Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on lewys live is so anti Olivia and pro Flossie…we love to see it. Genuinely, if it gets out what Olivias done or the reason of their fall out Olivia will come off worse, she’s already radiating stuck up tory vibes and in general her hype is going down

Reactions: 60
So do we know that they’ve actually fallen out or is it still speculation?

Comments on lewys live is so anti Olivia and pro Flossie…we love to see it. Genuinely, if it gets out what Olivias done or the reason of their fall out Olivia will come off worse, she’s already radiating stuck up tory vibes and in general her hype is going down
what’s she done?

Watched Flossie's video and she does seem to be trying hard to move on and live a more independent lifestyle. Clearly no mention of Olivia and pointedly singled out Lewys as her "Best Friend" in the video.

I don't think we will ever really know what happened between her and olivia. But how well did they know eachother before moving in together and then the pandemic. I can imagine if both of them suffer from anxiety etc they could well have set eachother off in a lot of unhealthy ways, and they were and are so young.

Whatever is going on, it would be nice for them to at least somewhat address them moving on as friends, but at the same time, maybe there's lot go reasons neither of them want to share with the entire internet. They were both probably unpleasant to eachother at a lot of different points...

Sorry for the monologue... 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'll be the first to confess that I've deep down always been a fan of Olivia's and watched all her videos since her Belfast days. However, seeing the way she's been treating Flossie and her new catty group of mates has finally turned me off her. I don't really care what Flossie did to Olivia / her new friends to 'deserve' this treatment (people on Flossie's thread have been speculating she got with Lola's ex?)... bullying someone, especially publicly online, is NEVER ok. I think a lot of people like myself will no longer support Olivia. I don't think a good PR team can even save her from this - a bullying scandal is just as bad, if not worse, than cokegate

Reactions: 73
use to be a fan of olivia but this whole situation rubbed me the wrong way. its clear that olivia changed for the worst. its so disappointing to see a girl from BELFAST kissing the ass of her new london TORY friends. wtf is wrong with her? so pathetic.
also i watched flossies new video and its clear they 100% aren't friends anymore. i saw some of olivias fans on tiktok try to lie and say flossie clearly did something bc shes fallen out with lewys too. not true lol, she hung out with him in the video. she mentioned she had to make really hard/sad changes to her life and later on in the video didn't mention Olivia by name but said in an upset way how they ("we") use to go to this sushi place her event was held at when they first moved to London. its obvious that Flossie is taking their fallout badly- which is the normal response since they were friends and roommates for so long. of course, olivia seems like she can't care less. to not even defend flossie after her nasty friends bullied her, really does show her careless, vile character. i really never could tell until now how superficial, social climbing obsessed, and heartless person olivia is until now. i hope she regrets losing flossie as a friend when lila moss and the rest of them in tow drop her ass when they get bored in a few months

Reactions: 49
the way olivia and her new friends are acting, it's like flossie single handedly murdered all their families. you just KNOW olivia dropped flossie for the pettiest reasons, i seriously doubt anything even happened. my take on this is that olivia started meeting more "famous" people and didn't want to be associated with flossie anymore. i doubt flossie herself knows what she allegedly "did" to olivia.

bottom line is, olivia's a mean ol' witch and her "your friendly neighbourhood youtuber" act has finally dropped to show her real colours. counting down to olivia posting a bunch of emo videos and tiktoks of herself crying to some emo harry styles/olivia rodrigo song to garner support & attention bc "boohoo i'm so sad pls take pity on me i had to call me mam at 5am to cry bc people are so mean to me and i lost my prada bag in a cab and shat meself"

Reactions: 63
I know this is the best place to speculate but we literally know nothing about this. there’s no proof or evidence that they’ve fallen out, so any of the new people coming to this forum to find out well we don’t know either.

only thing dodgy is that Olivia may have unfollowed flossie’s private insta?everyone saying they’re mad with Olivia over how she treats Flossie but like we don’t even have a clue how she treats her? they’re both idiots at the end of the day and all the schoolgirl bullying vibes is their own fault. they act like children on the Internet so I’m not surprised that they act like it in real life. I don’t feel sorry for either of them

Reactions: 13
I know this is the best place to speculate but we literally know nothing about this. there’s no proof or evidence that they’ve fallen out, so any of the new people coming to this forum to find out well we don’t know either.

only thing dodgy is that Olivia may have unfollowed flossie’s private insta?everyone saying they’re mad with Olivia over how she treats Flossie but like we don’t even have a clue how she treats her? they’re both idiots at the end of the day and all the schoolgirl bullying vibes is their own fault. they act like children on the Internet so I’m not surprised that they act like it in real life. I don’t feel sorry for either of them
Did Flossie not unfollow Livias TikTok as well ?

Reactions: 3
orlando is mates with flossie's ex, will.
Ah merci :D

And then both of them got with elmo films/spencer or just Olivia? The whole young uk youtuber scene seems sooo incestuous haha. Though I think it was kinda always like that just maybe kept more private by the previous generation of brit youtubers.

i agree, i mean i've always preferred flossie over olivia so i'm biased but i feel like i've missed something? we havent seen anything too crazy about how olivia has treated flossie, and friendships are so complicated and layered. i think also because flossie is being vocal about how down she is its easy to go towards her side more than O's but i think its odd to comment F's posts that we're on your side lol. still prefer F tho oop

Reactions: 5
0C98A857-F684-404A-A3A3-850AA0A4B3B5.png
I’m new to this thread, so not sure if it’s been posted but the girl commenting ‘you don’t know the half of it’ and defending Lola in the comments of her tiktok is ripoutofdatemilk = bkbrooker on ig. She posted this to her story a few weeks ago so obviously friends with Olivia for a while. Olivia has 100% being saying tit about Flossie to them. It’s a shame because I’ve loved Olivia since she lived in Belfast but all this had left me feeling really bad for Flossie :/

Reactions: 33
View attachment 853565I’m new to this thread, so not sure if it’s been posted but the girl commenting ‘you don’t know the half of it’ and defending Lola in the comments of her tiktok is ripoutofdatemilk = bkbrooker on ig. She posted this to her story a few weeks ago so obviously friends with Olivia for a while. Olivia has 100% being saying tit about Flossie to them. It’s a shame because I’ve loved Olivia since she lived in Belfast but all this had left me feeling really bad for Flossie :/
Lmao they’re all clones of eachother 🤣

Reactions: 54
Olivia’s lips are embarrassing. Imagine walking around looking like that

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.