Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys how much was the piano she bought? 🔍 Defo a boredom purchase. Hope she doesn’t go full Emma Chamberlain and subject us to her “playing” in every vlog.

Reactions: 11
Guys how much was the piano she bought? 🔍 Defo a boredom purchase. Hope she doesn’t go full Emma Chamberlain and subject us to her “playing” in every vlog.
Omg the way she’s fully trying to morphe herself into Emma chamberlain??

Reactions: 32
I actually can’t deal with the Emma chamberlain vibes 😍😍 comments on her tiktok it makes my soul cringe. Emma babe please get a retraining order or something I’m worried for your safety. Do her fans realise there’s no NATURAL similarities between Emma and Olivia, Olivia tires her hardest to copy her with everything- they don’t have the same ‘vibe’

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Olivia isn’t even in the same ball game as Emma. Emma has genuinely done so much for fashion with her style, YouTube with her unique editing style and she puts so much time and effort into her job. Miles away from 10 minute videos that have a 3 minute AD lmao.

She can copy Emma all she likes, she will NEVER be on the same level. How does the old saying go, you can put a pig in lipstick.. but it’s still a pig 😉🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Was curious about this too, in a big piano warehouse near me, the cheapest Yamaha upright piano is 4,000 💀

Reactions: 7
Slightly irrelevant, prefacing this by saying I am NOT FLOSSIE 😂 but I feel really sad with the way Olivia seems to be acting towards her. Obviously I don’t know what has happened but flossie is visibly not in a good place and to have little visible support from someone she was LIVING WITH until quite recently must be really isolating her even further. I feel like I’ve watched Olivia have a complete character arc and she’s gone from being watchable, entertaining, even… to someone who has completely changed, hanging round with millionaire kids and toffs. I know it’s a cliche to say that fame and money changes people but it’s so visible here.

Reactions: 56
What does scatty mean where your from? Scatty where I am means scruffy / not very nice 😂
I think she meant it in that way too, Olivia tries so hard to dress in baggy clothes that doesn’t go and have the “working class” aesthetic, a lot of rich people get their fashion inspo for working class/ poorer people to look ‘edgy’ but they present it in a way it just looks scruffy.

also before anyone comes for me I’m working class myself and wasn’t saying working class people dress bad- it’s just you can tell when rich people are purposely dressing that way because the execution is terrible

Reactions: 25
I think she meant it in that way too, Olivia tries so hard to dress in baggy clothes that doesn’t go and have the “working class” aesthetic, a lot of rich people get their fashion inspo for working class/ poorer people to look ‘edgy’ but they present it in a way it just looks scruffy.

also before anyone comes for me I’m working class myself and wasn’t saying working class people dress bad- it’s just you can tell when rich people are purposely dressing that way because the execution is terrible
I’m working class too! And I TOTALLY see this. It’s like when tory kids start wearing dirty trainers purposefully and fuckijg charity shop hauls - but not in the eco climate change sense!

Reactions: 25
I’m working class too! And I TOTALLY see this. It’s like when tory kids start wearing dirty trainers purposefully and fuckijg charity shop hauls - but not in the eco climate change sense!
Yes !! It just looks like they’re being dirty on purpose but then go home to their London apartment lmao

Reactions: 2
Echoing a few people here but, i kinda liked Olivia and thought flossie was the more jarring one for ages.
But recently I think everyone’s latching on to how fake she really is. Seeing this situation with flossie and how she hasn’t supported her with her launch and how she teases her viewers about her boyfriend despite saying she’s gonna keep it private? I just think she’s become so fake and she gives off the vibe that she is a superficial friend that puts boys over her friends and it’s gross

Reactions: 63
Slightly irrelevant, prefacing this by saying I am NOT FLOSSIE 😂 but I feel really sad with the way Olivia seems to be acting towards her. Obviously I don’t know what has happened but flossie is visibly not in a good place and to have little visible support from someone she was LIVING WITH until quite recently must be really isolating her even further. I feel like I’ve watched Olivia have a complete character arc and she’s gone from being watchable, entertaining, even… to someone who has completely changed, hanging round with millionaire kids and toffs. I know it’s a cliche to say that fame and money changes people but it’s so visible here.
It's actually really bizarre unless Flossie has done something so awful ..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.