Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
miumiu offered olivia a plus one for paris fashion week but she didn’t use it. how awkward
The obvious thing for her to do would be for her to invite Flossie, seeing as how they branded themselves as a goalz bestie duo? Maybe she turned down the plus one rather than chose between Lewys and Flossie, but if that's the case then it's clear she would have rathered bring Lewys.. Lol.

Also, she's so much more likeable when Lewsy and Flossie aren't in her videos! Enjoyed that vlog.

Reactions: 25
miumiu offered olivia a plus one for paris fashion week but she didn’t use it. how awkward
I literally came here just to say that! Kick in the teeth for Flossie seeing as so many people's minds will think the same as we have....

Reactions: 13
Idk I feel like she only got that Miu Miu gig because of that blonde girl that was with her…who was that? Some model no doubt. She’s definitely a socialite now lol; in Paris but had friends in the city at the same time and parties to go to every night!

Reactions: 24
Idk I feel like she only got that Miu Miu gig because of that blonde girl that was with her…who was that? Some model no doubt. She’s definitely a socialite now lol; in Paris but had friends in the city at the same time and parties to go to every night!
The blonde girl is Mia Regan, Romeo Beckham's girlfriend

Reactions: 8
I think its her management. I think they're probably pushing really hard to get Olivia in as many things as possible because she shot to "fame" so quick. They more than likely emailed trying to find a spot for her in fashion week, she literally got invited a day before it ended so I highly doubt Miu Miu themselves sought out to get Olivia at their show lol

Reactions: 22
I think its her management. I think they're probably pushing really hard to get Olivia in as many things as possible because she shot to "fame" so quick. They more than likely emailed trying to find a spot for her in fashion week, she literally got invited a day before it ended so I highly doubt Miu Miu themselves sought out to get Olivia at their show lol
I feel like part of it is Olivia just wanting to emulate her hero Emma Chamberlain and this is her trying to have her own version of what Emma has with Louis Vuitton…I think it’s also definitely paying off to have the connections she does have with these new rich blondes she’s hanging out with…

Reactions: 44
I feel like part of it is Olivia just wanting to emulate her hero Emma Chamberlain and this is her trying to have her own version of what Emma has with Louis Vuitton…I think it’s also definitely paying off to have the connections she does have with these new rich blondes she’s hanging out with…
Yep, I bet she watched Emma's "first time at Paris fashion week" before she went so she knew what to record 😜
the classic ordering the hotel room service for an almond milk iced coffee in a dressing gown scene

Reactions: 45
Yeah it was so obvious this vlog was an emma chamb rip off lol the room service part especially

Reactions: 57
Shes on live saying she cba to address the rumours or speculation with flossie loool interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Was watching her live and she said she regrets getting lip filler which I didn’t expect!
and also that she didn’t take a plus one cos if she took Flossie would be leaving lewys out and vice versa, the rest of the live was her just reading the copious amounts of “are you with John” qs and ignoring them lol

Reactions: 8
she said she couldn't be bothered with the speculation as in people are just finding problems where there aren't any

Reactions: 7
Shes on live saying she cba to address the rumours or speculation with flossie loool interesting
Tbh every single time she does a Q&A, no matter what, people ask her if she's still friends with Flossie so I don't blame her for being a bit fed up. But then on the other hand, she could just say 'nothings happened, we're still close' or something to nip it in the bud. I wouldn't be surprised if these girls want Olivia in their group because she's more conventionally attractive than Flossie (not that Flossie isn't attractive) and she looks very 'at home' in pics with Lila and Mia. I wonder how often she messages her friends from Ireland.

Was watching her live and she said she regrets getting lip filler which I didn’t expect!
and also that she didn’t take a plus one cos if she took Flossie would be leaving lewys out and vice versa, the rest of the live was her just reading the copious amounts of “are you with John” qs and ignoring them lol
I binge watch her old vids every few months and she was so beautiful before the fillers. Her lips didn't look disproportionate at all. She's obviously still gorgeous but the botched patchy lips are never a good look and I feel like they make her look like she needs a good scrub 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
she said she couldn't be bothered with the speculation as in people are just finding problems where there aren't any
But there clearly is distance between them like obvs her fans are picking up on them not being as close. No smoke without fire. I also think they only hangout unless it helps their brand or theyre literally paid to lol.

Reactions: 15
If she doesn't want people to ask about Flossie she should just say "I don't know why people think there's an issue we're still good friends" lol its not hard but obv cant bring herself to say it

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.