Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im laughing at her seeing the ditching floss for mini moss loool hope that stung, also her not acknowledging anything except that ahahh its only slightly wrong like flossie IS still connected to Orly one way or another

Reactions: 29
first time poster here but just spotted this in olivias tiktok comments 👁 so she's insinuating that she wasn't invited
everything she says takes me back to year 7😭 she consistently sounds like a nasty bully. if flossie didnt invite u its obviously for a reason u tory brat Xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 57
she's dropping hints in the hopes that her little fans will see 2+2 and make 5. sounds like there's some truth *something* that's been said so she's posting distractions across her accounts to keep ppl occupied

Reactions: 25
100% shes seen all the sympathy and comments flossies getting and all her fans realising olivias surrounded by horrible people so shes trying to win them back by commenting on these tiktoks. But in reality it is just stirring the drama even more because now shes insinuating flossie didnt invite her and cut her off

Reactions: 35
pathetic how she's replying back to tiktok comments now after 5-10 days of the comments being posted

Reactions: 31
I'm cringing at her getting so defensive on that one specific comment... Must mean there's some truth to it

Reactions: 20
guess it must not be that then
She lies everytime she breathes. I dont believe a word she says, she just wants to look good and get sympathizers so she’ll say anything and deny everything. thats her pattern- she told her fans she never went out during lockdown, never did drugs, went to that hotel alone, didnt buy the house for john- she claimed all these things werent true until she got caught. She knows flossie would never come out against her and say what happened, so shes safe denying it for now lol

Reactions: 53
Olivia I know you’re reading this. Stop being a petty witch and tell ur Tory friends to get a grip. You think you’re so cool by dropping this pathetic hints to idk justify the reason you and your mates are bullies. Get a grip and stop being like this. You didn’t want to say tit when that Lola live video went viral but now you can speak for the world. No one wants to hear it

Exactly like comment on the post her congrats or post on her sorry or make a whole post on her ig but no, she liked it and thought “ohhh what a day” (anyone get that reference 😉😩)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Shes defo doing damage control replying to old comments. But ngl flossie does seem like a nutter as well I wouldn’t want to be friends with either of them.
Olivia is probably used to having loads of friends in Ireland and having large friendship groups, and Flossie has been so open about not having any friends and being bullied. As harsh as it sounds, those types of people who have never had proper friends are hard to be friends with.
Either way Olivia and Flossie seem like complete car crashes and lost all authenticity / originality. They’re like copy and paste stepforde wives!

Reactions: 31
Would rather respond to comments then just be honest about if they’re not friends 🤣

Reactions: 10
Also Olivia is getting some (rightly so) flak about hanging out with her tory pals but I would 100% be certain flossie is either tory or doesn’t vote. Her parents are tory through and through even when she goes home and says “im going to the cotswolds” is tory, I live in the cotswolds and you’d just say “I’m going back to chippy or burford” or whatever it’s naff to call it the cotswolds. She never said anything in the election so it’s a bit rich to use that against Olivia when flossie is deffo a tory.

Is she deleting the tik tok comments I can’t see her replied

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
i know it’s essentially none of our business but i really wish they would address it. olivia’s friends have basically publicly bullied flossie at their grown age (excusing it by saying it was a few months ago doesn’t mean tit). they also were replying to people saying ‘you don’t know the half of it’. so if there is more and if they want the comments to stop then the snidely replies and all that has to stop too. seeing olivia do that is really just making my eyes roll

Reactions: 34
i know it’s essentially none of our business but i really wish they would address it. olivia’s friends have basically publicly bullied flossie at their grown age (excusing it by saying it was a few months ago doesn’t mean tit). they also were replying to people saying ‘you don’t know the half of it’. so if there is more and if they want the comments to stop then the snidely replies and all that has to stop too. seeing olivia do that is really just making my eyes roll
Yeah either say it or don’t bc if you’re the one making jabs constantly everybody’s going to take the other persons side bc they’ve shut up about it and just acted sad

Reactions: 4
What a sad cow she’s turning out to be! Give me strength. It’s a bit late for poor me sympathy vibes Olivia your true colours have well and truly shone through. I also notice that that vile creature Lola has turned her Instagram to private so I imagine she’s been getting some flack 🤣 and rightly so.
Hope it stays private since nobody gives a duck about who she is anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.