Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wants a ragdoll cat (I have one myself) because they’re indoor cats, which is true. But they’re also incredibly needy, affectionate cats. They don’t like to be left for hours/days at a time.

her life clearly isn’t suited to a pet right now, I don’t know why she doesn’t see that

Reactions: 25
She said she wants a ragdoll cat (I have one myself) because they’re indoor cats, which is true. But they’re also incredibly needy, affectionate cats. They don’t like to be left for hours/days at a time.

her life clearly isn’t suited to a pet right now, I don’t know why she doesn’t see that
it’s weird because i have a rag doll and he’s ALWAYS outside! he constantly comes back with mice and rabbits, it’s odd
but yes he’s the most needy animal ever

Reactions: 2

i feel like she would get bored of it after it grows up and is no longer a little kitten. she strikes me as the kind of person to have a pet for aesthetics, she wants a long haired dachshund because it’s cute and wants a rag-doll because it’s cute. the way she talks about her old cat from home is a bit weird too

Reactions: 29
dont know if someone mentioned it but there was also the time when she took George away from the house he was used to (her family and their other dog) with her to her new house in belfast just because she wanted to, ignoring that he would feel uneasy and lonely in a new place. And if I remember this correctly she still got her mom to take care of him when she was out with john and it wasn’t convenient for her🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
dont know if someone mentioned it but there was also the time when she took George away from the house he was used to (her family and their other dog) with her to her new house in belfast just because she wanted to, ignoring that he would feel uneasy and lonely in a new place. And if I remember this correctly she still got her mom to take care of him when she was out with john and it wasn’t convenient for her🤦‍♀️
Having a pet is definitely a lifestyle. Some influencers can make it work especially where they are more homebodies but it can be really difficult if you're young and wanting to go out all the time and travel loads. Some pets might not mind being looked after by different people and staying with other families during holidays but most pets tend to prefer consistency and company. Even the cats that like to be standoffish and seem to ignore you, they want you to be there to notice that they are ignoring you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I gave in and purchased the rainbow jumper😓
I will let you know the quality tomorrow lol

Reactions: 11
olivia Can’t even take care of a plant. What makes her think she will take care of a live animal! 😐

Reactions: 8
Is she vegan or not? she had honey in her latest video
a lot of vegans eat honey and it’s debated at lot in the community! me and my sister would both consider ourselves vegan but she eats honey and i don’t :) olivia also talks about how she eats honey in her victoria secret model diet video

tbh a lot of vegans would probs say she isn’t vegan because she’s not fully strict with every aspect of the lifestyle but from experience it’s annoying explaining that to people lmao so just easier to say vegan in terms of diet if that makes any sense

• Wow
Reactions: 24
the launch party looks tragic, like they straight up have just stuck photos of her on the walls with different colour tape in a room that is giving me empty staff room vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the launch party looks tragic, like they straight up have just stuck photos of her on the walls with different colour tape in a room that is giving me empty staff room vibes
Reminds me of when like it’s the last day of term or someone birthday in primary school n they bring in donuts or cake. It’s giving staff room vibes. End of term and the teachers have a chit chat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it's ridiculous how people buy into purchasing influencer "collab" items or influencer pushed products. The fact they're being paid to influence or promote it like ??? are you dumb?? tf 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
hmm interesting, also my thought process. does anyone have the photo of them crying?
It's this one:
Schermafbeelding 2021-09-03 om 07.34.17.png

Flossie posted this on her story on Monday, but that wasn't the first time I think this photo was posted. So it's not really a recent pic.

Reactions: 1
a lot of vegans eat honey and it’s debated at lot in the community! me and my sister would both consider ourselves vegan but she eats honey and i don’t :) olivia also talks about how she eats honey in her victoria secret model diet video

tbh a lot of vegans would probs say she isn’t vegan because she’s not fully strict with every aspect of the lifestyle but from experience it’s annoying explaining that to people lmao so just easier to say vegan in terms of diet if that makes any sense
honey isn't vegan? literally everyone I know would say honey isn't vegan and I have never heard a debate within the community saying that it is, it's pretty much confirmed that it isn't? but I agree lots of people will say they're vegan while using makeup that isn't/wearing leather etc and not caring about that part too much as long as they don't eat meat and dairy and that is plant based not vegan but people will say vegan which i think olivia probably is

Reactions: 8
Have u guys seen this tiktok, idk if it’s true could be a reach.
the point made about neither of them making a big deal about moving out/separating is quite interesting! given how they used to be it is something you’d kinda expect them to do, like even an insta post or tiktok

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.