One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair how do you know? I think if she does have an office job etc then it would be kept extremely private can you imagine the larries contacting her place of work!!! No way does she make a sustainable income from influencing so probably come from her family like the OP said
she prob does get a lot of money to promote makeup and clothes

It’s not up to me to judge what other women do with their bodies, but shitting Nora. She’s like a whole other person. I used to think she was so cool, what a shame.
I don’t know why she annoys me so much but she just does. Clings onto lottie to try and stay relevant, she needs to realise she’s not 25 anymore. Also I’ve seen her tiktoks of her dying her daughters hair. Now I’m not a parent, and I am not claiming to know anything about parenting, but dying a 10(?) year olds hair is wrong whichever way you look at it.

Reactions: 1
Never ever liked Lou,always found her try hard and desperate. Never thought she was particularly good looking but she has totally wrecked her face now. What age is she?

Reactions: 2
It’s not up to me to judge what other women do with their bodies, but shitting Nora. She’s like a whole other person. I used to think she was so cool, what a shame.
No way that's the same person! She went from trying to look like Perrie during her pale hair phase to trying and failing to be Bella Hadid!

Reactions: 5
Why why why do half decent looking people do this to themselves?!?!

There is nothing about Lou that still looks the same! She used to have a cool quirky look! Now? Generic

So Harry is in LA with Olivia and probably preparing for the rest of the US shows that were postponed and Louis is also there seeing Freddie at the moment and then he has his 1-Day music festival at the end of the month in London.
Niall is writing at the moment. Liam is still doing his Liam online things.
What is Zayn up to? Still being a hermit? I know he has put out plenty of music but he does squirrel himself away.

Anyone know if he and Louis are on speaking terms now?

My daughter got tickets for his outdoor gig at the end of August , she is so excited. I’ve nominated my husband to take her !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He wants to see the Snuts so he’s ok with it .
Their debut album wasn't too shabby so I don't blame him. Nice for Louis to be able to play amongst indie bands. Good for him to get his foot in the door with the fans of those types of bands as I don't think Walls made much noise in the UK indie rock fan scene.

Reactions: 5
I think Walls did pretty well. Not sure if in the indie rock scene but certainly it made good sales. Streaming wise it has hit over 500 million streams now and in the US it got to number 9 in the Billboard 200 which is quite remarkable really. First new album for Arista Records to hit the top 10 in over 9 years. In the UK it landed got to number 4 in the album charts. I think it was the bestselling debut album of 2020. All pretty good going.

I think it is very hard to go from being in a hugely successful global boyband to a credible indie rocker just like that - if indeed that is what he is aiming for. No one into indie music is going to think, oh yeah, Louis Tomlinson is my kind of thing. I think it will take time to make people see he can write a really decent song and is influenced by that sound. I was impressed with Walls. Put off listening to it for ages as I am a judgemental so and so and thought I wouldn't like it. Turns out, it is pretty good. He is only going to be able to convince people if he continues to write and record good solid songs. So far so good in my opinion, I can't wait to hear his next album.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Walls is criminally underrated

ETA - as in, the few people I know who’ve listened, have been 1D fans. Anyone I know who wasnt a 1D fan is instantly very dismissive. I wish people would have given him a chance because it is SO good.

• Heart
I think Walls did pretty well. Not sure if in the indie rock scene but certainly it made good sales. Streaming wise it has hit over 500 million streams now and in the US it got to number 9 in the Billboard 200 which is quite remarkable really. First new album for Arista Records to hit the top 10 in over 9 years. In the UK it landed got to number 4 in the album charts. I think it was the bestselling debut album of 2020. All pretty good going.

I think it is very hard to go from being in a hugely successful global boyband to a credible indie rocker just like that - if indeed that is what he is aiming for. No one into indie music is going to think, oh yeah, Louis Tomlinson is my kind of thing. I think it will take time to make people see he can write a really decent song and is influenced by that sound. I was impressed with Walls. Put off listening to it for ages as I am a judgemental so and so and thought I wouldn't like it. Turns out, it is pretty good. He is only going to be able to convince people if he continues to write and record good solid songs. So far so good in my opinion, I can't wait to hear his next album.
This is a really nice kick up the backside for me to go listen to it! I love 1D louis but admit I haven’t followed his solo stuff much as the move to ‘indie’ cringed me out a bit for some reason but I really should listen before I knock it!

Reactions: 1
Yes I am the same as you. I dismissed it. Now there are some song on that album that I listen to daily! Defenceless, We Made It and Always You are so good. My daughter is obsessed with Kill My Mind and Fearless. It is a real grower. In fact I listen to Louis more than Harry now and I really like the Fine Line album.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.