Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If all of that drama was to promote this series… then yikes 😬

On second thought, it looks like it was probably pre-filmed in the Summer?

• Wow
Reactions: 66
ummm… what
🤣🤣 if this all turns out to be a bloody publicity stunt then you know what good on them! They’ve created a buzz and people are going to watch now even more. Still don’t like that Lola girl though 🤣 she’s still a vile little wannabe mean girl.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else not buy that this fall out was to promote this series? I remember months ago someone mentioned they’d seen them filming in Belfast, I don’t quite believe that Lola was all in on this and wasn’t just being a total bully… They also evidently have not been hanging out. I genuinely think they filmed this months ago but are stuck in a contract and want the money lol

Reactions: 115
Noooo this was filmed early summer they're deffo forced to still post it especially if it was from that time we saw pics of them filming on the street w a film crew. Clearly something with a lot of people behind it so they wont be able to just scrap it.

Reactions: 36
i commented in the flossie thread as well but dan and phil have also just uploaded a trailer for their ‘dan vs. phil hometown showdown’, i think it was all filmed a while ago and they would have signed a contract that today is the day it has to be released, it would explain why they haven’t addressed their falling out as whoever they filmed it with (like whichever production company etc.) probably wants them to maintain a perceived level of friendship for when it premieres, i reckon after it’s out they’ll address the rumours

Reactions: 30
Have people seen they’re doing a YouTube originals show together???? How awkward if they’re really not friends anymore, or did they just fake all of this for attention?

Reactions: 4
lovely timing for the youtube originals thing with them both haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Def not a pr stunt this was prefilmed, bit like syd and ell, they’ve signed a contract and that’s why they can’t talk about their « breakup »

Reactions: 38
This was probably filmed 6-9 months ago so I wouldn't take this as a sign everything is fine

Reactions: 12
I imagine they are contractually obliged to still post and promote - it would have been filmed months ago. Awkward!

Reactions: 17
soo do we think they've had to keep quiet because of this and will address the fallout now it's aired

Reactions: 2

yh july 20th they were spotted filming what awkward timing for the release 🤣🤣

Reactions: 24
Whoa just saw the trailer for the series, looks like it will be fun to watch actually and very high budget. However how embarrassing to have a show out with someone you don't speak to and unfollowed/deleted all pictures with.. wonder if there will be a release party and how they will manage to have both Olivia and Flossie there

Reactions: 12
1AD0CF5D-F02D-47FA-A861-95C15D0A748C.png
From today’s vlog. Flossie is invited to the Motel Christmas party that Olivia says she is hosting

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.