Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not mad actually just realistic that we all have those thoughts avoiding are true emotions, thoughts and behaviors is more dangerous, I personally think it's more positive to see even social media stars aren't always super confident
I think Olivia should just be mindful of what she's saying. Yes it's good to see the other side of these influencers where they're not confident., however when you're as slim as she is and she says she is fat it can impact how people view themselves. The more naive or impressionable followers that is, if they're slim like her and see her calling herself fat, then for some they may start thinking it too. She's not responsible for her followers behaviour but I do think she she be cautious on what and how she says things, especially for those who may follow her lead.

Reactions: 48
I think Olivia should just be mindful of what she's saying. Yes it's good to see the other side of these influencers where they're not confident., however when you're as slim as she is and she says she is fat it can impact how people view themselves. The more naive or impressionable followers that is, if they're slim like her and see her calling herself fat, then for some they may start thinking it too. She's not responsible for her followers behaviour but I do think she she be cautious on what and how she says things, especially for those who may follow her lead.
Agreed, if she was going on and on about it and not showing her food intake it would be a problem, unfortunately there will always be vulnerable members of society, but eating disorders and disordered eating are more than just the food its a nervosa of the brain it goes a lot deeper than the simple desire to be skinny

Reactions: 8
As a person with a similiar body to Olivia we don't constantly think about our size and shape and it's not a natural thing to monitor our behaviour to not offend people or make them insecure so i highly doubt she's ever noticed some of the things she says like feeling 'fat' it's just a natural thing you say without thinking

Reactions: 17
You can’t deny a very slim girl calling herself fat is not in any way a good thing, especially when she has a young impressionable female audience. Yes she may think it and say it but she chooses not to edit those bits out.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
As a person with a similiar body to Olivia we don't constantly think about our size and shape and it's not a natural thing to monitor our behaviour to not offend people or make them insecure so i highly doubt she's ever noticed some of the things she says like feeling 'fat' it's just a natural thing you say without thinking
I don't think everyone with a similar body to Olivia can be put in the same boat? lol ok you might not think about your size or shape but I'm pretty sure millions of girls struggle with body image no matter what size they are

THE POINT IS- SHE SHOULD EDIT IT OUT nobody needs to hear that tit

Reactions: 20
Well Olivia likes to think she’s relatable and she has admitted to having an ED before so no doubt she’s thought these thoughts in a way that isn’t just ‘natural’ 🙄 she also likes to claim to be relatable - but there’s a difference between being relatable and just being stupid. I don’t get why she talks about it lol be relatable about body hair or something, not being a size 6 and thinking your fat

Reactions: 10
i never understand the excuse that everyone has these thoughts, yes a lot of people do make flippant comments about weight but in order for that comment to have made it into a video she’d have recorded herself saying it, watched it back while editing and made the conscious decision to keep it in instead of editing it out, that’s the harmful part, it wasn’t in lives where she says what she says and then it’s out there, recording and editing a video to post is a process and regardless of what a lot of people think, anything that ends up in youtuber’s video is intentional

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i never understand the excuse that everyone has these thoughts, yes a lot of people do make flippant comments about weight but in order for that comment to have made it into a video she’d have recorded herself saying it, watched it back while editing and made the conscious decision to keep it in instead of editing it out, that’s the harmful part, it wasn’t in lives where she says what she says and then it’s out there, recording and editing a video to post is a process and regardless of what a lot of people think, anything that ends up in youtuber’s video is intentional
Yeah I agree, i think she knows she's skinny and intentionally says stuff like that and includes it in her videos for people in the comments to be like r u kidding me you're so skinny, it's a really common ED/disordered eating behaviour as it boosts self esteem. It's also really common for people with EDs to 'overcompensate' when they talk about how much they eat, which could be seen in her 10,000 calories video or generally when she talks about the masses she eats (stuff like, 'i just had a GIANT bowl of pasta'). Obviously not diagnosing her with an ED lol but just some things i've noticed. I remember once literally sobbing because she said she looked 'swole' in a video when she looked like half the size of me lmao 😭

Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree, i think she knows she's skinny and intentionally says stuff like that and includes it in her videos for people in the comments to be like r u kidding me you're so skinny, it's a really common ED/disordered eating behaviour as it boosts self esteem. It's also really common for people with EDs to 'overcompensate' when they talk about how much they eat, which could be seen in her 10,000 calories video or generally when she talks about the masses she eats (stuff like, 'i just had a GIANT bowl of pasta'). Obviously not diagnosing her with an ED lol but just some things i've noticed. I remember once literally sobbing because she said she looked 'swole' in a video when she looked like half the size of me lmao 😭
completely agree with this, she’ll show a regular sized meal and be like ‘omg i’m so full i’ve just eaten SO much’, i think it was her video about formal a while ago that sticks in my head where she’s talking about needing to be skinny because her dress was satin and clingy

Reactions: 10
Ok, sorry but please don't generalize typical eating disorder behaviours cause these aren't them anyway, this is going to far options are aloud but going in depth about some flippant and yes inappropriate stupid comment she made is over stretching thets calm down and not make a mountain out of a molehill
...those are pretty common ED behaviours? Talking about symptoms of an ED is not 'generalising' behaviours or me diagnosing her with one. Also it's not like she's only made a comment in passing once, she does it pretty frequently. It's one thing to just say those things without thinking but she consciously chooses to keep them in her videos. Plus according to someone on this thread she has said she's suffered from disordered eating (but i'm not sure how true that is??).

Also please don't lecture me about going too 'in depth' about something babes this is a gossip forum xo

Reactions: 8
...those are pretty common ED behaviours? Talking about symptoms of an ED is not 'generalising' behaviours or me diagnosing her with one. Also it's not like she's only made a comment in passing once, she does it pretty frequently. It's one thing to just say those things without thinking but she consciously chooses to keep them in her videos. Plus according to someone on this thread she has said she's suffered from disordered eating (but i'm not sure how true that is??).

Also please don't lecture me about going too 'in depth' about something babes this is a gossip forum xo
Ok, well as someone in my 20's whos had an ED since I was 17 in and out of hospital and has now been functioning for just over a year now, from my experience this isn't true and obsessing over things like this is actually more of the problem there is a difference between gossip and speculation so calm down with your inverted commas and babes and thet's just agree to disagree

Reactions: 6
Is Olivia going to the Molly-Mae event? Thought she probably would but haven’t seen her post about it

Reactions: 1
Ok, well as someone in my 20's whos had an ED since I was 17 in and out of hospital and has now been functioning for just over a year now, from my experience this isn't true and obsessing over things like this is actually more of the problem there is a difference between gossip and speculation so calm down with your inverted commas and babes and thet's just agree to disagree
In my opinion I don't think it's obsessing over things but pointing out a common behaviour pattern she's shown and clearly i'm not the only one who's picked up on it. I have also have suffered from an ED for many years, it's not a competition and there's no need to be defensive. Hope you're recovering well 💙

Reactions: 17

Watch her video when she talks about answering commonly avoided questions - she speaks about it then xx

Not very Olivia related but who is going? I know Eloise and Millie T are
Flossie’s also going 🤔

Watch her video when she talks about answering commonly avoided questions - she speaks about it then xx

Flossie’s also going 🤔
On her own? That’s so sad no wonder flossie is getting high on drugs she’s so lonely lmao

Reactions: 4
I've also had an ED since 17 and I'm in my 20's and still struggling so I'm surprised you are thinking her behaviours are ok!
Nobody here was even saying she's has an eating disorder, its got blown out of context.She said in one of her videos she had disordered eating- not an eating disorder. there's a big difference

Its not ok for her to be calling herself fat and leaving it in her videos for young impressionable girls to be watching her saying that. if I was still in the deep end of my ED and watching her say that would have triggered the hell out of me. and I KNOW "people aren't responsible for your triggers" but the fact is she could just easily edit it out and keep it to herself. it doesn't benefit anyone if she leaves that sort of stuff in her videos

I think we should all move on to a different topic now lol 😴

Reactions: 18
.She said in one of her videos she had disordered eating- not an eating disorder. there's a big difference
Nope this is definitely wrong in her YouTube video she says that she was never diagnosed with anything but at one point it was quite bad.

she says this at 9:37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.