Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moon boot must have been a magic fix for her sprained ankle, seems to be ok already.

Reactions: 7
The moon boot must have been a magic fix for her sprained ankle, seems to be ok already.
I was so confused when I saw the gym post. I'm not sure id be lifting weights the day after I sprained my ankle.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if I’m just old but when I sprained my ankle I had to be off it for a few days then light duties for a week..

Reactions: 4
Self diagnosed sprained ankle 🙄 it's usually at least 3 weeks before you can resume your usual activities. And yes I know everyone is different but moon boot to gym the next day is odd.

Aaahhhh the classic “ask me a question game”. Always good fuel for liv to have an upcoming rannnnt.

Pisses me off she git free tickets to the Matilda’s and is heading over to Paris… loves to hop on a trend 🙄

I’m praying for her & baby girl to miss the plane. Nasty I know but this cow pisses me off with her bragging..🙏✈
Keep ya seatbelt on Livvieeeeee lotsa turbulence around and with your head full of hot air on board, sheesh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Remember when she had sooo much anXiety & got violently air sick every time she got on a plane…I would love that for her all the way to Paris,🤮🤮🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when she had sooo much anXiety & got violently air sick every time she got on a plane…I would love that for her all the way to Paris,🤮🤮🤑🤑
I was about to ask this!? Didn't she have such crippling anxiety over flying!? Did that miraculously disappear!?

Olivia having a massive whinge about the person in the queue at Myer talking too much at the checkout, saying the person didn’t “take a hint” that Olivia was getting impatient and wanting to buy her items. She could be neurodivergent? She could have an intellectual disability? She could be unbelievably lonely, or grieving, and that moment of connection with the cashier could be the only human contact she has all week? She could have autism just like you claim you do Olivia? You would think that now that Olivia has self diagnosed herself with autism (LOL) that she’d be more understanding of what other people might be going through? Or is it that you’re not autistic and you’re actually just a massive witch who thinks the only person of any importance is yourself? Those who have been following her for a long time know when I say she never used to be like this. It’s like she’s cosplaying what she thinks an autistic person would be like, and it comes across as so fake 🥴 I work with autistic people day in and day out and not one of them is insufferable like this git.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is a fuckwit entitled bleep. Imagine caring enough to rant like she is about someone talking to cashier. Get a life and a job your boring pimple face twit!

Reactions: 10
Did Olivia not think about moving to another cashier in a different department? No of course not would rather stand there and give hints. Nasty little gremlin.

She loves to ram her apparent neurodiversity down people’s throats. Like she has some sort of special gift. She doesn’t like small talk & thinks this is because of her ADHD - it’s actually not, most people are not keen on small talk. She just needs to hire a billboard LOOK EVERYBODY IVE GOT ADHD & AUTISM IM SO FUCKEN SPECIAL ,UNIQUE & DIFFERENT TO EVERYBODY ELSE. One of the brats is also similarly affected. The other has got her Aunty floe’s. Why do we know all this? Because she’s a heat seeking attention bleep with no regard for her kids privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10