Olivia Neill #8 Ditching Floss for Mini Moss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg, so it has definitely been confirmed then that something has happened. seems to be a feud between flossie and olivias new friends or between flossie and olivia and her new friends are backing olivia. lila and olivas friend saying 'if only you know the half of it' 100% confirms it, hinting that flossie did something to olivia?

Reactions: 29
Look at the comments on that Lola’s video before. She’s turned off comments on the apology but she’s getting roasted on the other one about it

Reactions: 4
WAIT LOLA USED TO DATE TY TENNANT wtfff ? Clearly flossie and Olivia aren’t mates like that anymore. Not surprised I think a massive blow up happened between friendship groups just need details ?! Heard it has something to do with Olivia’s new boyfriend Orlando and how Flossie had a fling with him ?! And now liv is dating him ?! Feel like there may be more and the live was actually something she did in her right mind cause Olivia’s mate was justifying it in the comments. Need credibility with the Orlando thing tho

Reactions: 4
david tennant's son lol

also literally all of olivia's new friends are related to someone either mega rich or famous its actually insane LOL
While we’re here Orlando dated Richard Hammond’s daughter (the presenter from Top Gear).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia’s clearly a social climber, she’s jumped from Flossie to all these famous offsprings/ relatives

Lola is deleting all the comments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
It's so hilarious as a normal person to see all these girls be connected to random famous people they are related to or have dated. It just emphasizes how they are in these circles simply because of that.

Not because of their personalities, what they work in or their passions - but because they are related to or have dated famous people. They haven't done a scratch to earn the level of entitlement they dish out.

So these random group of "connected" people just become a forced group of friends literally just because. No wonder they are horrible, they don't have a clue about how normal friendships and adulthood works. They just get whatever just because.

Olivia needs to stay away from these people.
It sounds so so toxic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
That Lola is without a doubt (however much she denies) one of life’s vilest creatures. She just radiates pure venom. Clearly never lived in the real world just living off mummy and daddy’s money. Someone take social media off her please.

Reactions: 60
Sounds like 'mummy and daddy bought me acting lessons from a young age despite me never having shown an ounce of talent'. Wouldn't be surprised if she's more wooden than Curtis and AJ Pritchard on Hollyoaks 😭 😭. I felt bad for this Lola when people were insinuating she was ugly because I don't think she is and its nasty even if she was unfortunate looking but she has to be the most irrelevant person ever. How mortifying for her to make a 'statement' on comments she made as if anyone seriously cares beyond a bit of gossip. Obviously clearing her name so she can start posting vintage hauls and days in my life vids on youtube. Incoming 'omg this vintage piece was so cheap, I think I paid about £120 for it' and its a 'y2k' top you could find for a tenner on ebay.

Also its quite amusing watching these rich people trying to navigate real life situations. They've clearly only ever mixed in rich circles and now they're having to explain themselves to us commoners. I bet its fascinating to them that Olivia drinks 69p value apple juice from tesco out of choice (it slaps though).

Reactions: 24
I don't think Lola's living off of 'daddy's money', pretty sure I remember her making a tiktok about her dad being in prison ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's so hilarious as a normal person to see all these girls be connected to random famous people they are related to or have dated. It just emphasizes how they are in these circles simply because of that.

Not because of their personalities, what they work in or their passions - but because they are related to or have dated famous people. They haven't done a scratch to earn the level of entitlement they dish out.

So these random group of "connected" people just become a forced group of friends literally just because. No wonder they are horrible, they don't have a clue about how normal friendships and adulthood works. They just get whatever just because.

Olivia needs to stay away from these people.
It sounds so so toxic.
Olivia is one of these toxic people clearly

Reactions: 19
unrelated but imagine the dad of the guy you were seeing being david tennant bleeping hell i’d use that to get to my man dave xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Sounds like she’s told herself that at acting lessons! Definitely doubt her dads in prison.
I went back and checked- the TikTok’s still up, it’s from august. She says in it that the last few years she’s been to rehab & her dad’s gone to prison

Reactions: 2
the fact all olivias asshole mates are ganging up on flossie and commenting tit like 'if you knew the half of it' please 💀 they're stuck in year 7. such pathetic mean girls. i hope Olivia gets whats coming to her, even her diehard fans are soon going to be able to see just how nasty and fake she is.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.