Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially embarrassing myself here, but YEARS ago I used to like Olivia, she displayed none, like NONE of the characteristics she now claims back then, what’s her deal? I don’t have a great understanding of ADHD/aspergers/autism so I have no idea if she’d actually been diagnosed or just acting like a bleeping twit for attention. I can’t stand even looking at her stories now, it seems so over the top and performative to be genuine to me.
I also genuinely used to love her. I think she has genuinely been diagnosed, she originally told us she was diagnosed ADHD and OCD and was medicated for it, you cannot be prescribed that medication without a diagnosis. Unsure if she has been diagnosed with ASD as well or if it’s a new diagnosis and that’s why she’s no longer on her meds, meds don’t help with ASD. I have never seen this mentioned before either until the recent random post. In my personal experience growing up with a number of family members being diagnosed with ASD they are usually diagnosed with ADHD first and later go on to be either diagnosed with both or a new diagnosis altogether of ASD - typically when the medication does what we have noticed it seemed to do with Olivia. Who knows if she has diagnosed her self as ASD or if she actually has a new diagnosis. I do suspect her eldest is on the spectrum, usually when a child is diagnosed these days mum and/or dad is also diagnosed because we know more about it now, so it is plausible she is on the spectrum too. I do think she has some sort of ND, the OTT behaviour (not what we see now, but the behaviour at Kyrees party as an example) is a good example of masking.
---
Oh so we are now jumping onto the Olivia Rodrigo bandwagon ?View attachment 2938998
She’s over on threads having a witch about ticketek because she couldn’t get tickets, Ticketek have one job to do, didn’t you know?! It was a different story when she was able to get multiple tickets to Taylor when everyone else missed out though 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I want transparency around if she actually paid anything for the flights / soccer tickets or if it was all free LOL she’ll never tell and will block if you ask

Reactions: 7
I want transparency around if she actually paid anything for the flights / soccer tickets or if it was all free LOL she’ll never tell and will block if you ask
Exactly! Her post says #Ad. So did they pay her to post that? Did they give her free flights? Who’s paying for her Olympic ticket and accommodation? Never quite adds up. She’s taking the least photogenic brat. Guess she doesn’t want to pay for the extra kid like last time lol. “Points really do make it possible” 🤪🤪

Also who’s paying her for this makeup #Ad? The only thing she should be putting on her face is what’s been recommended by a Dermatologist. Terrible ad and her skin still looks bad afterwards she really has zero clue how to do makeup.
IMG_8048.jpeg
IMG_8045.jpeg
IMG_8046.jpeg
IMG_8047.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she hasn’t paid one cent for these plane tickets, accommodation or entry tickets. Trying to convince everyone it’s all due to her persistence & points, blah blah blah. BULLSHIT. SO DISHONEST. Of course you couldn’t find a more deserving brat. Like it’s just a constant round of freebies, gifts, parcels for those spoilt siblings on a daily basis.
It would be so much more joyful if a child who was disadvantaged or had so little in life could receive even a fifth of what those entitled brats receive on the daily.

Reactions: 13
If she paid for it, then why is it an ad? She wouldn't put ad unless she is getting something out of it, because she normally avoids #ad

If she paid for it, then why is it an ad? She wouldn't put ad unless she is getting something out of it, because she normally avoids #ad
I wish they’d change the rules and make it so that when you put “paid partnership” you also have to declare whether you were paid for the post or received the product (tickets) for free. Personally I find it deceptive, especially when those asking how she manages to accrue the points are automatically hidden. duck Olivia and duck Qantas. Both are tit.

Reactions: 10
AND also #kindly gifted to the pair of grifted. Sorry ‘baby girl’ your tard with the same brush as ya mama.
---
*grifters not grifted
*you’re not your, *tarred not tard. Maybe I should be an influencer with my crap spelling.🤪

• Haha
She is gifted so much. Why is she only taking 1 child and not going as a family with her husband and other child. If she's got all those points and there gifting points or whatever it is to her then why not all 4 go to Paris. I just couldn't leave 1 child behind.

Reactions: 4
I know she has all these schemes to get points but she also uses them frequently. There is no way she could have accrued enough for 2 prem economy to Paris after the last time she said she booked a trip that she said she could afford on points (Japan?).
I just checked - economy to Paris is approx 130k points plus cash each way, no prem economy available but business is app 320k plus. So let's say prem economy is 200k each way. That's 800,000 points. I'm calling bullshit.

Reactions: 13
I know she has all these schemes to get points but she also uses them frequently. There is no way she could have accrued enough for 2 prem economy to Paris after the last time she said she booked a trip that she said she could afford on points (Japan?).
I just checked - economy to Paris is approx 130k points plus cash each way, no prem economy available but business is app 320k plus. So let's say prem economy is 200k each way. That's 800,000 points. I'm calling bullshit.
Well there you go. She’s making out like the a average family can just use points and get these free flights to Paris 😂 I’d say the real advertisement is for a credit card to rack up Qantas points

Reactions: 9
Well there you go. She’s making out like the a average family can just use points and get these free flights to Paris 😂 I’d say the real advertisement is for a credit card to rack up Qantas points

It's very misleading. There are probably people out there watching and thinking, Olivia has said I only have to do this and that and wallah I can go to Paris for the Olympics. What about accommodation which will be at a premium price and ticket prices and food and travel etc. It's not like you're getting on a plane and going to Bali and will only need $500.

Reactions: 8
L
It's very misleading. There are probably people out there watching and thinking, Olivia has said I only have to do this and that and wallah I can go to Paris for the Olympics. What about accommodation which will be at a premium price and ticket prices and food and travel etc. It's not like you're getting on a plane and going to Bali and will only need $500.
Last time she took the kids to Paris she got caught out sneaking the youngest kid into the accomodation that she had booked for herself & 1 kid. Boy did she witch & moan about that, sneaky grifter that she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's a sneaky little rat, when it comes to these trips away, we all know she works with qutas and there's no way she has enough rewards points to get to paris and back. I can garentee her flights are paid for.. such a grifter and Lair.

Reactions: 8
Just proves that you can’t separate the trash from the trailer park with this mole. So blatantly disingenuous lying/misleading to her followers. Her whole persona is crass, entitled & fake.
On another note which one of her brats is supposedly neuro spicy? I’ve forgotten. Is it the one she forgot to pick up from school & then went on some day drinking rant.

• Wow