Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia posted about going to Paris and people are commenting that she might be collating with Emma because she’s in Paris too … she might have gone to stalk her lol
Never in a million years would Emma chamberlain collaborate with her - she doesn’t even do collabs. Her fans are so up her arse they don’t realise how stupid they sound

Reactions: 57
Idk why Olivias fans think her and Emma are alike, its so odd just bc Olivia copies her videos?? They are completely different and have totally different vibes. Also why is Olivia going to Paris for fashion week?? It blows my mind that random tiktokers and youtubers are apart of these major fashion events when they can barely put a decent outfit together.

And also where is Olivias new kitten now if she got one.. probably at Flossies house for her to look after

Reactions: 43
theres potentionally a lot of people shd could possibly see .loads of people are currently in paris.eg.noah beck ,dixie,charlie.its paris fashion week i think

I like Olivia very much, but let’s be real, she isn’t even in anywhere near the same league as Emma Chamberlain!

Reactions: 33
I’m getting concerned with how convinced her fans are that they are going to do a collab, Emma always does videos by herself and what makes them think Emma would even like Olivia she’s everything that Emma complains about in people…

Reactions: 18
She’ll defo meet Emma and tbh I’m actually happy & excited for her she’s been talking about it for like 3 years

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’ll defo meet Emma and tbh I’m actually happy & excited for her she’s been talking about it for like 3 years
I don’t think that’s so certain, it seems like every slightly relevant influencer is being invited to the fashion week and is in Paris right now, there’s tit load of people plus I think she’d be sponsored by something like ami Paris rather than Louis Vuitton so would that mean they’ll be at different shows? Idk

Reactions: 12
I honestly have no idea why you'd think she would meet Emma - Emma is attending Paris fashion week as she is an ambassador for LOUIS VUITTON. Olivia wouldn't even be on the radar for any events that Emma may attend. There are a million people in Paris right now for fashion week, it's not just Olivia and Emma sat around in the same empty hotel...

Fair enough if she coincidentally bumps into her in the street, but Olivia would just be another random fan to Emma

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I honestly have no idea why you'd think she would meet Emma - Emma is attending Paris fashion week as she is an ambassador for LOUIS VUITTON. Olivia wouldn't even be on the radar for any events that Emma may attend. There are a million people in Paris right now for fashion week, it's not just Olivia and Emma sat around in the same empty hotel...

Fair enough if she coincidentally bumps into her in the street, but Olivia would just be another random fan to Emma
Yes I don’t know why people think they are going to meet and be bffs like I don’t think Emma even knows who she is

Reactions: 11
I hope she doesn't meet Emma cause she's never gonna shut up about it. She's already cloned the rest of her life around Emma she would be insufferable after meeting her

Reactions: 19
Yes I don’t know why people think they are going to meet and be bffs like I don’t think Emma even knows who she is
Emma may know who she is considering Amanda and Olivia seem to follow and comment on eachothers posts often and obvs Amanda and Emma are close ! :)

Reactions: 1
Guys two influencers can be in the same city at once and not meet up. They probably wouldn’t even bump into each other 😂

Reactions: 23
Emma may know who she is considering Amanda and Olivia seem to follow and comment on eachothers posts often and obvs Amanda and Emma are close ! :)
I highly doubt Emma will know everyone that Amanda follows/comments on insta.
Also wonder why Olivia is commenting on Amanda's posts 😂 she's so desperate

Reactions: 7
Olivia would scare the tit out of Emma if they met up. They’re not even remotely similar 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.