Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All eys on Rafah, but don’t miss out on ya Disney tickets.
F off loser & keep on going, dont stop.

Reactions: 7
And they didn’t even see the whole movie? All that fan fair for a screening of the first 30 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see Olivias other daughter has time off school. I'm surprised that she's not in trouble for constantly taking them out.

Reactions: 8
I see Olivias other daughter has time off school. I'm surprised that she's not in trouble for constantly taking them out.
I doubt they are very well liked at that school haha they probably jump for joy when the brat isn't there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are the Olympics on during the school holidays? Otherwise that’s more time off school, how atrocious! Also, last 2 on the plane - another reason to dislike her

Reactions: 6
Are the Olympics on during the school holidays? Otherwise that’s more time off school, how atrocious! Also, last 2 on the plane - another reason to dislike her
The Olympics go from July 26 to August 11.. school holidays in melb are June 29 till Sunday July 14. So, looks like her daughter will be missing more school.

Reactions: 1
Gets on the plane last because she is so engrossed in yapping into her phone, I hope next time the plane leaves without them.

Reactions: 9
IF it was literally anyone else I wouldn't begrudge time off school for an Olympics trip, depending on the family it can be a once in a life time opportunity. But given how much time they already have off and how many holidays they already go on then yeh its a bit much to do Olympics during school term as well.

Reactions: 10
Is that chrome dome fitting the moon boot on her?
They have a shop that sells stuff like that don't they? Prob why she is wearing the moon boot and not just having it strapped, like a normal person. She walked on it for days before deciding it must be really bad... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Alright, health care workers step forward: what’s she talking about heavy metal stuff? Is it a legit thing, or is it a bit woo woo?

Reactions: 1
Who diagnosed the sprained ankle, Jizzy, the gyno, the card reader or Livy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5