Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus were they ever actually friends or always frenemies?

Imo both Liv and Flossie aren't coming off brilliant. My impression is that they both did crappy things as that seems to be the gist of it.

At the minute feeling more sympathetic to Flossie but only because she was making it clear she was upset and Olivia is giving it radio silence on that front. I'd probably feel different if Flossie were acting like everything was business as usual and Olivia was sharing her emotions more.

If it really is all down to spats over boys I'm gonna be so disappointed haha pretty much all the blokes associated with them look like wet lettuces to me.

Reactions: 12
Tbh I noticed like 2 months ago that olivia was already distancing because Flossie would always put olivia in her thumbnails and vlog clips of her a lot and nothing from olivias side all she would post was john or solo vlogs. I think olivias been slowly distancing for a while and theres no major blowout ? Perhaps they both just distanced when flossie realised her friendship wasnt being reciprocated from olivia. I also dont believe olivia is in the wrong for this we have all had those toxic friendships that sometimes become too much for us. I feel like flossie does come across the type of clingy friend to copy you or be too intense and olivia seems more floaty and friends with lots of people.
edit: not trying to defend olivia just trying to look at it more objectively

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I always saw both girls as 2 completely different people and therefore were never really that close. I would honestly get sick of someone and resent them if I lived with them in a tiny apartment during a pandemic so maybe they gradually just got sick of each other and progressively drifted? I watched some of their lives and flossie was always like uhh I wanna go home and acting a bit bratty and Olivia and Lewis were just sat their awkwardly as if they were done with it , that’s just my observation tho. Also the whole thing about Spencer.. wasn’t that ages ago .. they posted a now deleted tik tok about it when Olivia drank and said when your mate gets with your ex?? So why all of a sudden would it be a deal now

Reactions: 9
Can we see how many people view this thread? Has it gone up a lot since tiktok found out about their fallout?

Reactions: 7
olivia offloading phil to her friends already?

they posted a now deleted tik tok about it when Olivia drank and said when your mate gets with your ex?? So why all of a sudden would it be a deal now
lolll I thought I dreamt this, was this the video where when they were on holiday passing the phone around and Lewys said “pass the phone to someone whos best friend fucked the guy they were speaking to” passed it to Olivia then the comments were flooded asking if it was Flossie?
Lewys comes off so two faced and I feel like if he had the choice, he’d be sucking up to Olivias new friends too but he’s too obnoxious for them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
olivia offloading phil to her friends already?

lolll I thought I dreamt this, was this the video where when they were on holiday passing the phone around and Lewys said “pass the phone to someone whos best friend fucked the guy they were speaking to” passed it to Olivia then the comments were flooded asking if it was Flossie?
Lewys comes off so two faced and I feel like if he had the choice, he’d be sucking up to Olivias new friends too but he’s too obnoxious for them.
We literally predicted she’d be giving him out for people to look after for her lol

Reactions: 40
Olivia really is the poster child of fast fashion trends
makes me so angry all her collections are just copies of already microtrending silohettes- we all know she doesnt design them herself either so i dont know whats worse. no point being a vegan if your singlehandedly promoting and buying into one of the worst industries for the climate so boring and predictable

Reactions: 18
the way olivia and her new friends are acting, it's like flossie single handedly murdered all their families. you just KNOW olivia dropped flossie for the pettiest reasons, i seriously doubt anything even happened. my take on this is that olivia started meeting more "famous" people and didn't want to be associated with flossie anymore. i doubt flossie herself knows what she allegedly "did" to olivia.

bottom line is, olivia's a mean ol' witch and her "your friendly neighbourhood youtuber" act has finally dropped to show her real colours. counting down to olivia posting a bunch of emo videos and tiktoks of herself crying to some emo harry styles/olivia rodrigo song to garner support & attention bc "boohoo i'm so sad pls take pity on me i had to call me mam at 5am to cry bc people are so mean to me and i lost my prada bag in a cab and shat meself"
well... its started. she posted this 5 days ago

but her comment is from an hour ago. my bet is she is looking for sympathy now that a lot of people are 'siding' with flossie rather than her and her mean tory pals i guess?

Attachments

• 62.5 KB
    Reactions: 8
    well... its started. she posted this 5 days ago

but her comment is from an hour ago. my bet is she is looking for sympathy now that a lot of people are 'siding' with flossie rather than her and her mean tory pals i guess?
    And we know she reads here 😭

Reactions: 6
    And we know she reads here 😭
    What a sad cow she’s turning out to be! Give me strength. It’s a bit late for poor me sympathy vibes Olivia your true colours have well and truly shone through. I also notice that that vile creature Lola has turned her Instagram to private so I imagine she’s been getting some flack 🤣 and rightly so.

Reactions: 48
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.