Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pet peave is people being late and not giving a duck and god her laughing about sitting having a smoothie whilst being half an hour late to the boat ride triggggggered me

Reactions: 34
My pet peave is people being late and not giving a duck and god her laughing about sitting having a smoothie whilst being half an hour late to the boat ride triggggggered me
Omg SAME ITS SO bleeping RUDE!! Did they not just think that that poor guy doesn’t want to wait around for them?? Like to know wether to give the slot away to someone else or to wait for them like the stress they probs caused him so fuckin rude

Reactions: 30
strange how john obsessed she was a month ago putting him in every tiktoks, commenting on edit and making him the thumbnail and focus of youtube vids to just radio silence...

Reactions: 30
Her sister uploaded a wee vlog of her dads bday and I thought it was so wholesome lol :( I wish olivia done something I guess but it’s up to her if she wants to share

Reactions: 9
I honestly don't know how anyone can watch those videos she puts up they are a collection of nonsense ramblings. You aren't going to learn anything and they are incredibly immature. From a girl educated at a top grammar school they come across as dumb.

I would even go as far as to question the mental state of someone posting those videos, they aren't normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly don't know how anyone can watch those videos she puts up they are a collection of nonsense ramblings. You aren't going to learn anything and they are incredibly immature. From a girl educated at a top grammar school they come across as dumb.

I would even go as far as to question the mental state of someone posting those videos, they aren't normal.
I've always thought she tries so hard to be like Emma Chamberlain and talk so much in her videos like her but it just comes across as rambling and talking tit just to make it seem like the video is interesting if that makes sense? Like Emma is very smart and can make any video seem interesting where as Olivia just talks to fill in silence on the video and its not even entertaining

Reactions: 23
I’m her sisters tiktok about her dads birthday she comments ‘miss him’ but isn’t she at the Thai dinner w them. Unless I’m confusing her voice but even the arm n body looks like Olivia but she hasn’t gone home right. Unless she went for the day

Reactions: 1
olivia has 100% broke up with john again lol look at what her friends are posting
image_123986672.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw a previous poster make the point that she lets her appearance go a bit when she’s with John, recently she’s been back on it
Guess we’ll find out in the new video today
that was me! its just what i observed but not sure if others agreed or not

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.