Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to ram her apparent neurodiversity down people’s throats. Like she has some sort of special gift. She doesn’t like small talk & thinks this is because of her ADHD - it’s actually not, most people are not keen on small talk. She just needs to hire a billboard LOOK EVERYBODY IVE GOT ADHD & AUTISM IM SO FUCKEN SPECIAL ,UNIQUE & DIFFERENT TO EVERYBODY ELSE. One of the brats is also similarly affected. The other has got her Aunty floe’s. Why do we know all this? Because she’s a heat seeking attention bleep with no regard for her kids privacy.
omg I hated when my mum would tell my older sisters when I had my period. I couldn't imagine this getting broadcasted to the internet. I wish these IG dickheads had some respect for their children. Good luck to them when their kids are older and know what was happening to them when they were little. I can't imagine they will have a good relationship with their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just can’t with this woman. I actually think
I dislike her more that Emmylou .. the hand gestures. The like like umm umm , the fringe. And that bratty child of hers. Mini me.

Reactions: 11
Every time this mole opens her mouth my ears just want to scream in agony. Show a bit of respect to your followers by speaking like an adult as opposed to a child with a speech defect. The heart faced gestures and those hands touching all those hideous pimples makes you want to puke.

Reactions: 4
The laptop, what adult does this? I truly believe she’s a fraud medically and her only condition is ASW. Attention Seeking bleep.
IMG_8832.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The laptop, what adult does this? I truly believe she’s a fraud medically and her only condition is ASW. Attention Seeking bleep. View attachment 3004449
Its not just me that thinks this fuckwit is getting worse as each day goes right?! Her behaviour is bleeping tapped. Its not cute or funny Livvy. Grow up.

Would love to be in on all the group chats about this dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posts duck fast fashion! Rich coming from someone who was prattling on about shein outfits for her and the fave child for Taylor Swift.
Also rich from someone who promotes cupshe which is a shein equivalent 😂😂if you guys are lucky she might even be selling her old swim wear! Buy my grifted clothes so I can go on holidays 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to get a bleeping job. I’d be a weird bleep talking to myself all day too if I was unemployed and living in whoop whoop nowhere. Absolute loser

The eras tour was in Australia 4 months ago, why is she recreating outfits with her obnoxious mini me? She has to be the most irritating fucktard on the internet.

Reactions: 5
The eras tour was in Australia 4 months ago, why is she recreating outfits with her obnoxious mini me? She has to be the most irritating fucktard on the internet.
Those videos are so cringe! At least make sure your kid can actually mouth the lyrics if you're going to claim she's a massive Swiftie. Also, Ted asking if she thinks Taylor will see her outfits- you wish darl!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those videos are so cringe! At least make sure your kid can actually mouth the lyrics if you're going to claim she's a massive Swiftie. Also, Ted asking if she thinks Taylor will see her outfits- you wish darl!
Hopefully she will drop this Taylor Swift tit soon the Olympics starts in 2 weeks. She’s taking the less photogenic brat so I’m sure she will serve as Olivia’s camera crew lol.

Out: Taylor Swift
Incoming: Matildas, Olympics, …Sport, Paris, Berets

Hopefully she will drop this Taylor Swift tit soon the Olympics starts in 2 weeks. She’s taking the less photogenic brat so I’m sure she will serve as Olivia’s camera crew lol.

Out: Taylor Swift
Incoming: Matildas, Olympics, …Sport, Paris, Berets
Hope they pack a hairbrush this time.

• Haha
I can't believe she's still going on about era's tours, i like TS I'm a fan, but no need to go on about it every 30 seconds of the day..it's been and gone let it go..
I'll be glad when the eras tour is over hopefully she give it rest..

Reactions: 9
Oh FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think she’s regressed into a 12 year old girl. Does she forget she’s a married mother of 2?
IMG_9094.jpeg

• Haha
Her whole persona is TS. I don't understand how a grown mother of 2 is so off the scale about this artist. She lives eats and sleeps Taylor and at the end of the day TS wouldn't have any idea who Olivia is or actually care,

Reactions: 7
Her day to day life must be so stifling & boring if she has to resort to this fantasy world of hyperfixating on Taylor Swift or whoever is flavour of the month.
She has been with the bearded one since she was 16 so that’s most likely the problem - not enough male attention.

The one thing i noticed she's certainly into buying things she doesn't like, or doesn't seem to read what she's actually buying, the bymay bag now head massager, then over sized glitter.. like what is actually wrong with her, her husband needs to take fkn bank card off her because she's she honestly reverted back a kid or something, she's so incompetent.

Reactions: 5