Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you’re saying but I still think that’s a toxic pattern of thinking, where struggling on your own is kind of glorified and on the other hand we undermine mental health struggles when someone shares it online. As in saying that someone is sharing their lows online for attention is so damaging and stigmatizes mental health topic further
i agree with this but it’s also a common tactic used by abusers / people who r in the wrong to victimise themselves, i am absolutely in no one saying Flossie is an abuse or that Olivia has done absolutely nothing wrong, but i had a friend who was very toxic, copied my mannerisms, started going for boys i had dated etc and even got to the point where she would steal my clothes and try isolate me from my friends because she had only me and wasn’t as social as i was and then when i began to distance myself because of this she did a lot of mental health talk on Instagram and Facebook and I received messages from her family asking what id done to her, I’m not saying this is the same situation or anything just sometimes people stay silent when they don’t want drama then when the other person starts to cause it or make people turn on you there comes a point where you do get annoyed and will start to try fight your corner? I know I stayed quiet to avoid drama and im not in the limelight so i can only imagine how it must feel for Olivia and Flossie

Reactions: 21
It’s clear flossies rly struggling lol it’s maybe not directly Olivia’s fault but Flossie has never actually said that it was? The poor girl has self harm scars and is in therapy. I don’t think she’d be doing anything that elaborate just to gain sympathy for this situ when it’s pretty obvious already that Olivia’s been a bit of a witch?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s clear flossies rly struggling lol it’s maybe not directly Olivia’s fault but Flossie has never actually said that it was? The poor girl has self harm scars and is in therapy. I don’t think she’d be doing anything that elaborate just to gain sympathy for this situ when it’s pretty obvious already that Olivia’s been a bit of a witch?
How does everyone know she’s in therapy?

"Heartbreaking" 🤡

Some people including a lot of people on these threads are way too invested in these girls lives. Lol, maybe they just like each other anymore, that's life people change
B8A82840-206A-4A05-AFB3-36EDBCDE9E23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i don’t think flossie is being strategic or calculated by posting about the fact she’s struggling. she’s been very open about her mental health struggles in the past such as her experiences with Bulimia. maybe she realised she became quite closed off to her viewers once she moved in with Olivia and had strayed from the flossie everyone loves, and she’s trying to get back to that by being open and honest. there’s absolutely no shame in someone sharing their struggles because at the end of the day a 13 year old girl who’s having a really rough time and feels really lonely might look up to flossie and realise she’s not the only one struggling. to me flossie is humanising herself as opposed to Olivia who is just so unrelatable now.

as for their falling out i honestly think living together for them was just a bad time. it was in the middle of a pandemic where they were stuck with eachother for the most part, probably had normal influencer drama between them and no space away from eachother. there’s probably been a weird tension between them since moving out and since olivia has gained all these new friends who bully flossie publicly, perhaps flossie made the decision to cut her off. if i had a friend who let people bully me online i can’t say i’d want them in my life. this might be the “sad changes” flossie was referring to in her latest video. we forget they’re normal girls who have the same problems we all do and they just don’t have the space to deal with it in a normal way. everyone does silly things and gets in fights with friends but for them, everything is aired out online. id hate to be an influencer for that reason alone lol. we obviously don’t know what’s really happened and i don’t think anyone will address it any time soon, they took how long to address the coke scandal (what a time to be alive). i do hope they’re both doing okay, but i can’t back olivia up for the way she seems to be tit stirring and letting her model friends treat flossie the way they have.

i also never really understood people saying flossie was trying to be like olivia. having blonde hair isn’t exactly unique and quirky, a lot of brunettes go blonde especially in the summer. and hers and olivias style is just what was popular at the time they dressed how the whole of tiktok dressed. if someone wants to give me any more examples then i’m more than happy to hear, but i don’t think that’s a reason to say olivia rightfully stopped being friends with flossie because she was weird and trying to steal her identity. it didn’t seem that way to me at all

Reactions: 45
i don’t think flossie is being strategic or calculated by posting about the fact she’s struggling. she’s been very open about her mental health struggles in the past such as her experiences with Bulimia. maybe she realised she became quite closed off to her viewers once she moved in with Olivia and had strayed from the flossie everyone loves, and she’s trying to get back to that by being open and honest. there’s absolutely no shame in someone sharing their struggles because at the end of the day a 13 year old girl who’s having a really rough time and feels really lonely might look up to flossie and realise she’s not the only one struggling. to me flossie is humanising herself as opposed to Olivia who is just so unrelatable now.

as for their falling out i honestly think living together for them was just a bad time. it was in the middle of a pandemic where they were stuck with eachother for the most part, probably had normal influencer drama between them and no space away from eachother. there’s probably been a weird tension between them since moving out and since olivia has gained all these new friends who bully flossie publicly, perhaps flossie made the decision to cut her off. if i had a friend who let people bully me online i can’t say i’d want them in my life. this might be the “sad changes” flossie was referring to in her latest video. we forget they’re normal girls who have the same problems we all do and they just don’t have the space to deal with it in a normal way. everyone does silly things and gets in fights with friends but for them, everything is aired out online. id hate to be an influencer for that reason alone lol. we obviously don’t know what’s really happened and i don’t think anyone will address it any time soon, they took how long to address the coke scandal (what a time to be alive). i do hope they’re both doing okay, but i can’t back olivia up for the way she seems to be tit stirring and letting her model friends treat flossie the way they have.

i also never really understood people saying flossie was trying to be like olivia. having blonde hair isn’t exactly unique and quirky, a lot of brunettes go blonde especially in the summer. and hers and olivias style is just what was popular at the time they dressed how the whole of tiktok dressed. if someone wants to give me any more examples then i’m more than happy to hear, but i don’t think that’s a reason to say olivia rightfully stopped being friends with flossie because she was weird and trying to steal her identity. it didn’t seem that way to me at all
Completely agree, there’s nothing unique about Olivia to copy, she dresses exactly on trend and puts on the relatable - wanna quirky facade like other YouTube’s so too. There’s millions of girls like Olivia

Reactions: 44
I bet Olivia is SEETHING all of this is going to come out...especially when the whole reason is her dumb friend Lola making that bitchy tiktok live

Reactions: 26
"Heartbreaking" 🤡

Some people including a lot of people on these threads are way too invested in these girls lives. Lol, maybe they just like each other anymore, that's life people change
View attachment 857793
I do think reporting on this is a bit too far 💀 they probably just grew apart omg

With Olivia replying to the comment insinuating she didn’t get invited I feel like she could be quite messy if something actually did happen 💀

this is from august 2020, I think theyve been annoying each other for a while!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is anyone else a bit concerned about the cat??? it’s been in olivia’s care for just over a month and has already been passed around to about 3 different people that we know of - looks like the lola girl, lewys and yaz??? (don’t have pic proof of lewys but he said he watched it for a week on his live). olivia got a cat because they were less maintenance than a dog but now it seems as if she can’t even care for it herself , going away every 5 minutes. poor thing !

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 44
is anyone else a bit concerned about the cat??? it’s been in olivia’s care for just over a month and has already been passed around to about 3 different people that we know of - looks like the lola girl, lewys and yaz??? (don’t have pic proof of lewys but he said he watched it for a week on his live). olivia got a cat because they were less maintenance than a dog but now it seems as if she can’t even care for it herself , going away every 5 minutes. poor thing !
I’d be more concerned if she was leaving a kitten alone in her flat and getting someone to feed it. At least it’s in the care of someone and is around other people. Unforeseen circumstances happen to everyone and maybe she just doesn’t want to leave a kitten on its own.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
i don’t know if i’m reading into this too much but i follow luiza cordery on instagram and she posted loads of photos from a night and she’s tagged literally every single person in them apart from these two, pretty sure that’s lola and idk who the other girl is, they’re the only ones who luiza didn’t tag

Attachments

Reactions: 1
hopefully one of them decides to keep phil and takes him of olivia’s hands

Reactions: 8
I’d be more concerned if she was leaving a kitten alone in her flat and getting someone to feed it. At least it’s in the care of someone and is around other people. Unforeseen circumstances happen to everyone and maybe she just doesn’t want to leave a kitten on its own.
"Unforeseen circumstances" that doesn't apply to going out every bleeping night of the week. DON'T get a pet if you are not going to look after it ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 56
"Unforeseen circumstances" that doesn't apply to going out every bleeping night of the week. DON'T get a pet if you are not going to look after it ffs
i don’t think she would’ve left the cat with people to go on a night out? i think they meant ‘unforeseen’ like having to go home for a week or something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.