Olivia White #3 is a nasty, manipulative mean runt. Watch out she’s got magnum P.I. on the hunt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how someone continues to get worse when they’re on adhd medication. If you’re actually ADHD, meds slow you back down and calm you down. She’s just a fuckwit with a misdiagnosis and access to schedule 8 drugs.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how someone continues to get worse when they’re on adhd medication. If you’re actually ADHD, meds slow you back down and calm you down. She’s just a fuckwit with a misdiagnosis and access to schedule 8 drugs.
I 100% agree, I'm also on dex and it has calmed me down significantly. She appears to be way more manic and all over the place compared to a couple of years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if she found a quack who misdiagnosed her and prescribed her meds.

Reactions: 7
That latest reel… you are embarrassing yourself love. Go get a job or volunteer and make a difference… you and your kid are not going to happen. I can’t imagine dressing my kid up and making her perform for the internet and then tagging Taylor Swift. You’re a sad, sad woman Liv.

• Haha
Reactions: 11