Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen a grown adult carry on so much about taylor swift. For someone who is in her mid 30s she is over the top about being a swifty. The video with her talking about the karma album and her theory is over the top. The friendship garland and the swiftopoly game or whatever it is called and the hats today, wtf is the go with this young woman. It's so bleeping weird and then we also have the DIsney stuff.
Completely agree. I got a Taylor Swift t shirt at the concert, I wear it occasionally, I kept the bracelets, only because my kids made them for me. I have one set of Disney ears, because why not. But she’s batshit crazy. My teenagers aren’t even as obsessed with the tit she carries on with. How embarrassing for those brats cherubs.

Reactions: 8
Completely agree. I got a Taylor Swift t shirt at the concert, I wear it occasionally, I kept the bracelets, only because my kids made them for me. I have one set of Disney ears, because why not. But she’s batshit crazy. My teenagers aren’t even as obsessed with the tit she carries on with. How embarrassing for those brats cherubs.
I have only been following her for a hot 5mins and in that time I have never seen anything so bizarre. Shes manic and over the top all the time. Everyday she has something shiny/brand-new. I don't know much about the children, I didn't realise there were 2 children at first, all I ever see is the older daughter. The whole family seems whacked.

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again -it’s Aunty flo time. Switches on her phone - crying her little heart out - poor poor pitiful me. The whole ADHD, neuro spicy kids, can’t find some bow - it’s the end of the world. I have ADHD & horrendous periods but I manage with medication & don’t have the urge to switch on my phone & have a pity party.
Honestly if this witch isn’t going on holiday or dressing up to go to events she just can’t cope. The whole family are fecked.

Reactions: 11
Here she goes again -it’s Aunty flo time. Switches on her phone - crying her little heart out - poor poor pitiful me. The whole ADHD, neuro spicy kids, can’t find some bow - it’s the end of the world. I have ADHD & horrendous periods but I manage with medication & don’t have the urge to switch on my phone & have a pity party.
Honestly if this witch isn’t going on holiday or dressing up to go to events she just can’t cope. The whole family are fecked.
Has she got mental health problems. I have 4 adult children all in their 30s and I would be seriously worried if my children were acting and carrying on like her.

Reactions: 13
Ok Dottie, Jason Sudeiki’s character has made you want to be kinder. Sure. Don’t you sell bleeping affirmation cards and don’t you recite them everyday with your kids? Also who is Jason Sudeiki?
Blows my mind that she doesn’t have time to make a sandwich or blow dry her hair but can watch 75 episodes of a series in a day. View attachment 2954217
Wrong thread beigey!

I love it when people start slowly curing their eras wardrobe.

duck me, she is nothing but an uneducated bogan who has somehow made this platform work for her. Without her profile, she is an immature peasant with oily hair and bogan tastes with a creep of a husband.

Pimping out the neuro spicy brat kid in a variety of Tay Tay outfits .
Mama feeling better now post pity rant..
So much spiciness in one family it almost beggars belief.

Reactions: 5
Pimping out the neuro spicy brat kid in a variety of Tay Tay outfits .
Mama feeling better now post pity rant..
So much spiciness in one family it almost beggars belief.
Does it seem like there are many spicy kids now? Does every child with quirk need to be diagnosed as spicy? Call me old, but I think there any many over medicated kids lately.

Reactions: 8
Does it seem like there are many spicy kids now? Does every child with quirk need to be diagnosed as spicy? Call me old, but I think there any many over medicated kids lately.
No not every child with a quirk needs to be diagnosed, but the kids who really struggle day to day do need to be.

You are right, many kids are getting diagnosed these days but it’s because we now have more awareness and we can get them the help they need. Please don’t add to the stigma of medicating and diagnosis.

I don’t doubt there are kids who do not need to be medicated, but there’s plenty that are genuinely medicated and their quality of life is better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No not every child with a quirk needs to be diagnosed, but the kids who really struggle day to day do need to be.

You are right, many kids are getting diagnosed these days but it’s because we now have more awareness and we can get them the help they need. Please don’t add to the stigma of medicating and diagnosis.

I don’t doubt there are kids who do not need to be medicated, but there’s plenty that are genuinely medicated and their quality of life is better.
I think we are agreeing! ❤
Not disparaging the kids who need meds.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m confused… Liv said last week that she really hates being the center of attention 🤔. Also, how do you take a kid out of school for this? What would one write to the child’s teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was this Disney thing she went to, for her or her daughter. I love Disney shows who doesn't but this tit is over the top. Back in the day Debbie does Dallas and Animal house were fantastic doesn't mean we got dressed up like the characters and strutted ourselves on the red carpet.

Reactions: 4
About to say exactly that, Ted that turd is missing school so she can film her shy little wallflower mother? The teachers must love this family so much.

Ted so neurodivergent but can still attend a function and film her mum in a ridiculous get up😐🤔make it make sense!

Reactions: 10