Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't want people to ask about Flossie she should just say "I don't know why people think there's an issue we're still good friends" lol its not hard but obv cant bring herself to say it
Exactly, if im friends with someone and someone says weve fallen out im going to deny it immediately but i guess its different for olivia

Reactions: 12
Well she should put her money where her (inflated) mouth is and get them dissolved
yeah she said she can’t wait to get them dissolved. Said she hates the way they migrate so will get them dissolved and “probably get a tiny bit back” as she still thinks her natural lips are too thin for her face lol

just watched olivias latest video and emma chamberlains latest video, looks like they were staying in the same hotel in paris from the robes and the bed heads

Reactions: 13
I did think it was a bit sus that she was allowed a +1 and took nobody with her because people would obviously assume she'd take Flossie or Lewys. Honestly if it was me in her position I'd love the idea of being able to let someone else in on such a cool experience. She could have taken her sister even, or tbh her mum! What a wonderful thing to be able to share with someone, but she's too busy trying to worm her way into being a socialite so everyone around her has to be "cool" or influential I guess.

Reactions: 64
I did think it was a bit sus that she was allowed a +1 and took nobody with her because people would obviously assume she'd take Flossie or Lewys. Honestly if it was me in her position I'd love the idea of being able to let someone else in on such a cool experience. She could have taken her sister even, or tbh her mum! What a wonderful thing to be able to share with someone, but she's too busy trying to worm her way into being a socialite so everyone around her has to be "cool" or influential I guess.
She could have taken her sister or even one of her original friends from school like Elise or something bit weird

Reactions: 25
not sure if there is a thread for carmie or Kate Elisabeth but anyone know why they broke up??

Reactions: 4
not sure how any brand would want to pay Olivia considering she can barely post an Instagram story in the right order

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mark my words, these will NEVER get worn again. Not sure why beats think anyone will look at her and think ‘I’ll buy those’ when airpods exist.
the fact the ad's by currys too is sending me, seems like the most money-grabbing brand deal
no doubt that's why she wore the coat for this pic tbh to help hide the fact she's doing an ad for an electronics shop plus a product that she definitely doesn't use lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if these brands even make a profit from paying influencers thousands of pounds to promote their products because how many teen girls are going to rush out to currys to get beats just because Olivia has them?? The only thing I could actually see myself using in the future would be the estrid razor.

Reactions: 28
I’m wondering if these brands even make a profit from paying influencers thousands of pounds to promote their products because how many teen girls are going to rush out to currys to get beats just because Olivia has them?? The only thing I could actually see myself using in the future would be the estrid razor.
I literally always think this - I have never been motivated to buy something because an influencer is being paid to promote it. Sure, if they're a beauty YouTuber and their make up looks amazing I would deffo try a product, but why would anyone go out and purchase headphones cause Olivia (etc) got paid to do an add for it?

I would love to see the statistics that show a product like that actually go up in popularity after an influencer does an ad, like who on earth is actually buying Function of Beauty for example haha

Reactions: 51
I literally always think this - I have never been motivated to buy something because an influencer is being paid to promote it. Sure, if they're a beauty YouTuber and their make up looks amazing I would deffo try a product, but why would anyone go out and purchase headphones cause Olivia (etc) got paid to do an add for it?

I would love to see the statistics that show a product like that actually go up in popularity after an influencer does an ad, like who on earth is actually buying Function of Beauty for example haha
I know about 3 people who have tried FoB (not because of influencers, just curiosity) and they all said it made their hair shed in the shower more than regular shop bought shampoo🥴🥴I think you’d also have to be earning your own money/student loan etc to be able to buy it as most mums of teenagers are not going to shell out 10x what they’d normally pay for shampoo and conditioner just because their kid has been ‘influenced’

Reactions: 9
Does anybody know where Lila Moss held her bday party? Can’t have been too far away from london

Does anybody know where Lila Moss held her bday party? Can’t have been too far away from london

I assumed it was at her house! The same house is the background of a lot of her photos, her parents are millionaires haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.