Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure that handled glass jars with straws in the lids was already everywhere on pinterest well before emma chamberlain started selling one for her coffee company. I think before Emma even had a youtube channel.

I don't think I'm convinced by most of the copying claims but regardless Olivia didn't design any of it did she? Hasn't she called it an edit before which I took to mean she scrolled through some sample pictures and chose the pieces. Idk though did she actually have to design for it
Yeah of course they were! Just wanted to see what people made of the video. All these fast fashion companies rip off small businesses unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Considering she probs had no input on the style or texture of the clothes feel free to buy lol technically it’s not hers she’s jsut slapped her name on it
I watched 10 mins of the private parts podcast with her in it (was so boring I had to stop) but they were saying how ✨creative✨ she is for DESIGNING the motel rocks collection and she just agreed. she did NOT design anything I can't believe she's getting on like she did

• Wow
Reactions: 23
i guess they’re not profiting from someone else’s idea?🤷🏼‍♀️
i suppose! i just think it's funny she said 'theyre not for sale I didn't copy' like that explanation doesn't even make sense

i know all influencer stuff is the same crap anyways so emmas design isn't exactly groundbreaking, but shes talked about being obsessed with emma so she cant be surprised if people make the connection, i swear she's ordered from chamberlain coffee before too

Reactions: 21
i don't understand how them not being for sale means she didn't copy? just seems like she thinks she can get away with it as most people wont have one so won't even know about it
Sounds like it was motels idea and gesture, not hers

Reactions: 10
Have you seen how the green motel jumper is being sold for upwards of 70£ on depop lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
hi guys ! Can someone please tell me if this is a joke or not ? I just saw this on my fyp, seems fairly new (only 200 likes), I’ve downloaded cause it seems like a drunken accidental post if it’s not a joke cause idk - I put a screenshot just in case the actual video doesn’t work

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just came here to say I’ve seen this!!
hi guys ! Can someone please tell me if this is a joke or not ? I just saw this on my fyp, seems fairly new (only 200 likes), I’ve downloaded cause it seems like a drunken accidental post if it’s not a joke cause idk - I put a screenshot just in case the actual video doesn’t work
View attachment 745970

Reactions: 1
Not sure tbh, I think it's just because the shorts are oversized so they make her look even smaller. I don't like mentioning other people's weight as I know it's a sensitive topic and I don't want to say anything to cause any harm, but I actually thought in the last view videos/the ones Flossie's posted of her, that she looked a bit more of a healthy weight? Like her face and arms

Reactions: 27
her weight does fluctuate a bit, and when you're skinny it is soooo noticable. she definitely looks a lot healthier than she has in the past

Reactions: 5
View attachment 745970
Which girl is ‘allegedly’ the side piece?

Regardless of olivias involvement with the process of the motel collab she is still using her NAME to sell it so ultimately everything good or bad reflects her. So this blatant ripping off of small brands and other creators is just embarrassing for her bc shes clearly a sell out.

Reactions: 19
What really irks me are the coffee mugs which seem HEAVILY inspired by Emma’s coffee brand, there’s no original input from her so it’s just a blatant copy and coffee drinking is not her brand so?? wtf. It would make more sense if she sent out Heinz beans can ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What really irks me are the coffee mugs which seem HEAVILY inspired by Emma’s coffee brand, there’s no original input from her so it’s just a blatant copy and coffee drinking is not her brand so?? wtf. It would make more sense if she sent out Heinz beans can ffs
I feel like Emma really wouldn’t like Olivia if they ever met 😭😭 don’t know either of them but Olivias constant copying and lack of original ideas would probably really creep her out

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.