Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also bizarre that there were comments validating this girl by saying 'olivia would find this funny if she saw it', the fact they think they're her bestie and know what she thinks/feels is just so strange. what an embarrassing fanbase honestly

Reactions: 38
In a recent video she admitted that she pretend to have appendix pain so she wouldn't have to eat when she was younger 🤷🏽‍♀️
that’s not what she said though is it😂
She said she pretended to have appendicitis to get out of going to school and was so committed to it she didn’t eat and went to hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 94
In a recent video she admitted that she pretend to have appendix pain so she wouldn't have to eat when she was younger 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hahaha noooo she didn’t say that at all 😂 wtf 😂🤣

She pretended to have pain to get outta school and didn’t eat to “prove” she was in pain cos she usually never says no to food… Jesus talk about twisting the story 😂

Reactions: 27
that’s not what she said though is it😂
She said she pretended to have appendicitis to get out of going to school and was so committed to it she didn’t eat and went to hospital
I didn't mean to twist it. I've suffered with EDs in the past and used to use fake sickness as way to get out of eating. I honestly just thought about it that way.

I didn't mean to cause any offense or try and make something up. It's just how I understood it.

Reactions: 9
the comments in her tiktoks being all about ryan air are so cringe her fans try SO HARD

Reactions: 4
just started watching her about a 2weeks ago half way through her vids i like her i think its very healthy for teens to see someone be open about body hair, spots, no make-up and all the rest...where i've reached she's just moved to london with flossy who seems to be very shy with 0 confidence how is she a youtuber? my christ that lewys kid is sending me! like are you ok hun? hes so hyper and annoying and tries to hard who da fug!! is he

Reactions: 13
just started watching her about a 2weeks ago half way through her vids i like her i think its very healthy for teens to see someone be open about body hair, spots, no make-up and all the rest...where i've reached she's just moved to london with flossy who seems to be very shy with 0 confidence how is she a youtuber? my christ that lewys kid is sending me! like are you ok hun? hes so hyper and annoying and tries to hard who da fug!! is he
Did you skip over the bits where she’s saying how fat she is and that she constantly wants to be skinny? 🤨😂

Reactions: 11
don't blame her for keeping quit about ryanair tiktoks - why anyone would wanna be associated with michael oleary is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you skip over the bits where she’s saying how fat she is and that she constantly wants to be skinny? 🤨😂
yeah and?? that normal comments we all have she seems to be being quite flippant and she's known for her inappropriate jokes plus she eats well and it's evident

Reactions: 7
EE597362-19B9-4ACF-AD84-DF53D083C3F7.png

It’s those two lads from the podcasts she was on earlier talking about the fact that her and John have broken up again.

Reactions: 2
yeah and?? that normal comments we all have she seems to be being quite flippant and she's known for her inappropriate jokes plus she eats well and it's evident
Doesn't mean she should put it on social media to thousands of young viewers? Are you mad?? She could easily edit that out.

Reactions: 12
Doesn't mean she should put it on social media to thousands of young viewers? Are you mad?? She could easily edit that out.
not mad actually just realistic that we all have those thoughts avoiding are true emotions, thoughts and behaviors is more dangerous, I personally think it's more positive to see even social media stars aren't always super confident

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.