Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost all my respect for Olivia tbh, she’s only replying to comments now because people are starting to see her true colours and she’s losing her relatable-feel-like-I’m-facetiming-a-friend persona, where was that supporting, loving “I would’ve loved to go x” energy when her friends were making fun of flossie, people were speculating about their friendship and how flossies was the “annoying one”, lives where people commented that lewys and Olivia are poking fun at flossie, flossies vlogs where you can see olivias face dropping when she thinks she’s not recorded anymore. like now you wanna address rumors and only to an extent which doesn’t clarify anything but insinuates flossies the bad guy? so manipulative and childish.

Reactions: 66
Saying ‘I would have loved to go x” sounds so bitchy, emma chamberlain would never

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I hope her cats ok, I feel sorry for the poor thing being passed around like a parcel

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Olivia saying she would’ve loved to go would’ve been slightly more believable if she had actually taken the time to congratulate Flossie publicly like everyone else 🥴

Reactions: 73
I'm over Olivia now and looks like her hype is fully dying off at this point. Ditched her so-called best friend and her cat for a bunch of stuck up tory clones. Yikes.

She used to make such nice wholesome content, now it's just boring and this side of her is just unattractive.

Reactions: 43
Team flossie!! I used to like Olivia seemed like a normal girl. Now I can’t stand her and her Tory friends

Reactions: 21
She got her cat so recently and she's already given it away twice to be looked after by other people, she literally has no care for animals

Reactions: 50
That has angered me so much about her KITTEN- ITS A BABY and she's not even there for it. Giving it to her friends to look after? What the actual duck

Reactions: 53
Cats don’t like being moved from one place to another - they’re territorial (even kittens!) so it’s cruel to keep sending it to different peoples houses because she can’t be bothered to look after him herself. So angry about it

Reactions: 45
I feel like everyone is jumping to so many conclusions about their fallout ?! I don’t think making a couple of faces on a live is bullying, it’s not nice at all but bullying is very extreme - also if one of your friends went viral on tiktok and was getting slandered like Lola was in those comments, wouldn't you defend them? Especially as it seems like the issue was resolved and fine with Flossie months ago, so she’s already been held accountable, and clearly apologised before it even went viral. I know everyone feels protective over Flossie because she’s been left without Olivia, but a couple of months ago this thread was saying about how much of a copying and toxic best friend Flossie was to Olivia.. So not sure why the same people are now saying that Olivia is evil for potentially leaving that situation (we also don’t know what happened!!). In terms of bullying, these threads are so quick to jump to the defence of Flossie whenever anyone says anything slightly mean, but when it’s about Olivia’s new friends, it’s apparently open to say whatever nasty things they want. I know none of them are obliged to read this, but also if you knew a load of things were being said about you somewhere you’d probably read it too. I don’t believe that a young girl should be torn to pieces by people for one mistake on a live, literally everything else is speculation.

before people say Hi Lola, I’m obviously not her, I just think people need to lay off ripping her to shreds for no real reason. Unless I’ve missed something, she only did those lives and her friends defending her on the tiktok? I don’t think it’s fair to hate Olivia either, just because she’s not as open about how she’s feeling - she clearly likes her group of friends, and despite them all being from very wealthy backgrounds, again we know nothing about them as people.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree a couple of pages back people were saying flossie was psychotic for literally stealing olivias identify and now it’s like a flossie Stan page.

Reactions: 28
i find it very hard to believe olivia didn’t get an invite to flossie’s dinner?? maybe i’m just naive but surely she still would have invited her and olivia just couldn’t make it but said “i would have loved to go x” as a way to tit stir?? i really didn’t think she was the type of girl to air out her business so publicly as she’s kept a lot from her viewers before

Reactions: 26
it's not bad that they've fallen out - what's bad is how Olivia etc. are going about it. you keep angry venting convos about someone for your mates and your diary. you don't let the aggression off all over your social media. If Flossie's done something to hurt Olivia, then Olivia should say (max detail) "We're not really friends anymore - we fell out over something and I'm still hurt by it. I don't want to talk about this in public again and I'd appreciate it if people respected that". Obviously it'd generate gossip, but it would pass.

Instead it feels like Olivia is trying to make Flossie feel/look bad or stupid, at most because she feels hurt. it looks like she's been doing this a while and is encouraging her friends to join in. This just isn't OK ever; it's a mean-spirited thing to do and shows Olivia needs to work on herself. Meanwhile Flossie is staying quiet, evidently going to therapy, practising mindfulness and gratitude etc. without making a big show of it. I'm not surprised people are in her corner and are judging Olivia

Reactions: 53
i find it very hard to believe olivia didn’t get an invite to flossie’s dinner?? maybe i’m just naive but surely she still would have invited her and olivia just couldn’t make it but said “i would have loved to go x” as a way to tit stir?? i really didn’t think she was the type of girl to air out her business so publicly as she’s kept a lot from her viewers before
shes defs the type to tell only half the story just to make her seem like the good guy

Reactions: 34
Weird take but is anyone else just waiting for someone from the *social climbers* like fame hungry Carmie or desperate Millie or weird Spencer to take advantage and start slipping clues about what happened between Flossie and Olivia? Like I’m half expecting in the next week someone to post a link to one of their live streams where they spill the beans. A bit like how Eloise from the wave house spilled the beans on the Carmie & Elizabeth split and then she got loads of views/followers? 🤣

I actually bet nothing happened between Flossie & Olivia and they’re just different people & they drifted apart. But it’s all so weird!!!

Reactions: 26
Team flossie!! I used to like Olivia seemed like a normal girl. Now I can’t stand her and her Tory friends
Omg can we stop pretending like Flossie isn’t a tory herself!! Are you srious gal

Reactions: 27
I feel like everyone is jumping to so many conclusions about their fallout ?! I don’t think making a couple of faces on a live is bullying, it’s not nice at all but bullying is very extreme - also if one of your friends went viral on tiktok and was getting slandered like Lola was in those comments, wouldn't you defend them? Especially as it seems like the issue was resolved and fine with Flossie months ago, so she’s already been held accountable, and clearly apologised before it even went viral. I know everyone feels protective over Flossie because she’s been left without Olivia, but a couple of months ago this thread was saying about how much of a copying and toxic best friend Flossie was to Olivia.. So not sure why the same people are now saying that Olivia is evil for potentially leaving that situation (we also don’t know what happened!!). In terms of bullying, these threads are so quick to jump to the defence of Flossie whenever anyone says anything slightly mean, but when it’s about Olivia’s new friends, it’s apparently open to say whatever nasty things they want. I know none of them are obliged to read this, but also if you knew a load of things were being said about you somewhere you’d probably read it too. I don’t believe that a young girl should be torn to pieces by people for one mistake on a live, literally everything else is speculation.

before people say Hi Lola, I’m obviously not her, I just think people need to lay off ripping her to shreds for no real reason. Unless I’ve missed something, she only did those lives and her friends defending her on the tiktok? I don’t think it’s fair to hate Olivia either, just because she’s not as open about how she’s feeling - she clearly likes her group of friends, and despite them all being from very wealthy backgrounds, again we know nothing about them as people.
I do agree. I think the issue with all of this is that Olivia is pretty new on the scene, about 3 years, and Flossie has been an influencer most girls aged 18-25 have watched for about 7+ years.

I now find flossie intolerable personally, but anyone who’s watched her knows her struggles with friends/school/bullying, her finishing school prematurely because of bullying etc. She was always pretty sweet natured and introverted, and a lot of people resonated with her.

So I think everyone got pretty excited when they both became friends and moved to London, especially for Flossie. Olivia seemed like the cool popular girl at school, and I think everyone was pretty ecstatic for Flossie that she was getting a proper friendship group. So maybe that’s why a lot of people come to Flossies defence.

as for the ‘it’s not bullying’ thing I mean no this Lola girl didn’t stick flossies head down the toilet or give her a wedgie in the school corridor, but I mean really essentially the live stream was a form of bullying. Lola didn’t ‘make a couple faces’ she responded to troll comments and confirmed how she felt about Flossie. Calling her annoying etc. At this exact time Olivia and Lola&co were very active together (Not so much now) so it was really bad judgement from her. Because if Lola finds her annoying and is willing to let her thousands of live stream viewers know, what must she really think and does Olivia agree with her. Lola knew what she was doing, there’s no question about it! Whether it was a joke or not. Her friend literally pushed her head out of the way *in a jokingly manner* to stop. It was bitchy. It was catty. It wasn’t funny. Watching the live stream reminds everyone of that one bitchy girl they went to school with.

At the end of the day, in the grand scheme of things, nothing massive has happened to fuel ‘cancel culture’ however a lot of people see flossie as a friend they’ve known for 7+ years and see Olivia as the popular girl they went to school with.

The whole point of being an influencer is creating a character for yourself that you can market and sell, and I think we’re watching Olivia have an identity crisis. In every situation people pick sides. People are currently picking flossies side, as they’re seemingly protective over her. It comes with the job. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened with an influencer. And everyone knows the only way to tackle rumours of drama is being transparent but neutral. But Olivia not responding to anything, but then responding to a comment that is weeks old saying she wishes she went to flossies event, implying olivia wasn’t invited just adds fuel to the fire.

Reactions: 43

Flossie has her own flaws but that doesn’t warrant Olivia and her friends being mean girls online for everyone to see. The way they’ve went about everything is extremely embarrassing.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.