Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get we all find different things offensive but...get a grip babe
Haha ok. I know we do but considering I’ve just gone to one of my families funeral yesterday - I can understand why saying something like that to some people would be offensive.

And If anything she needs to grow up thinking that that kind of humour is funny

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha ok. I know we do but considering I’ve just gone to one of my families funeral yesterday - I can understand why saying something like that to some people would be offensive.

I'm sorry for your loss but saying "I look like I'm going to a funeral" when wearing all black is literally the same as saying "I look like a bride" if wearing all white...

I'm sorry for your loss but saying "I look like I'm going to a funeral" when wearing all black is literally the same as saying "I look like a bride" if wearing all white...
it's literally just a passing comment, there's no malice

Reactions: 29

a friend of mine often says she looks like a prisoner when she's in grey joggers and a hoodie, it's the same kinda thing. obvs it can strike a chord with some but the basis of it isn't offensive

Reactions: 24

Literally! It's not like olivia posted it knowing she was at a funeral a day before... if there wasn't one on would've it still been an issue? Most likely not

Reactions: 7

Sorry for your loss but it's a bit of reach to consider yourself offended lol

Reactions: 25

pack it up mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
I don't like flossie any more but I do feel for her, I get the impression that she doesn't have friends from school, didn't go to uni etc so doesn't have much experience with friendships, clung desperately to the first two people who showed interest in her and now it's backfired. That comment olivia made that basically implied she was miserable in London until she made friends other than flossie and lewys..ouch my heart hurts a bit for flossie ☹
What did Olivia say?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.