Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MM24

Chatty Member
Yeah it was so obvious this vlog was an emma chamb rip off lol the room service part especially

Reactions: 57
first time poster here but just spotted this in olivias tiktok comments 👁 so she's insinuating that she wasn't invited
everything she says takes me back to year 7😭 she consistently sounds like a nasty bully. if flossie didnt invite u its obviously for a reason u tory brat Xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Slightly irrelevant, prefacing this by saying I am NOT FLOSSIE 😂 but I feel really sad with the way Olivia seems to be acting towards her. Obviously I don’t know what has happened but flossie is visibly not in a good place and to have little visible support from someone she was LIVING WITH until quite recently must be really isolating her even further. I feel like I’ve watched Olivia have a complete character arc and she’s gone from being watchable, entertaining, even… to someone who has completely changed, hanging round with millionaire kids and toffs. I know it’s a cliche to say that fame and money changes people but it’s so visible here.

Reactions: 56

emmax1234

I’d be more concerned if she was leaving a kitten alone in her flat and getting someone to feed it. At least it’s in the care of someone and is around other people. Unforeseen circumstances happen to everyone and maybe she just doesn’t want to leave a kitten on its own.
"Unforeseen circumstances" that doesn't apply to going out every fucking night of the week. DON'T get a pet if you are not going to look after it ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 56

groovygirl229

VIP Member
i mean that person was so strange, remember when they kept trying to make us believe lewys was in love with olivia i CANT hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 55

banksies

am I the only one just realizing ‚lola‘ and ‚lila‘ are two different people and not one and the same person

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
That's very nasty if they've ditched Flossie to go onto big and better things while she's in a bad place. If you considered someone a genuine best friend, you too would feel sad seeing your best friend unhappy and not herself. Olivia seems to have lived a very cushy life and her biggest worries are usually over boys. It seems she's too self-centred to comprehend that Flossie isn't like that and has had real struggles with MH in the past from what I've read on here. Lewys is a clout-chasing, friendship group jumping, unfunny little prat and the only good thing that can come from this is Olivia dropping him too when the nepo girlies want her in their friendship group full time but not him.

lily171

Fully expecting Olivia to ship Phil back to Belfast in 2 years time bc he doesn’t match the vibe of her apartment anymore. Do you think she understands that a cat is a 10+ year commitment?? like idk maybe I’m being too bit picky but I feel like she’s gonna lose interest soon enough

ohmeohmy123

I mean you can still live off daddy's money even if he is in prison lol
Wouldn’t surprise me if he was in prison for something to do with money, like money laundering or tax evasion. On her online portfolio it says that she trained at ArtsEd in London full time from 2014-2018, which costs £6k a term = £18k a year. 4 years of that = £72k just on private school. I find it hard to believe that Lola is in any way struggling for money, whether her dad is in prison or not.

Reactions: 54

throwawaykid12

Nah she’s a fucking gi*mp if she’s deleted/archived posts with Flossie, what age are u Olivia 🥴 embarrassing as fuck lmfaoo

Dohopper

View attachment 853565I’m new to this thread, so not sure if it’s been posted but the girl commenting ‘you don’t know the half of it’ and defending Lola in the comments of her tiktok is ripoutofdatemilk = bkbrooker on ig. She posted this to her story a few weeks ago so obviously friends with Olivia for a while. Olivia has 100% being saying shit about Flossie to them. It’s a shame because I’ve loved Olivia since she lived in Belfast but all this had left me feeling really bad for Flossie :/
Lmao they’re all clones of eachother 🤣

tattle420

VIP Member
idk why some of you guys think that you can only sl ag off 1 person at a time. even though i feel bad for flossie for having to go through this as she's obviously having a tough time mentally, i'll still be the first to go off on her for brownfishing and pretending like she isn't privileged. on the other hand, i don't see anything going for olivia as she's proven to be a mean girl on multiple occassions.

newsflash: you can dislike things about someone while also being on their side for another issue.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Sorry but Olivia is just not a nice person. that's in my opinion. every video of Flossies's recently, she seems to be smirking or laughing at her. and now Flossie has put out a video saying she's going away from YouTube for a while to sort her head out.

I think Olivia tried being friends with Flossie to get more popular on YouTube but it didn't work out. and now she's just looking down on her in some sort of way because she feels she's better than her?

I dunno what happened between them, and I doubt its over that guy Flossie supposedly slept with while Olivia was SEEING him for like what a month? I don't give a fuck, if your"friend" is going through some mental health issues, the least you could do is be a nice person. but from what we see, Olivia is being the opposite of nice to her and I feel for Flossie
Seems like Olivia wanted to live in London and thought ‘fuck it, Flossie seems ok enough’ but didn’t actually have any intentions of being there for her through thick and thin. Who moves in with someone they’ve met once anyway? Did she think it would be like moving in with strangers like at uni?

guess it must not be that then
She lies everytime she breathes. I dont believe a word she says, she just wants to look good and get sympathizers so she’ll say anything and deny everything. thats her pattern- she told her fans she never went out during lockdown, never did drugs, went to that hotel alone, didnt buy the house for john- she claimed all these things werent true until she got caught. She knows flossie would never come out against her and say what happened, so shes safe denying it for now lol

Reactions: 53