Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honey isn't vegan? literally everyone I know would say honey isn't vegan and I have never heard a debate within the community saying that it is, it's pretty much confirmed that it isn't? but I agree lots of people will say they're vegan while using makeup that isn't/wearing leather etc and not caring about that part too much as long as they don't eat meat and dairy and that is plant based not vegan but people will say vegan which i think olivia probably is
i agree that it isn’t vegan i’m just saying there is definitely a lot of people that claim to be vegan but still eat honey we must just have spoken to different people lmao

Reactions: 12
honey isn't vegan? literally everyone I know would say honey isn't vegan and I have never heard a debate within the community saying that it is, it's pretty much confirmed that it isn't? but I agree lots of people will say they're vegan while using makeup that isn't/wearing leather etc and not caring about that part too much as long as they don't eat meat and dairy and that is plant based not vegan but people will say vegan which i think olivia probably is
My sister is vegan and eats honey, just personal choice, it’s not that deep

Reactions: 15
My sister is vegan and eats honey, just personal choice, it’s not that deep
didn't say it was that deep I just said honey is widely considered not vegan because it's an animal product? I'm vegan and wouldn't eat it but if your sister does it doesn't bother me like I said lots of people use the vegan label but don't follow it strictly like not wearing wool/leather or avoiding stuff like beeswax in makeup

Reactions: 6
I gave in and purchased the rainbow jumper😓
I will let you know the quality tomorrow lol
okay it is cute and i’m keeping it but I wouldn’t pay full price £55 is crazy
the material isn’t itchy but its not soft so i’ll have to wear something underneath x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Late catching up on this one but does it annoy anyone else that Motel Rocks won’t spend money paying for proper photo shoots? It’s not like they spend the money on quality clothes ffs
I agree, I thought this shoot was bizarre. If I was a big influencer, I wouldn't let them use my house as a "base" for a shoot? It seems really unprofessional and scabby lol

Reactions: 19
the material isn’t itchy but its not soft so i’ll have to wear something underneath x
Do you wanna comment on anyone saying you are acc Flossie? Lmao

Reactions: 1
Got deleted - does anyone have it saved or could summarise what it said?
vlog where flossie moved out- awkward vibes
the next blog just confirmed it
no Instagram goodbyes or big deal about them moving out
photo of them both crying on the couch had bad vibes

i think that’s all- tell me if I misssed something

Reactions: 14
I agree, I thought this shoot was bizarre. If I was a big influencer, I wouldn't let them use my house as a "base" for a shoot? It seems really unprofessional and scabby lol
If I was her I’d feel more comfortable getting ready in my own flat, she’d probably prefer that to a random room somewhere?

Reactions: 5
i may have ordered one just now, but worried people will think i’m an olivia stan🥴

i may have ordered one just now, but worried people will think i’m an olivia stan🥴
Considering she probs had no input on the style or texture of the clothes feel free to buy lol technically it’s not hers she’s jsut slapped her name on it

Reactions: 4
anyone see the tiktok about them ripping off a design in the collection from shopyottsvtgon ig and depop? might be a bit of a reach but they do look similar
00EEA2C4-BF65-4C4F-9F8E-0AEBBC81FE0D.jpeg
EBA8A68B-70C4-4514-9373-0FA0E10B4C9B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
7AE26CC6-AB61-4BF7-93C4-4D124E1D2EE5.png
The jumpers from
9223EB8B-C4F5-4AE9-AD1D-69C9B0016872.png
her collection are literally a direct knock off of a popular Australian brand called the wolf gang that makes beautiful quality and sustainably made pieces. It irks me that they didn’t even bother to make them different
CA326E3D-09C0-4F46-8833-C63FF1126A9B.png
colours so it wasn’t so obvious who they ripped the design off from.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
pretty sure that handled glass jars with straws in the lids was already everywhere on pinterest well before emma chamberlain started selling one for her coffee company. I think before Emma even had a youtube channel.

I don't think I'm convinced by most of the copying claims but regardless Olivia didn't design any of it did she? Hasn't she called it an edit before which I took to mean she scrolled through some sample pictures and chose the pieces. Idk though did she actually have to design for it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.