Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Olivia being like ‘ugh why is Flossie being such a needy witch?’ to her new mates while Flossie just wants a friend

• Sad
Reactions: 73
Here’s my theory - Olivia was raging at flossie for getting with Spencer’s ( I know this is rumours but still

so now she’s going out with that guy that flossie was potentially getting with for revenge??

Reactions: 4
John still likes all of Flossies photos, hope it annoys Olivia for being such a witch lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Everyone seems to see it now

Just seen her comment

I honestly think HRVY was the start of Olivias downfall lmao it all went to her head

Here’s the tiktok link - i agree. Lola’s comment seems like total bs tho not gonna lie, excuses it was still snakey

Reactions: 2
E1993064-976F-4B26-9E04-882615B08323.png
0ED936A7-923B-4424-950E-2B1A82BE7A7C.png
another one of olivias posh mates commenting on the tiktok of Lola blinking in the livestream

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If olivia is trying to market herself as the British Emma chamberlain she’s really missing the mark with this immature drama. she should just have an honest sit down and put everything to rest or get one of her trust fund users friends to leak the entire thing to a drama channel so everyone moves on.

Reactions: 28
If olivia is trying to market herself as the British Emma chamberlain she’s really missing the mark with this immature drama. she should just have an honest sit down and put everything to rest or get one of her trust fund users friends to leak the entire thing to a drama channel so everyone moves on.
To be fair, even Emma was involved in some drama with some model friends but she survived it.

The issue is London isn’t LA and us British viewers are more savvy to classism. Olivia is getting involved in a bunch of upper class detached from reality bullies and People are taking flossies *side* because she isn’t an upper class prat who at the beginning of her influencer career was open about her bullying at school… and now we’re watching her get bullied again!!

i hope Olivia isn’t too involved with this Lola and makes a clean cut from her. Lola has just been signed to a new influencer management team as well. Bad career start for her.

Reactions: 42
This Lola needs to get a real job. Nobody wants to watch you and your non-existent personality luv x

Reactions: 50
Just went on lolas tiktok to see who she was and she calls herself classy chaos😭😭 nothing classy about still being stuck in high school mean girl mentality

The comments under that tiktok are so relieving to see that it isn’t just people on tattle that see through the facade

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Can imagine Olivia literally begging her friends to defend her lol I bet she's stressing out

Reactions: 12
Think the video got deleted😬 atleast she knows people see through the facade she puts on now lol

Reactions: 7
I hope Olivia knows she’s a basic boring witch who no one finds interesting anymore, she can’t pretend anymore, she’s a mean girl with a nasty attitude and I hope her and her Tory friends come crashing down and have another scandal with coke or something luvs xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lmaoo lola posted a tiktok about it 🤣🤣 she also said her and Flossie were friends ‘at the time’ meaning they aren’t anymore, which adds to the speculation Olivia and Flossie aren’t friends anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.