Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

In the comments this guy is categorically saying it’s not her? Dunno how he would know 100% though!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to Olivia on Jamie Laing’s podcast and could do a summary 😇 Ngl I’m 7 mins in to part 1 (2 parts audio only) and it’s all waffle...

Reactions: 1
whos she going to copy now that emma chamberlain has changed to a new chill video style lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I never got the copying emma chamberlain thing I don't think there videos have ever been similiar
Look back on her older videos. She was definitely putting on the I'm so hyper talk really fast act like Emma chamberlain did at the very start. and using the exact same sounds as Emma lol

Reactions: 17
hahahaha she didn't even get through a full thread before things ended with john

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I never got the copying emma chamberlain thing I don't think there videos have ever been similiar
She literally copies everything Emma has done lol. She's famous from being pretty and making herself the northern Irish Emma chamberlain lol

Reactions: 7
Ngl one of her videos was “living like Emma chamberlain or the day” with *exposing myself as her stalker* in the thumbnail

yeah but every other witch was making videos like that, emma wasn't original neither was olivia tho

Reactions: 5
These girls are gorgeous don’t get me wrong but wtf are they doing to their faces. He’s she’s looking down so not the best angle but like these girls are in their 20s. They’re starting to look like Millie t or Wendy barker like they look old. She’s either not w John anymore or they’re trtna fix it n figure out what to do she use to be obsessed n none stop spoke about him
D94FD503-8AAF-4124-AFF1-DD4605689146.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like the vibes were super off between Olivia Lewys and Flossie in Flossie's latest video?? It was so awkward, their dynamic was really bubbly before but in this vid they were so quiet and just weird with each other... literally look at Olivia and Lewys' faces as Flossie says bye to them. Nah something is definitely off

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else feel like the vibes were super off between Olivia Lewys and Flossie in Flossie's latest video?? It was so awkward, their dynamic was really bubbly before but in this vid they were so quiet and just weird with each other... literally look at Olivia and Lewys' faces as Flossie says bye to them. Nah something is definitely off
the saying goodbye was a joke

These girls are gorgeous don’t get me wrong but wtf are they doing to their faces. He’s she’s looking down so not the best angle but like these girls are in their 20s. They’re starting to look like Millie t or Wendy barker like they look old. She’s either not w John anymore or they’re trtna fix it n figure out what to do she use to be obsessed n none stop spoke about him View attachment 721475
olivia came from a photo shoot for something ‘really special’🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.