Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her being the only one followed by ryan air? also people saying she looks like the person on their tik tok (i don’t believe this purely because of the lips) but interesting as she did want to be a pilot

Reactions: 6
her being the only one followed by ryan air? also people saying she looks like the person on their tik tok (i don’t believe this purely because of the lips) but interesting as she did want to be a pilot
I don’t think so either because of the lashes? Don’t look the same… weird that they only follow her though!

Reactions: 2
i'm desperate for someone to come along to be the next big british/uk youtuber and knock her off her pedestal bc i genuinely don't find her entertaining or interesting at all and she's all people go on about.

Reactions: 37

thoughts??? seems that would be a bit of a random move for ryanair but get that coin i guess

Reactions: 13
Tbf she looks healthier & happier recently

i'm desperate for someone to come along to be the next big british/uk youtuber and knock her off her pedestal bc i genuinely don't find her entertaining or interesting at all and she's all people go on about.
Sophie Murray , tia Leoni , Gemma chitt , Zara paolozzi, Eva Arielle, Adina may , Dora Tomlinson give them 3 months

Reactions: 12
Someone explain the weird ad deal she’s got with ryanair pls? It’s just appeared on my fyp and I’m confused

Reactions: 12
i dont think it looks like her? the lips are too thin and people are saying theres a matching mole above her lip but it just looks like multiple spots to me?

Reactions: 21
I honestly don't think she's creative enough to come up with that many tiktok ideas for Ryanair lol
I’m not convinced it’s her, but if it was she probably wouldn’t be having to come up with the ideas. I reckon someone would tell her what to do and create speculation that it’s her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.