Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail the thread but Flossie has been seriously struggling after her abortion and has had to turn to substances to cope with depression so it’s nothing to do with Orlando
Sorry but this is just bollocks. This poster routinely comments on flossies thread, whereby they’ll post a picture of flossie and say ‘omg she looks so FAT here she has gained so much weight wtf!’, and every single time they get absolutely dragged for it by everyone else on the thread becase flossie is literally not fat at all and it’s just such a pointless thing to say. Then they say ‘oh yeah you’re right, I wasn’t thinking, how do I delete the post?’.
I honestly wouldn’t believe a thing they write.

Reactions: 70
Not to derail the thread but Flossie has been seriously struggling after her abortion and has had to turn to substances to cope with depression so it’s nothing to do with Orlando
do not start tit like this, especially because it isn't true. and because you decided to post this onto a GOSSIP forum, there's going to be so many people reading that'll spread this false bullshit. when someone is clearly struggling mentally, why would you want to spread rumors like this and make their life worse? do you not have any idea how easy things like this can affect a person whose already down? hate flossie or not this is a v crappy thing to spread about anyone. have a little decency and delete this ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
ahhh this is going to make me sound like a big stalker (but it was in his first tagged) but I went to olivia's new boyfriend insta to have a look and his dad is umberto giannini?? thats p cool tbh

Reactions: 2
ahhh this is going to make me sound like a big stalker (but it was in his first tagged) but I went to olivia's new boyfriend insta to have a look and his dad is umberto giannini?? thats p cool tbh
Ffs googled the name cos it sounded familiar and I have his shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom but it makes my hair pretty dull and dry so I haven’t used it in a while😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
well know if they’re dating because olivia’s hair may look less ratty

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very telling of Olivia’s character to have not posted about Flossies collab. Even if there is a slight rift at the moment not only does this make the rumours worse which could have been calmed down by a simple repost but also it’s a shame as flossie was always so supportive of Olivia and her motel collections, especially if she is going through a hard time right now, a simple like on her post is a little disappointing from her

Reactions: 62
She’s deleting comments about Flossie on her tiktok, one got quite a few likes that said along the lines of Olivia and lewys are not being good friends as they haven’t helped Flossie who is in a bad place-quickly deleted. Another said congrats to Flossie-also deleted

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
ot but i knew the hairdresser died like 20 yrs ago so this had me v confused!

Reactions: 3
She’s deleting comments about Flossie on her tiktok, one got quite a few likes that said along the lines of Olivia and lewys are not being good friends as they haven’t helped Flossie who is in a bad place-quickly deleted. Another said congrats to Flossie-also deleted
Very telling.

Reactions: 22
What a crap friend.

Reactions: 27
That's very nasty if they've ditched Flossie to go onto big and better things while she's in a bad place. If you considered someone a genuine best friend, you too would feel sad seeing your best friend unhappy and not herself. Olivia seems to have lived a very cushy life and her biggest worries are usually over boys. It seems she's too self-centred to comprehend that Flossie isn't like that and has had real struggles with MH in the past from what I've read on here. Lewys is a clout-chasing, friendship group jumping, unfunny little prat and the only good thing that can come from this is Olivia dropping him too when the nepo girlies want her in their friendship group full time but not him.

Reactions: 55
Did Flossie do something to inspire this level of malice in Olivia? This is just so so mean. Pure bullying behaviour

I can’t imagine devoting time to deleting positive comments about an ex friend. Not to be dramatic or anything but Olivia luv you’re not gonna live forever. Do something worthwhile with your life. Your parents didn’t spend 19 years of their lives raising you for you to spend your time eating ketchup and deleting nice comments about Flossie 🙃

Reactions: 36
Is Olivia at Flossies Slazanger meal thing? I couldn’t see her in the video on insta

Reactions: 5
Did Flossie do something to inspire this level of malice in Olivia? This is just so so mean. Pure bullying behaviour

I can’t imagine devoting time to deleting positive comments about an ex friend. Not to be dramatic or anything but Olivia luv you’re not gonna live forever. Do something worthwhile with your life. Your parents didn’t spend 19 years of their lives raising you for you to spend your time eating ketchup and deleting nice comments about Flossie 🙃
Exactly. unless something really bad happened between them, and she REALLY has a reason to hate Flossie? which I can't see happening.

also if she has the time to delete comments can she not at least reply to her "fans"? 😂

Reactions: 8
Why lie about still being friends when its clear as day that you're not...

Reactions: 4
even lewys posted a story supporting flossies collection and was at her event? i guess itd kill olivia to be a good friend, or even pretend to be. she couldn't post a single thing about flossies collection? and deleted every comment on tik tok mentioning it? even after flossie supported olivias ugly ass motel collections :sleep: olivia cant keep a friend for more than a year. its going to be so funny when she falls off and is left with no one

Reactions: 41
Lewys wouldn't miss the opening of a new tesco express tbf, I doubt he was there out of the kindness of his heart but its better than cat girl

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.