Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her out with this horrid girl literally last night says it all like shes clearly a clout chaser now

Reactions: 26
Flossie posted a TikTok on her spam account about how she was too anxious to go out so was instead going to have pizza and watch Shameless. How awful that Flossie now feels like she can’t even go out to celebrate one of her friends birthdays because Lola and Olivia are going to be there. They are literally the definition of mean girl energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 87
Her out with this horrid girl literally last night says it all like shes clearly a clout chaser now

I agree it says a lot going out with Lola especially as Olivia would've seen some of the drama on tiktok. But Olivia isn't going to get clout from hanging out with Lola, is she? Isn't Lola a nobody?

I've literally never heard of her before this situation so correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: 15
I agree it says a lot going out with Lola especially as Olivia would've seen some of the drama on tiktok. But Olivia isn't going to get clout from hanging out with Lola, is she? Isn't Lola a nobody?

I've literally never heard of her before this situation so correct me if I'm wrong!
Lola hangs around with the Tory kids who have public figure parents like Lila and her own dad being extremely rich, Olivia might get opportunities in modelling or something for example by having these connections and in return those tory girls get clout- don’t think Lola will ever be a big influencer tho not to be nasty but her personality doesn’t seem the greatest and she’s plain

Reactions: 16
I’m new to this forum so not sure if this has been addressed but I’m about 99% sure Olivia’s new flat is in primrose hill area - and Flossie (and where her and Olivia were before) is in Nine elms which is at least 40 mins in a cab / maybe 40- hour on train. Primrose hill is also where Kate moss’ home is. Maybe that’s just me but I wouldn’t move so far from my previous flat mate if I didn’t want to distance myself and also grow closer to the new friends in the area

Reactions: 10
yeah this has been discussed but you’re right. Flossie is in Vauxhall and Olivia is in Primrose Hill. I do think living in Vauxhall must be quite depressing tho, it’s very built up and concrete and doesn’t have much of a community. Primrose hill is much nicer!! Also I believe Kate Miss lives in Hampstead, but yeah is still north and closer to Olivia
I’m new to this forum so not sure if this has been addressed but I’m about 99% sure Olivia’s new flat is in primrose hill area - and Flossie (and where her and Olivia were before) is in Nine elms which is at least 40 mins in a cab / maybe 40- hour on train. Primrose hill is also where Kate moss’ home is. Maybe that’s just me but I wouldn’t move so far from my previous flat mate if I didn’t want to distance myself and also grow closer to the new friends in the area

Reactions: 1
I think the fall out was brewing BEFORE the move, around the time of Olivia buying the house in Belfast maybe? Maybe Flossie was hurt that Olivia was moving out to live in Belfast/be with John etc because Flossie had nobody to live with? Idk but there was speculation they had kind of fallen out literally months and months ago but it seems to have got a lot worse

Reactions: 18
Do we actually know they’ve fallen out or could they have just drifted? I’m new to this thread because I’d noticed they’re never together any more so came to see if I had missed something! When we’re flossie and Olivia together last that we know of?

Reactions: 2
I mean Olivia just probably wanted to live in a nicer part of London? Why would you let the location of your former flatmate (or any friend for that matter) hold you back?

Reactions: 11
i remember when olivia addressed that she was staying in london instead of moving back to belfast and she went on a tangent about how she originally wasn’t happy in london because she lived there during the pandemic but now she has a new friend group she’s got more reason to stay or something basically saying she was happier in london now she had proper friends there (this was just after she started hanging out with lila and lola) and i remember watching it thinking it must’ve been difficult for flossie to hear her say that

• Sad
Reactions: 62
I mean Olivia just probably wanted to live in a nicer part of London? Why would you let the location of your former flatmate (or any friend for that matter) hold you back?
Tbh I might just be really lazy but I wouldn’t want to live 40+ mins away from my close friends. I also don’t think that her previous area of london isn’t nice, they’re just two completely different vibes

Reactions: 3
find it so weird how she calls herself vegan yet eats honey, wears leather and uses makeup that’s tested on animals like whatttttt

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.