Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s lying about there being no kittens. She just wants a designer cat
Thought this exact thing since covid shelters have been over flowing. Just bc the witch wants a rag doll, have fun with that they grow for up to five years

Reactions: 18
Confused how in her last video she was saying how much she hates spending money and doesn’t buy expensive stuff but had a botega robe on …
I feel like Olivia likes to subtly flex/show things off on tiktok without ever actually addressing it. She's been uploading tiktoks on her spam account with a cat crate and bed very clearly in the background, knowing everyone will see and know she's bought a cat.

Now she's posing in a well known bottega robe to flex her wealth lol

Reactions: 48
Confused how in her last video she was saying how much she hates spending money and doesn’t buy expensive stuff but had a botega robe on …
Lmao and she was complaining about an £80 glass jar in a recent vid? Yes that’s overpriced but she could clearly afford to spend that ten times over and not bat an eye

Reactions: 18
I feel like Olivia likes to subtly flex/show things off on tiktok without ever actually addressing it. She's been uploading tiktoks on her spam account with a cat crate and bed very clearly in the background, knowing everyone will see and know she's bought a cat.

Now she's posing in a well known bottega robe to flex her wealth lol
Reckon she could be looking after Ben Morris’ cat again?? Idk if he’s in the country or not but I know she did before

Reactions: 5
It literally took all of about two weeks for her to get bored of looking after George/her plans changed and they no longer involved looking after George, then she was on the verge of getting a sausage dog and backed out last minute. She might think cats are lower effort because of her past experience with them but they're honestly not, even adult cats need enrichment, and a kitten will be hard work. Guess she'll just ship it off to her parents when it scratches all her soft furnishings and she realises she can't just leave it at home by itself 24/7?

Reactions: 35
It literally took all of about two weeks for her to get bored of looking after George/her plans changed and they no longer involved looking after George, then she was on the verge of getting a sausage dog and backed out last minute. She might think cats are lower effort because of her past experience with them but they're honestly not, even adult cats need enrichment, and a kitten will be hard work. Guess she'll just ship it off to her parents when it scratches all her soft furnishings and she realises she can't just leave it at home by itself 24/7?
I agree. Cats can develop all sorts of illnesses too. Mine has just got diabetes and we have to inject him with insulin twice a day at the exact same time. How would she cope if something like that was to happen to hers? Probably just sell him

Reactions: 10
Her new TikTok with Lila moss and the top comment is about flossie. Can’t lie when she’s next to Lila like that she pales into comparison. Lila’s got a really interesting face to look at (obviously).

Reactions: 15
Her new TikTok with Lila moss and the top comment is about flossie. Can’t lie when she’s next to Lila like that she pales into comparison. Lila’s got a really interesting face to look at (obviously).
Imo lila is overrated- it's purely because she's Kates daughter she has gotten into modelling. She isn't a patch on her mum in her golden era.

Reactions: 74
Olivia posted about going to Paris and people are commenting that she might be collating with Emma because she’s in Paris too … she might have gone to stalk her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt Emma knows who Olivia is she doesn’t follow her on insta
Olivia posted about going to Paris and people are commenting that she might be collating with Emma because she’s in Paris too … she might have gone to stalk her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.