One Direction #2 It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe they're fireproof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam's collabs have all been better than his totally solo stuff for me - the song with Rita, I absolutely LOVE Polaroid with Jonas Blue and Lennon Stella, the song he did with Alesso last year. There were a couple of really catchy songs on LP1 but not enough to make up for the yikes tracks!

Reactions: 4
If my memory isn't failing me, lilo wrote the most songs during their time in 1d especially 3rd album onwards. And all their songs were banging. The Midnight Memories album has been on replay for me the past 2 weeks and it was such a big departure from their kiddy pop sound from UAN and TMH. MM was so rock and roll with all the drums and guitar (Little black dress, better than words, does he know, diana) it was a banger.

Reactions: 7
His sisters went to private school before the 1D days, so not so sure they were working class
they definitely didn't I have friends who went to school with Lottie - they went to a grammar School not private, a good School but not private & definitely working class. all 4 girls shared a bedroom

Reactions: 5
If my memory isn't failing me, lilo wrote the most songs during their time in 1d especially 3rd album onwards. And all their songs were banging. The Midnight Memories album has been on replay for me the past 2 weeks and it was such a big departure from their kiddy pop sound from UAN and TMH. MM was so rock and roll with all the drums and guitar (Little black dress, better than words, does he know, diana) it was a banger.
I can't listen to Diana without hearing Harry in my head trying to do Zayn's notes 🥴😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they definitely didn't I have friends who went to school with Lottie - they went to a grammar School not private, a good School but not private & definitely working class. all 4 girls shared a bedroom
Felicitie went to a boarding school at some point

i'll never forget that performance at the capital summertime ball with niall screaming "na na na" and louis telling the sound guys to turn his mic down 😭 😭

Reactions: 1
i never really followed their post-hiatus music until now but i gotta say.. niall's albums are banginggggg & more so than harry's in my opinion. proud of this irish dude just minding his own business and just releasing whatever makes him happy.

• Heart
We obviously don’t know what goes behind closed doors and I’d like to believe they were all pragmatic enough to understand that with boybands it’s rare for more than one member to be successful after the band breaks up. Louis has made a few comments that are a bit shady towards Harry in the past but I think they might be fine now? (or at least they don’t talk enough to have strong feelings about it now). Niall has said before what he wants to achieve in his solo career (Get a Grammy, win a Brit, sell out tours etc) all which Harry has done with ease...I do wonder if there is resentment on his end even though he is probably closest to Harry out of all the members.
i don't think niall is jealous. he knows all Harry's success is bc of his team and his marketing strategies

Reactions: 4
yeah niall comes across as the most easygoing one out of all of them. i watched his recent performance of "our song" with annemarie on the jonathan ross show (i think) and he was just bopping and enjoying himself. it honestly looks like louis & niall are just content with making music they like & having the creative control over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
eleanor has the power to annoy thousands of people just by posting louis and I think that’s amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they all became close friends really quickly, they had to rely on each other for companionship and they were all going through the same experience. I did notice though, at the beginning, Harry was never photographed pubbing and clubbing with the others, he was seen hanging around with Grimmy and the Primrose Hill set while the other 4 were out doing what teenage boys do on their nights off. That's one of the main reasons I never thought Larry was a thing.
i don't get how harry and Louis were friends even for one year.. they have nothing in common. Louis would never hang out with those ppl

Reactions: 2
eleanor has the power to annoy thousands of people just by posting louis and I think that’s amazing.
She was trending on Twitter the day she posted a story of Louis. Insane isn’t it 😂 I do really, really hope she’s okay though. I remember once back in the day, I defended her on some comment and I got so much hate sent to me! I wasn’t even being nasty, some fans are scary

i feel so sorry for her omg. they are literally insane and it baffles me that they think he would like them when they're being horrible to his girlfriend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.