Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is actually turning me into an Olivia Stan oh my god. A few points.

1. Flossie is the original tory who thinks talking about getting the vaccine is too controversial.
  2. She was trying to single white female Olivia to the point she stole Olivia's sunglasses.
  3. She's said stuff in the past about how she should be allowed to #girlboss and is essentially persecuted for being rich and white.
  4. She used Olivia in all her thumbnails for clout as Olivia was on the rise.
  5. She slept with at least one boy Olivia was seeing, speculation on there being more.
  6. The only reason they were ever even "friends" was for work. How many of you are bffls with your work mates?
  7. Cotswolds.
Yes, it's crappy that Olivia is living her best life whilst Flossie is struggling. I'm going to throw a curveball here and say that when I've broken up with abusive exes, they've wallowed in self pity whilst I've stayed quiet on social media and worked on myself. It was a form of manipulation to make me look like the bad person despite them literally giving me black eyes before. It worked!
I'm not clued in on their private lives and Flossie really could be the one in the right, but something about the situation gives me the ick and feels so familiar. Yes it sucks that Flossie doesn't have a support network and is struggling, but we know literally nothing. People are just changing tides because Olivia has rich pals and Flossie doesn't have any. Not trying to victim blame here because absolutely no one deserves to be bullied, and yes, Lola absolutely bullied her, that was horrendous and immature. But generally when you're a rich white girl running in these social circles going to these events it should not be that difficult to at least make acquaintances to bounce off of. Flossie hasn't done that in a year and a half of living in London and it really makes me question why.
Also I'm so confused about how Olivia has gone about this wrong when she's just not addressed it. She's been snakey with the "omg wish I was invited x" for sure but Flossie has been posting mopey content and also hasn't addressed it?
I'll throw back to tiktoks and early videos of the three of them through lockdown, during which Flossie looked like she hated even being around Lewys or Olivia. Go rewatch them. The three of them were not a good fit personality wise.
**also I don't think Olivia isn't a tory, her fam is pretty well off especially her aunt with the second MANSION in Portugal.

Can we please stop the polarisation and weird conspiracy theories cause defending Olivia over this again and again is tooooo much. I want to go read these threads and laugh about how lazy her content is not see her get called a dirty slaggy tory because she fell out with someone she was paired with for work.
No-one’s denying that Flossie has her own issues but that doesn’t automatically mean that Olivia isn’t a nasty mean girl. Also correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Flossie get with Spencer first?

Reactions: 60
Yeahhhhhh Flossie has her own issues lord behold, but we are not going to dismiss the fact that Olivia is acting petty and like a high school bully, that’s ridiculous at least flossie is mute on the situation. Plus like I heard that Flossie was interested in spencer first then Olivia started talking to him then Flossie slept with him. Not completely sure but yeahh

Reactions: 19
idk why some of you guys think that you can only sl ag off 1 person at a time. even though i feel bad for flossie for having to go through this as she's obviously having a tough time mentally, i'll still be the first to go off on her for brownfishing and pretending like she isn't privileged. on the other hand, i don't see anything going for olivia as she's proven to be a mean girl on multiple occassions.

newsflash: you can dislike things about someone while also being on their side for another issue.

Reactions: 54

1. Flossie is the original tory who thinks talking about getting the vaccine is too controversial.
  2. She was trying to single white female Olivia to the point she stole Olivia's sunglasses.
  3. She's said stuff in the past about how she should be allowed to #girlboss and is essentially persecuted for being rich and white.
  5. She slept with at least one boy Olivia was seeing, speculation on there being more.
  6. The only reason they were ever even "friends" was for work. How many of you are bffls with your work mates?
  7. Cotswolds.
Yes, it's crappy that Olivia is living her best life whilst Flossie is struggling. I'm going to throw a curveball here and say that when I've broken up with abusive exes, they've wallowed in self pity whilst I've stayed quiet on social media and worked on myself. It was a form of manipulation to make me look like the bad person despite them literally giving me black eyes before. It worked!
I'm not clued in on their private lives and Flossie really could be the one in the right, but something about the situation gives me the ick and feels so familiar. Yes it sucks that Flossie doesn't have a support network and is struggling, but we know literally nothing. People are just changing tides because Olivia has rich pals and Flossie doesn't have any. Not trying to victim blame here because absolutely no one deserves to be bullied, and yes, Lola absolutely bullied her, that was horrendous and immature. But generally when you're a rich white girl running in these social circles going to these events it should not be that difficult to at least make acquaintances to bounce off of. Flossie hasn't done that in a year and a half of living in London and it really makes me question why.
Also I'm so confused about how Olivia has gone about this wrong when she's just not addressed it. She's been snakey with the "omg wish I was invited x" for sure but Flossie has been posting mopey content and also hasn't addressed it?
I'll throw back to tiktoks and early videos of the three of them through lockdown, during which Flossie looked like she hated even being around Lewys or Olivia. Go rewatch them. The three of them were not a good fit personality wise.
**also I don't think Olivia isn't a tory, her fam is pretty well off especially her aunt with the second MANSION in Portugal.

Can we please stop the polarisation and weird conspiracy theories cause defending Olivia over this again and again is tooooo much. I want to go read these threads and laugh about how lazy her content is not see her get called a dirty slaggy tory because she fell out with someone she was paired with for work.
Slating Olivia doesn’t mean you like Flossie!! And at least she wasn’t saying not to get Aztrazeneca incase you die like Olivia was lol 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They both have issues but based off what we’ve seen off comments, olivias friends on tik tok, it’s making Flossie look better and Olivia worse. What don’t people understand?

Reactions: 17
Slating Olivia doesn’t mean you like Flossie!! And at least she wasn’t saying not to get Aztrazeneca incase you die like Olivia was lol 😐
I mean that’s unfair she said the side effects did and tbf the AstraZeneca was banned for those under 30 so she just advised to get the other one

Reactions: 5
Can I just clarify the Spencer thing because loads of you are getting the wrong end of the stick and making it out to be something it’s not.

Before Olivia moved to London, she mentioned in videos and on TikTok that she really fancied Spencer. Then when they move to London, couple months down the line, Flossie gets with him (and possibly sleeps with him). This is around Halloween time and was when Olivia was dating Harvey. The only reason we know about Flossie and Spencer is because OLIVIA brought it up in a jokey way in their Halloween grwm. She asked what Flossie and Lewys thought of certain members of the Wave House. Flossie says Spencer is a “lovely lovely boy” and Olivia is like “so we like them…like them enough to…shag them?” Then they all laugh and the clip cuts out.

Then a couple months after that Olivia and Spencer start dating. So Spencer has NOTHING to do with their falling out. They were close during and well after the whole Spencer thing played out. And depending on how you see it, Flossie didn’t do anything wrong by getting with him.

Reactions: 18

7. Cotswolds.

completely agree with all the points made here however people like me and many others are judging olivia a lot more only because this whole thing just would NOT be as much as a conversation as it was without olivia’s bitchy mates giggling and pushing eachother on a live stream putting down flossie. it just wouldn’t be. let alone it blowing up going viral and olivia still not addressing it. they’re both completely in the wrong- they’ve fell out of course they’ve both done things. but flossie has chosen to cope alone even if it is moping. she doesn’t have friends that say ‘you don’t know the half of it’ like a 10 year old

Reactions: 8
i confess ive never been a fan of olivia’s content. it’s extremely lazy and tries to emulate the ‘laid backness and chill with me’ like obviously people like emma chamberlain do (i’m not even a fan of emma’s content).
i live in london so when someone vlogs a side of london i don’t see (being invited to events, staying in expensive hotels, trying out restaurants etc etc) i thoroughly enjoy it. i personally can talk to a camera in my own bedroom like she’s doing, we all can.
i wish she started showing the more fancy side even if that does get her called a tory lmao

Reactions: 9
i confess ive never been a fan of olivia’s content. it’s extremely lazy and tries to emulate the ‘laid backness and chill with me’ like obviously people like emma chamberlain do (i’m not even a fan of emma’s content).
i live in london so when someone vlogs a side of london i don’t see (being invited to events, staying in expensive hotels, trying out restaurants etc etc) i thoroughly enjoy it. i personally can talk to a camera in my own bedroom like she’s doing, we all can.
i wish she started showing the more fancy side even if that does get her called a tory lmao
Emma’s content is shite too especially the newer filming style she’s doing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hi long time lurker but had to say this, Think it’s important to remember that sometimes the people who are the most sad / hurt from a situation are the ones who do the most to hide it, I’m not saying that Olivia isn’t sad but the whole living her life could be a cover up. It seems to me Flossie is trying to get sympathy from this whole situation, taking a “break” from social media but posting and vlogging throughout it. Personally if I was in that position or if my family knew i was they’d advise me to stay off social media and get better then if i wanted to bring awareness to it then i could do that in a better headspace. Just seems that because Olivia isn’t openly posting about how tit her life is that people think she doesn’t care. Im not a fan of either of them anymore, i liked Olivia in Belfast and now i think both her and Flossie are self entitled children, I remember the live they did in Ibiza where Flossie didnt want the drink n tbh was being a brat and i have had friends who behaved like that and distanced myself from them.

Reactions: 20
Hi long time lurker but had to say this, Think it’s important to remember that sometimes the people who are the most sad / hurt from a situation are the ones who do the most to hide it, I’m not saying that Olivia IS sad but the whole living her life could be a cover up. It seems to me Flossie is trying to get sympathy from this whole situation, taking a “break” from social media but posting and vlogging throughout it. Personally if I was in that position or if my family knew i was they’d advise me to stay off social media and get better then if i wanted to bring awareness to it then i could do that in a better headspace. Just seems that because Olivia isn’t openly posting about how tit her life is that people think she doesn’t care. Im not a fan of either of them anymore, i liked Olivia in Belfast and now i think both her and Flossie are self entitled children, I remember the live they did in Ibiza where Flossie didnt want the drink n tbh was being a brat and i have had friends who behaved like that and distanced myself from them.
Sorry meant to say is not isn’t

Hi long time lurker but had to say this, Think it’s important to remember that sometimes the people who are the most sad / hurt from a situation are the ones who do the most to hide it, I’m not saying that Olivia isn’t sad but the whole living her life could be a cover up. It seems to me Flossie is trying to get sympathy from this whole situation, taking a “break” from social media but posting and vlogging throughout it. Personally if I was in that position or if my family knew i was they’d advise me to stay off social media and get better then if i wanted to bring awareness to it then i could do that in a better headspace. Just seems that because Olivia isn’t openly posting about how tit her life is that people think she doesn’t care. Im not a fan of either of them anymore, i liked Olivia in Belfast and now i think both her and Flossie are self entitled children, I remember the live they did in Ibiza where Flossie didnt want the drink n tbh was being a brat and i have had friends who behaved like that and distanced myself from them.
I don’t think her break alluded to her trying to get sympathy. She’s clearly struggling atm and her viewers could tell, as pointed out in the thread, she also probs has brand deals she’s obliged to post for, plus the whole point of their channels is about being ‘open’. If she wasn’t peopme would just be commenting that she seems off, like they were before she addressed she hadn’t been feeling good

Reactions: 10
I completely agree with what you’re saying but from personal experience when I didn’t have anyone to talk to I would post way more of how I felt just to kind of get some attention for it as I wasn’t getting it anywhere else if that makes sense? Like Olivia can probably talk to so many people about how she’s feeling but if Flossie is feeling lonely maybe this is just her outlet for her emotions idk

Reactions: 15
Last night flossie and spencer were at the pink pantheress album party together lol and I feel like the spencer thing could have been deeper and maybe there was some hidden resentment because she cant exactly hugely kick off when they're stuck in a 6 month lease together. Maybe it was a whole load of little things they've done to each other thats lead to this fall out and distancing the second they could when their apartment lease was up.

Reactions: 16
hi just thought i would add some notes from me having a little stalk:
- flossie doesn’t follow olivia on tiktok anymore but last time i checked olivia still follows flossie
- flossie stopped liking olivias instagram posts after the one on the 22nd of september but was liking them basically/every time before then
- olivia still sometimes likes flossies posts but she’s pretty inconsistent with liking them before the start of october
-olivia hasn’t commented on flossie or lewys posts in a while which she seems to do a lot to her close friends but not entirely sure

regardless something definitely happened and it seems that while olivia may be fine fine with flossie (?) flossie has a problem or feels wronged by olivia but i’m not entirely sure.

Reactions: 12
probably unpopular opinion but Flossie is 'struggling' very strategically? I know when most people are seriously suffering they hide it and deal with it internally, like when having panic attacks I would never just openly have a panic attack in front of people I would go to the bathroom etc? I don't want it to come across in the wrong way, but I think she is being very clever by suddenly drawing on her mental health and how much she is suffering just to make people feel sorry for her and make Olivia look bad? I might be completely reaching but Olivia could be struggling just as much but choosing to keep it private/mask it and therefore everyone is turning on her?

Reactions: 28
probably unpopular opinion but Flossie is 'struggling' very strategically? I know when most people are seriously suffering they hide it and deal with it internally, like when having panic attacks I would never just openly have a panic attack in front of people I would go to the bathroom etc? I don't want it to come across in the wrong way, but I think she is being very clever by suddenly drawing on her mental health and how much she is suffering just to make people feel sorry for her and make Olivia look bad? I might be completely reaching but Olivia could be struggling just as much but choosing to keep it private/mask it and therefore everyone is turning on her?
Flossie has always been pretty open and honest about when she’s struggling mentally. I don’t think it’s fair to imply that she has to keep it private otherwise it’s ‘strategic’, some people deal with it differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I get what you’re saying but I still think that’s a toxic pattern of thinking, where struggling on your own is kind of glorified and on the other hand we undermine mental health struggles when someone shares it online. As in saying that someone is sharing their lows online for attention is so damaging and stigmatizes mental health topic further

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.