Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls! Her new bf is definitely @orlychorly, she's wearing his jumper in his newest video.

225547731_781907602488077_8687618162665328024_n(1).jpg
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 18.10.40.png

Reactions: 64
View attachment 821803new man and her cat?? or am i blind
definitely , otherwise she wouldn’t have been like omg i can’t show you. also in the video she was like “if i ever were to get in a relationship i wouldn’t keep it secret but just private”. she has a tendency to slyly admit things when they’ve already happened e.g the baking my ex a cake video when they’d already been back together a few months. it’s like this is her way of saying i am in a relationship but i’m keeping it private , without saying it you know? sorry if that makes no sense it does in my head haha, the guy doesn’t seem like her type with the long dark hair but if she’s happy you can’t fault her. also phil is really cute lol but i’m a crazy cat lady

Reactions: 45
definitely , otherwise she wouldn’t have been like omg i can’t show you. also in the video she was like “if i ever were to get in a relationship i wouldn’t keep it secret but just private”. she has a tendency to slyly admit things when they’ve already happened e.g the baking my ex a cake video when they’d already been back together a few months. it’s like this is her way of saying i am in a relationship but i’m keeping it private , without saying it you know? sorry if that makes no sense it does in my head haha, the guy doesn’t seem like her type with the long dark hair but if she’s happy you can’t fault her. also phil is really cute lol but i’m a crazy cat lady
no you completely makes sense! and then pair that with her taking a shot on the live with kate after the 'are you single' question, which essentially means no, and the tiktok with like a short glimpse of him, so that just practically confirms it. like she litro just might as well say she's hardly being subtle

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
pretty sure the @ milliesayss account is trolling ... I'm sure they were the person who said about the Olivia and lewis thing too hahahha sus
I’m not trolling and admit I went a bit too far on the Olivia & lewys thing !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a dog mum but Phil ( a strange name for a cat but we move😅) is actually adorable .
I think Olivia is in a relationship but just doesn’t want to say anything just yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s way fitter than John tbf and we basically have the same name😭😭 (not orlando)
im so stupid i didn’t realise his name was orlando when i saw it in his tiktok bio or something i thought he was from orlando florida and was like wtf bit weird she couldn’t do long distance with John but is dating someone from florida 🤣🤣 0 brain cells in here

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211022-064051_TikTok.jpg

Maybe I'm just old now but her arse is almost out there's no way you could wear this and not end up flashing almost everyone surely?? 😆

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.