Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia is the perfect example of why you shouldn’t post things online ahead of time. Like relationships or moving houses etc lol her n flossie probs wanted to live alone

Reactions: 41
Someone spill the goss of the new video pleaseee!!!!
so basically she figured out what a mistake it was to move back to belfast and settle down at 19. she said basically everything we've all been saying on this thread for weeks now. london was only boring bc of lockdown and once lockdown was over she made new friends and got new job opportunities. she's renting out her house in belfast, and moved to a really nice apartment in London lol. no mention of john but clearly he's out of the picture 😭 it was just a 10 minute rant of how impulsive and indecisive she is then an apartment tour

Last edited:
Reactions: 61
so basically she figured out what a mistake it was to move back to belfast and settle down at 19. she said basically everything we've all been saying on this thread for weeks now. london was only boring bc of lockdown and once lockdown was over she made new friends and got new job opportunities. she's renting out her house in belfast, and moved to a really nice apartment in London lol. no mention of john but clearly he's out of the picture 😭 it was just a 10 minute rant of how impulsive and indecisive she is then a house tour
Oh my god as if. How embarrasing for her if her and John have actually broken up. She's such an over sharer

Reactions: 38
i just know flossies seething with jealousy 😭 if it weren't for the lease i bet she'd be running to buy a new apartment similar to olivias
Olivia not only has a nice flat BUT she also a home owner. Flossie has always said she’s wanted to own a home now she’s stuck in a flat lol

Reactions: 41
She’s defo broken up w him bc all the stuff she usually says abt her family she also relates to him ect no mention at all, defo gone

Reactions: 22
omg her new apartment is soooo nice tbh i love all the greenery outside the big windows looks more homely than her high rise apartment

Reactions: 47
I think she is renting this new place in London though, as she wouldn't have been able to buy so quickly (the process takes ages). It is a gorgeous flat but my GOD how much would the rent be on that :O

But yes agree with all of above - her flat is sooo much nicer than that awful luxury tower block they were living in

Reactions: 28
I literally got ripped to shreds by her stans on this thread for saying a few months ago that at 19 she shouldn’t move back to Belfast when none of her friends will be around 😭😭 and now she’s said that herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She said she is renting in the video (brought it up because of the yellow oven). How much do you reckon she’s paying? It must be well over 2k a month. Not that it’s an issue for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think she’s blocked the word John from her YouTube comments….the only one I can find about him they’ve misspelled it ‘Jhon’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Never posted on here before, her flat is so beautiful!! I think she'll enjoy London so much more now she's moved!

London gals- is that Lords Cricket Ground in the background in her bedroom window? would make sense as I have a friend who said Kate Moss lives around that area and isn't she friends with her daughter?

Reactions: 19
I think she is renting this new place in London though, as she wouldn't have been able to buy so quickly (the process takes ages). It is a gorgeous flat but my GOD how much would the rent be on that :O

But yes agree with all of above - her flat is sooo much nicer than that awful luxury tower block they were living in
Yeah does anyone know the area its in? It looks exactly like what I imagine rich people live in in London, its gorgeous I can't lie :(

and I would def say the rent is at least 2500 a month, Jesus

Reactions: 4
I think she’s blocked the word John from her YouTube comments….the only one I can find about him they’ve misspelled it ‘Jhon’
Deffo, I commented are you still with John and then looked on an incognito browser and couldnt see it

Reactions: 10
I actually really like Olivia and her content but damn imagine being able to become a landlord at 19 based almost entirely off your looks

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.