Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the original tiktok about that everybody linked but is now deleted?

Reactions: 3
What was the original tiktok about that everybody linked but is now deleted?
The live of lola responding to comments on a live « blink / stick your tongue out if you dont like flossie » and she did it

Reactions: 5
this drama feels like when your observing a fight that was happening between girls on facebook status in 2012

• Haha
Reactions: 61
so cute how silent olivia is when her friends are being dragged over the internet 🤩

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I mean you can still live off daddy's money even if he is in prison lol
Wouldn’t surprise me if he was in prison for something to do with money, like money laundering or tax evasion. On her online portfolio it says that she trained at ArtsEd in London full time from 2014-2018, which costs £6k a term = £18k a year. 4 years of that = £72k just on private school. I find it hard to believe that Lola is in any way struggling for money, whether her dad is in prison or not.

Reactions: 54
Lola is actually a joke. imagine implying you’ve had a really hard time financially and that you basically grew up with a single parent income whilst your dad was in prison…when in fact over £72K was spent on your private school education? Get a grip you silly prat hahahahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 94
lola deleted both her explanation video and the video before which people were commenting on about her saying they were friends 'at the time'... why post it just to delete? it's so attention seeking and immature

• Wow
Reactions: 25
lola deleted both her explanation video and the video before which people were commenting on about her saying they were friends 'at the time'... why post it just to delete? it's so attention seeking and immature
anything to gain a few followers

Reactions: 5
Olivia probably told her to stop bringing attention to it and she deleted like the sheep she is

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if he was in prison for something to do with money, like money laundering or tax evasion. On her online portfolio it says that she trained at ArtsEd in London full time from 2014-2018, which costs £6k a term = £18k a year. 4 years of that = £72k just on private school. I find it hard to believe that Lola is in any way struggling for money, whether her dad is in prison or not.
exactly her dad is 100% in prison for white collar crime

Reactions: 45
The video was reposted and yeah Olivia’s fans don’t really give a tit at all and keep making jokes about her cat. Bless Flossie I know for a fact she’s upset. Feel a bit bad. Olivia and her Tory mates just radiate this bitchy mean girl energy and it’s really not pleasant. Not good PR for Olivia at ALL

Reactions: 16
I don't think Lola's living off of 'daddy's money', pretty sure I remember her making a tiktok about her dad being in prison ?
her dad owns a property investment firm and he was probably in prison for tax evasion lol

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.