Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart hurts for Flossie I feel like London can be a very isolating place for a young person who doesn’t have very many real friendships x

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Off topic, but watching Olivia’s Amsterdam break vlog - anyone know of any mid range price winter break cities that aren’t Amsterdam that they have enjoyed? Thanks x
ive been to bruges (spring), prague (summer) and bordeaux (early autumn) so can't really be season specific but i loved them all!! all fairly accessible and bruges seems the most similar to amsterdam imo xx

I’m not shocked Olivia and John broke up, I’d say Olivia is so hard to be around and he seemed so chill

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Off topic, but watching Olivia’s Amsterdam break vlog - anyone know of any mid range price winter break cities that aren’t Amsterdam that they have enjoyed? Thanks x
Would second Prague and Berlin! Prague has a pretty good tram system and if you use google maps, is super easy to find out tram times and routes. It's also a pretty cheap destination, especially food and drinks (beer is literally cheaper than water there) and super beautiful and interesting. Berlin has some really cool sites and interesting history and everyone pretty much speaks English but is a bit pricier and the public transport wasn't the easiest (I was staying with a friend so she helped me out). I went to both places in summer but have had friends go in Winter and they loved it then as well. Plus both cities have Christmas markets which are always fun!

Her attitude to amimals is just appalling (re: comments on cat that moved in with neighbours). Call yourself a vegan all you want, but anyone who cares about animals would not talk about them so cruelly.

Reactions: 22
Her attitude to amimals is just appalling (re: comments on cat that moved in with neighbours). Call yourself a vegan all you want, but anyone who cares about animals would not talk about them so cruelly.
that's one thing that turned me off olivia, she calls herself a vegan but that video around Christmas when her and her sister were slinging the turkey around the kitchen was disgusting and showed she has no respect for animals.

Reactions: 38
that's one thing that turned me off olivia, she calls herself a vegan but that video around Christmas when her and her sister were slinging the turkey around the kitchen was disgusting and showed she has no respect for animals.
This!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I thought this too!! Like that poor cat has chronic UTI’s - probs v painful and needs that special food :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
For me it’s how carelessly she talks abt getting animals she wanted a sausage dog almost got one then got bored. Now she wants a cat? How long before she’s bored of that. Yes cats are independent but they don’t fit into your schedule she can’t just duck off on benders this is a pet that you have to take care of

Reactions: 39
if she gets a cat i 100% see her giving it to a rescue shortly after especially if she gets it from a kitten first. I got a kitty this year who is now 6 months old and he surprised me by being less independent than any of my previous cats. This one follows me to the loo every bloody time I go I don't think he's cope being left alone for too long. He'll even call out to find me or my boyfriend if he wakes up and we're in a different room. It is definitely like having a toddler than can jump 3 feet high with sharp claws and teeth.

I just can't imagine Olivia doing well with a kitten.

Her dog lives with her parents doesn't he? Is he called George or something? I felt a bit sad that she'd planned to have her dog with her in this house in Belfast and then decided to just not go through with it although he must like living with other pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
nahh there’s no way olivia would wear this it’s giving newlook generation 915
22616373-04B7-4558-90BA-46404C25097F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The outfit flossie is wearing with that rainbow jumper and green cords is acc awful
I actually really like it and would wear it myself but let’s be real this is not flossies style at all and her posting all the photos with Olivia seems off after seeing their weird vibe and that they don’t really hangout anymore?? idk

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.