Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf i always LOOVE motel trousers but they are so expensive!!! patiently waiting to find them on depop for cheaper LOL and the leather jacket is nice but £75?????? fair play this is definitely better than the first edit.

Reactions: 10
£75 for a fake leather jacket yikes I was expecting it to be more around the £50 mark (not that I had any plans to buy it) - it's made out of polyester and PU, you could buy a real leather jacket for that price

Reactions: 15
£75 for a fake leather jacket yikes I was expecting it to be more around the £50 mark (not that I had any plans to buy it) - it's made out of polyester and PU, you could buy a real leather jacket for that price
I was thinking around £50 too! I had the same thoughts as everyone else liking the leather jacket and the green jumper but it’s ridiculously overpriced for the quality and it’s not even sustainably made :( I liked the pinstripe halter neck too but £30!! Sooo pricey it should be like £18 😳 Maybe that’s why they constantly offer 25/30% off so it looks like you’re getting a good deal

Reactions: 7
I was thinking around £50 too! I had the same thoughts as everyone else liking the leather jacket and the green jumper but it’s ridiculously overpriced for the quality and it’s not even sustainably made :( I liked the pinstripe halter neck too but £30!! Sooo pricey it should be like £18 😳 Maybe that’s why they constantly offer 25/30% off so it looks like you’re getting a good deal
honestly u can probably get it all on aliexpress for about £15 lol

• Sick
Reactions: 15
😳😳😳 call me stupid but I bought the leather jacket lol, I really like it and have wanted one for ages! Obvs used the 25% discount code - will report back on quality and fit when it comes

Reactions: 9
😳😳😳 call me stupid but I bought the leather jacket lol, I really like it and have wanted one for ages! Obvs used the 25% discount code - will report back on quality and fit when it comes
To be fair it’s hard to find a faux leather jacket for under £60 these days unless you get from Zaful or shein. I’d like to think motel quality is ~slightly~ better so please do report back!

Reactions: 8
Motel is no diff to shein/ Ali express etc. All as unethical and unsustainable as each other

Reactions: 28
To be fair it’s hard to find a faux leather jacket for under £60 these days unless you get from Zaful or shein. I’d like to think motel quality is ~slightly~ better so please do report back!
I got one from ASOS for £35 (with student discount) the other week!!! I also caved and ordered the jumper (with discount) lol

Reactions: 9
5406DC6E-628E-49A1-AA3B-4366D6D16B08.png

The caption - miss girl saw the tit y'all constantly try and start on here and said let me get some of that engagement, the comments on this vid are a mess 😭

Reactions: 6
olivi.jpg

She really needs to understand that just because she's generically pretty doesn't mean she has what it takes to be a model

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Was scrolling through YouTube a saw a video by her about a London apartment. Is she staying in London. I don’t follow her anymore so I’m not up to date with her.

Reactions: 1
Some of the clothes from her collection are nice like the green jumper but what i hate is that a) they lowkey exploit young olivia fans by hiking up the prices unnecessarily, knowing they’d buy it anyways and b) all the items are microtrends that will be out of style within a couple months. Mark my words give it a few months and you’ll see so much of this collection on depop like her last collection is currently

Reactions: 24
For me it’s how carelessly she talks abt getting animals she wanted a sausage dog almost got one then got bored. Now she wants a cat? How long before she’s bored of that. Yes cats are independent but they don’t fit into your schedule she can’t just duck off on benders this is a pet that you have to take care of
she'd be the type to get a cat and then return it the next day. the way she changes her mind back and forth is honestly concerning lol.. only a spoiled privileged kid is as impulsive as she is bc she has no clue what the consequences are. she can buy a house, move in, then decide she doesnt want to all in a span of a day and will never face any problems. same with animals. shes ridiculous

Reactions: 30
she'd be the type to get a cat and then return it the next day. the way she changes her mind back and forth is honestly concerning lol.. only a spoiled privileged kid is as impulsive as she is bc she has no clue what the consequences are. she can buy a house, move in, then decide she doesnt want to all in a span of a day and will never face any problems. same with animals. shes ridiculous
as much as i agree, her ways towards animals aren’t the greatest, i think her changing her mind surrounding a pet was due to her moving? i was pleasantly surprised to see that she had considered a cat because they are good for apartments and that dogs aren’t ideal

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.