Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all the questions are gonna be about flossie
Yep I can guarantee it and I'm sure she'll avoid them all. 🙄
Why not just say that they're not friends anymore. Idk but I disagree with a lot of the comments here about Olivia. We've seen Flossie in such a fragile state of mind over whatever has happened behind the scenes and Olivia's friends making nasty comments is just awful. So toxic and unnecessary.

Is this really the image Olivia wants to give herself? She's an influencer and I'd not want my kids looking up to her behaviour right now.

Reactions: 18
Has Flossie just deleted her new 40 minute vlog? I was half way through and now can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Has Flossie just deleted her new 40 minute vlog? I was half way through and now can’t find it
I’m pretty certain it’s still there! I’ve just clicked on it in my library of watched videos and it works so don’t think it’s been taken down.

Reactions: 1
I agree a couple of pages back people were saying flossie was psychotic for literally stealing olivias identify and now it’s like a flossie Stan page.
people are allowed to change their minds or sympathize with a person because of their situation, yeah? many people arent trying to make this into a flossie stan page, theyre just simply siding with her. i dont stan flossie i just feel bad for her. the situation makes me feel like im watching the mean girls in school bully a girl who just wanted to be friends with them 😭 just because flossie has her own baggage it doesnt mean she deserves what olivia and her friends did to her.

Reactions: 25
Team flossie!! I used to like Olivia seemed like a normal girl. Now I can’t stand her and her Tory friends
completely completely gone off of her now, she isn’t genuine or funny anymore. her content is lazy and barely posts anyway. she’s bitchy and doesn’t treat people nicely, she clearly has dropped flossie for her new nepo baby mates who are mean girls too.

also, the way she bought a house because of her boyfriend and the whole ‘family vibe’ and then abandoned it, now she’s bought a cat for the aesthetic and is already ditching him. she acts like a child getting bored with their new toys. she needs to grow up and reassess.

used to love her and her ‘quirky’ genuine nature when she had like 50k subs and worked at the zoo, cared about her subscribers and enjoyed making videos but she seems to have really lost herself since moving to london. has lost her personality, clearly does not enjoy making content and when we get a new video every 2 weeks, it’s 10 mins long, half arsed and is mostly sponsored.

Reactions: 69
new to this thread but just wondering if anyone has any opinions on emma neill her sister ?

Reactions: 5
new to this thread but just wondering if anyone has any opinions on emma neill her sister ?
She uploaded a fast fashion haul which I found hypocritical considering how she loves small businesses and hates fast fashion. In the start of her haul she did mention how she does avoid it but sometimes you can’t and I agree, and also have the opinion of it’s the big businesses we should hate not the people but ?? I’m sure she’s privileged enough to get the things she got second hand or from a sustainable company

Reactions: 7
i really like her! she has a great insight i think and a lot more interesting things to say than olivia, would love if emma started a youtube tbh

Reactions: 7
‘about youtube/social media’ she’s 100% going to address the drama. maybe not directly but i’m certain she will. she’s realising people are siding with flossie so i bet she’s panicking

Reactions: 11
Oh here we go with her trying to garner sympathy with this Q&A 🥱 bets on her referencing it in passing like "it's so hard to have friendships on YouTube with everyone watching and judging you, from now on I'm going to keep things a bit more private 😌" like she did with the new bf (and then showed us a pic of him 2 seconds later)

Reactions: 43
She uploaded a fast fashion haul which I found hypocritical considering how she loves small businesses and hates fast fashion. In the start of her haul she did mention how she does avoid it but sometimes you can’t and I agree, and also have the opinion of it’s the big businesses we should hate not the people but ?? I’m sure she’s privileged enough to get the things she got second hand or from a sustainable company
agree with you completely. it’s a shame olivia cant be like her sister in regards to being against fast fashion as her.

i really like her! she has a great insight i think and a lot more interesting things to say than olivia, would love if emma started a youtube tbh
same!! i really enjoy her podcast “here for the craic”. i think it’s great how open she is about body confidence, acne and her experience with being vegan etc

Reactions: 3
her sister is deff the smarter and more mature sibling💀 i watch her podcast and she has a better head on her shoulders and she actually talks about things other than drinking and boys. imo she shoudve been the one to have a youtube. olivia brings nothing new to the table, a waste of a platform

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she can definitely feel the tide going against her and is now trying desperately to put the narrative back in her favour. She does this all the time whenever she wants to respond to gossip about herself & masks it behind “ask me q’s!!!”. She did it with her and john breaking up, she did it with the not moving to belfast etc. So transparent lmao

Reactions: 23
If she doesn’t address the situation with flossie directly in this next video I will be fummmming - she’s literally feeding the drama by saying ‘I would have loved to go x’. Either choose to stay silent, or address it completely??? She’s so messy

Reactions: 31
Just watched yaz’s birthday blog (which was a good watch btw) and Olivia didn’t even drop her cat off hahaha yaz had to pick him up herself? Sorry but I find that hilare bc the 2 times I’ve ever needed someone to look after my pet I felt like such an inconvenience why would you not even just drop the pet off yourself?💀

• Wow
Reactions: 64
View attachment 853565I’m new to this thread, so not sure if it’s been posted but the girl commenting ‘you don’t know the half of it’ and defending Lola in the comments of her tiktok is ripoutofdatemilk = bkbrooker on ig. She posted this to her story a few weeks ago so obviously friends with Olivia for a while. Olivia has 100% being saying tit about Flossie to them. It’s a shame because I’ve loved Olivia since she lived in Belfast but all this had left me feeling really bad for Flossie :/
I’m not one to comment on people’s looks but it baffles me how Lila is a model when she’s just so plain looking. This entire group is tbh

Reactions: 34
I’m not one to comment on people’s looks but it baffles me how Lila is a model when she’s just so plain looking. This entire group is tbh
nepotism controls the modeling industry! u dont have to be unique, talented or good at anything you just need to have famous parents ;)

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.