Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her content is sooo boring fkin hell, i have no desire to watch her latest video
she just films herself prancing around doing absolutely nothing of substance, its like a channel where someone would upload their vlogs just for memories sake because none of us have any idea what is actually going on half the time with their inside jokes and always talking bleeping out actual interesting conversations.

Reactions: 34
her content is sooo boring fkin hell, i have no desire to watch her latest video
she just films herself prancing around doing absolutely nothing of substance, its like a channel where someone would upload their vlogs just for memories sake because none of us have any idea what is actually going on half the time with their inside jokes and always talking bleeping out actual interesting conversations.
don't bother watching, was just clips of her holding the camera right up her nose and rambling. she admitted to taking july off as a 'holiday month' and clearly needed to pay the rent hence the half arsed video.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch Flossie’s new video? She said something about “circumstances changing” - wonder if that was a hint about Olivia staying in London?

Reactions: 19
Confused about the house situation.. it’s the first of the month so very plausible that she’s started renting another flat in London for the next 6 months to a year, especially as where she is looks like an empty apartment and we’ve never seen any background in either Belfast or London that’s similar. Also she doesn’t seem to be in NI, and her lease for the old flat would have finished yesterday so if she was moving there she’d have been posting about moving everything. Wouldn’t blame her for renting for another year in London, especially as it felt like she was only moving back for a boy she’d only properly been with for a few months, just seems like a very frivolous decision to make, not to mention how much it costs to be renting and paying a mortgage (I’m sure she can afford it but 30k+ rent when you’ve got a literal house uno) . But only a couple of months after buying a house, furnishing it etc. (not to mention how she wanted to buy a sausage dog and play happy families with John)?!?
She mentioned something in a few videos back where she might have to stay in London for the whole of August even though her lease is up so she could be renting somewhere just for this month but she never mentioned what she was doing there

Anyone else find it really odd that Flossie moved into her new flat (in the same building) a month before her lease was up with Olivia. The flat is in the same building...she could have waited until the end of August to move. Seems really odd to me like she didn't want to be with Olivia for that final month. And they keep saying how busy she is moving but it's only the same building! If my friend lived downstairs I'd visit them all the time. Also something super weird to me is that she's renting a 2 bed...why wouldn't she have just stayed in the flat they live now.

Reactions: 36
She mentioned something in a few videos back where she might have to stay in London for the whole of August even though her lease is up so she could be renting somewhere just for this month but she never mentioned what she was doing there
I’d have thought if that was the reason she’d just live with Flossie for a month in her flat especially as Flossie has a spare room etc, or even partially living in a hotel and flying out when needed leaving important things with her friends or something - I highly doubt any of her work would require her to be in London for a whole month non stop, potentially a few days at a time. leases are rarely ever less than even 6 months and getting somewhere unfurnished for just one month would be very unusual (the background of her recent tiktoks look like an unfurnished flat). I feel like her and John broke up which caused her to have a breakdown about moving back to Belfast without a flat in London as she’s talked about most of her friends at home being away at uni, so not much to do there in general. So she decided stay in London because without John not much is keeping her in Belfast for the next year. Btw just speculation but that’s what makes sense to me. I don’t think London for another year is a bad idea, it just seems really frivolous and privileged to be able to ditch plans for your house and dog etc and spend another 30k on rent whilst having a furnished house in Belfast that won’t be used and isn’t really prepared for letting out etc.

Reactions: 12
realistically the house wouldn't be sitting about, I have a feeling her parents will step in and take care of it for her etc. still very privileged to have parents who will sort your tit out whilst you're out getting drunk all the time in london tho. her parents are so lax with her its actually crazy to me

Reactions: 32
Anyone else find it really odd that Flossie moved into her new flat (in the same building) a month before her lease was up with Olivia. The flat is in the same building...she could have waited until the end of August to move. Seems really odd to me like she didn't want to be with Olivia for that final month. And they keep saying how busy she is moving but it's only the same building! If my friend lived downstairs I'd visit them all the time. Also something super weird to me is that she's renting a 2 bed...why wouldn't she have just stayed in the flat they live now.
I reckon she saw that flat and liked it and had to move in by a certain date or the landlord would find another tennant. They’re not gonna want it sitting empty for a whole month

as you said it’s in the same building so not a huge effort to move, I reckon I’d move flats instead of just staying in the same one - gotta get those views on the moving content 😂

Reactions: 4
realistically the house wouldn't be sitting about, I have a feeling her parents will step in and take care of it for her etc. still very privileged to have parents who will sort your tit out whilst you're out getting drunk all the time in london tho. her parents are so lax with her its actually crazy to me
She’s very spoilt 100% she’s also the youngest so definitely babied

Reactions: 19
I reckon she saw that flat and liked it and had to move in by a certain date or the landlord would find another tennant. They’re not gonna want it sitting empty for a whole month

as you said it’s in the same building so not a huge effort to move, I reckon I’d move flats instead of just staying in the same one - gotta get those views on the moving content 😂
yeah she mentioned in the vlog where she was looking at the apartments that it was a quick turnaround and if she wanted that specific apartment she would have to start the lease sooner than she thought or something. I reckon she was set on having a balcony even though I imagine you couldn't even sit out there for long as it would be fookin loud with trains going past at all hours of the day. honestly, aren't there better locations she could have tried? truly don't understand that part. but go awf flossdawg

Reactions: 9
yeah she mentioned in the vlog where she was looking at the apartments that it was a quick turnaround and if she wanted that specific apartment she would have to start the lease sooner than she thought or something. I reckon she was set on having a balcony even though I imagine you couldn't even sit out there for long as it would be fookin loud with trains going past at all hours of the day. honestly, aren't there better locations she could have tried? truly don't understand that part. but go awf flossdawg
Looks like her balcony is in the shade most of the day too so she’ll be back on those sun beds to keep up the tan x

Reactions: 5
Lol hate when influencers put so much of their personal life on social media / YT then go quiet when there’s so much speculation. Helloooo Olivia we want an update on what ya doing plz 😊

Reactions: 22
I honestly have a weird feeling she’s in a flat in primrose hill or close, all her new group of friends live in Hampstead/prim so I think it’s fitting
I think this aswell as in her tiktok the other day in the car she was definitely in Primrose and that kind of makes sense to rent near there if her new friends live in that area and with the suspected tension/ disagreement with Flossie

also is the title of her new YouTube video hinting that she's single ? hot girl summer is usually a thing for single girlsssss
she just has a hot girl summer series on youtube every time she travels this is like the 5th video in the series so i don’t think it was related to her being single x

Reactions: 11

there is soooo many flats in the building empty.... apprently the whole development isnt really going to plan for the people who own it

there is soooo many flats in the building empty.... apprently the whole development isnt really going to plan for the people who own it
Yeah exactly and in London (especially the area they live) apartment blocks are never full, it comes with the territory of being overpriced in a bad location 😂 And if Flossie believed that the flat needed securing or it would go to someone else...she's a fool

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling shes staying in air bnb for a month in london before moving properly to belfast

Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly and in London (especially the area they live) apartment blocks are never full, it comes with the territory of being overpriced in a bad location 😂 And if Flossie believed that the flat needed securing or it would go to someone else...she's a fool
Out of interest, do you know what area they live in? Always wondered!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.