Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gotta say it is a v nice apartment she's got herself! feel like it is a good balance tbh, staying in London but by herself in a decent apartment and not in a fk off massive house in Belfast with no one around. wonder how things will change now her and flossie are living separately but in the same city

also lol at the bit where she was criticising the old flat and its vibe whilst flossie has litro just moved to another bit of the complex lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So this all could have been avoided and she could have just lived in the original flat with flossie... that's mad

Reactions: 2
gotta say it is a v nice apartment she's got herself! feel like it is a good balance tbh, staying in London but by herself in a decent apartment and not in a fk off massive house in Belfast with no one around. wonder how things will change now her and flossie are living separately but in the same city

also lol at the bit where she was criticising the old flat and its vibe whilst flossie has litro just moved to another bit of the complex lmao
her new flat is so sexy and yes love flossie slander even tho she probs didn't mean it like that

Reactions: 12
she honestly just seems like such a child to me, yes she’s young but the way she acts it’s like she’s 14. she has zero stability and it’s honestly scary how chaotic she is, if this was me i think i’d give my mum a heart attack from all the stress and constant change of mind 😭

gorgeous flat tho. flossies is so sh*t compared to hers, funny how olivia described how bad the area is which flossie just bought a flat in 😭

honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this flat is like 4k+ a month?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel like part of the reason why Olivia wanted to move to Belfast in the first place was to avoid living with flossie again ? Maybe she waited untill flossie had got her flat to find her own so she could live by herself without having to tell Flossie she didn’t want to live with her? 🤣 idk they just always seemed like very different people to me (closer to Lewys) and the fact Olivia struggled so much mentally whilst simultaneously living in the flat with Flossie?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she honestly just seems like such a child to me, yes she’s young but the way she acts it’s like she’s 14. she has zero stability and it’s honestly scary how chaotic she is, if this was me i think i’d give my mum a heart attack from all the stress and constant change of mind 😭
She’s 20 she’s practically still a child she’s not going to have everything figured out. Some of you are so judgmental 😂

Reactions: 14
It’s scary she can just change her mind after furnishing that entire house, but she has money and least she has put money into house like she is logically thinking with her money. I like flat isn’t massive and she made some good points why she wanted to change area we always said how bad nine elms area looks she admitted herself. Now her and flossie won’t be compared as much I hope and both can live life more freely

Reactions: 32
Never posted on here before, her flat is so beautiful!! I think she'll enjoy London so much more now she's moved!

London gals- is that Lords Cricket Ground in the background in her bedroom window? would make sense as I have a friend who said Kate Moss lives around that area and isn't she friends with her daughter?
No Kate moss lives in Highgate and her daughter 100% still lives with her there, that other Lola girl lives up that way too. I’m telling you she definitely lives in primrose hill or Hampstead

Reactions: 8
that is a beauuuuutiful flat and 100% better than living in vauxhall! imagine the scenes if flossie changes her mind and moves into olivias area lmao

Reactions: 15
I'm in hampstead next week as I'm staying with family there, wonder if she'll be spotted👀

She’s 20 she’s practically still a child she’s not going to have everything figured out. Some of you are so judgmental 😂
sure but buying a whole ass house just to change your mind the week before because ur friends are going out more now? 🤣 it’s comical.
we can make judgement when she broadcasts her life (+ more) on the internet

Reactions: 34
Jesus Christ this girl is rich. How much we reckon the flat is per month? I’m saying at LEAST 2k.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.