Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched a bit of lola andrea's live (olivia's friend) and she says she hates drugs...hmm

Reactions: 1
Lola was also talking about how she tries to shop sustainably and doesn’t like fast fashion brands especially the ones that rip off small business designs. Someone asked if she like motel rocks and she said no

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s probably alright for Lola she no doubt doesn’t have a care in the world and lives off Mummy and Daddy’s money and very much living off the back of Lila Moss’s social media. She just comes across as a total vile self entitled mean girl.

Reactions: 27
It’s probably alright for Lola she no doubt doesn’t have a care in the world and lives off Mummy and Daddy’s money and very much living off the back of Lila Moss’s social media. She just comes across as a total vile self entitled mean girl.
Lola comes off as very insecure to me. The other girls are all v attractive and she’s just not at all, I think it’s part of the reason she was so intent on exploiting the rift between olivia/flossie and putting flossie down.
I’m no flossie stan but I do think flossies the one who has come off classy in this situation and lola just seems like an immature mean girl.

Reactions: 53
Sorry but I thought this thread was about Olivia? Confused as to why we're slamming the appearance and going so harsh on random 20 year old girls who are just going about their lives. The way she acted about Flossie was immature but she's not a public figure and she doesn't have to like Flossie just because Olivia is contractually obliged to. Lola is objectively pretty she just has the normal figure of a 20 year old girl unlike Olivia and some of her other friends who are naturally built differently. People can have their opinions but this just seems a bit obsessive that people are passing judgement on someone who isn't famous from 2 tiktok livestreams.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but I thought this thread was about Olivia? Confused as to why we're slamming the appearance and going so harsh on random 20 year old girls who are just going about their lives. The way she acted about Flossie was immature but she's not a public figure and she doesn't have to like Flossie just because Olivia is contractually obliged to. Lola is objectively pretty she just has the normal figure of a 20 year old girl unlike Olivia and some of her other friends who are naturally built differently. People can have their opinions but this just seems a bit obsessive that people are passing judgement on someone who isn't famous from 2 tiktok livestreams.
Omdz saying someone isn’t attractive isn’t ‘slamming’ the way someone looks, and the reason people are talking about her is bc she has been making quite a few appearances on olivias socials recently.
Also 4/9 of the messages you’ve written on this site have literally been about lola lmao so it’s quite rich for you to come on and try to shut down any discussion that mentions her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I think someones friends reflect heavily on the type of person they are too so judging who olivia chooses to surround herself with is a pretty good way for us to judge olivia lol

Reactions: 18
Hi Lola x

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I wonder how Flossie feels about being outgrown by Olivia so fast, she's been doing youtube for years and keeps getting the same kind of brand deals, Olivia's been at it for 2 years and is at pfw. I feel bad for her honestly.

Reactions: 33
Lola comes off as very insecure to me. The other girls are all v attractive and she’s just not at all, I think it’s part of the reason she was so intent on exploiting the rift between olivia/flossie and putting flossie down.
I’m no flossie stan but I do think flossies the one who has come off classy in this situation and lola just seems like an immature mean girl.
I personally think Lola is really stunning!
she also said on her live that there is no beef between her and flossie and that she thinks she’s a queen. :)

Reactions: 2
Sounds like Lola is the kind of insecure person to just put people down subtly all the time, like that controlling friend. Saying she doesn’t like motel sounds like a dog at Olivia, dismissing other people’s successes.

Also on the cat thing, I support Olivia. My family does sooo much for rescues but I’m looking at getting a ragdoll because I want a kitten (after my cat died who I had from a kitten) I don’t want one bc they’re ‘designer’ I actually prefer the look of moggies/ other cats. But they have the best temperament and are the most well adjusted and calm, and it’s suggested they live inside. Therefore I think they’re a good option for someone renting in London, like myself or Olivia 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m with most of you here, I get really really bad vibes from Lola. She seems horrible

Reactions: 21
am I the only one just realizing ‚lola‘ and ‚lila‘ are two different people and not one and the same person

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.