Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually cares about the vaccine, just get whatever the hell you’re told to be able to get on holiday and get rid of this bullshit scamdemic. Move on man. Threads are so dull when the COVID warriors come on

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Who actually cares about the vaccine, just get whatever the hell you’re told to be able to get on holiday and get rid of this bullshit scamdemic. Move on man. Threads are so dull when the COVID warriors come on
Scamdemic? Lmao you sound very uneducated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Off topic, but watching Olivia’s Amsterdam break vlog - anyone know of any mid range price winter break cities that aren’t Amsterdam that they have enjoyed? Thanks x

Lucky I didn’t ask, nor do I care for your opinion hehe
Yeah we didn’t ask you to come and insert yourself into a perfectly normal and civil discussion about the vaccine and start giving your cringe opinions about ‘covid warriors’ and a ‘bullshit scamdemic’ either, yet here we are 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Let’s move on from the vaccine chat, I feel like some people are just saying things to get a reaction sooo let’s just ignore that 🤫

Reactions: 27
Sorry, I know this is old news, but what’s the deal with the rumour that was going around about her running the Ryanair TikTok account? I would have thought that a gig like that would be way below her pay grade, surely there’s no truth to it?

Reactions: 2
Even if Olivia is acting like everything is good between her and Flossie I honestly think that her facial expressions/body language especially in the livestream today while talking about her with Lewis says there is some part of her that is annoyed/uncomfortable. Maybe its just me but some of the jokes didn't really feel like jokes.

Reactions: 18
In her new video something seemed really off about her but I just can’t pinpoint it x

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the live on tiktok earlier? She accidently read a comment about john but stopped herself halfway through

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her and Lewys were on live earlier and she was asking him if she’d heard from Flossie after a night out and he said Flossie would probably send them a video at 15:00 facepalming and saying oh my god guys I slept through my alarm againnn. And they both imitated her and just assumed she was fine after not hearing from her after a late night out. And then lewys said he’d been removed from Flossie’s close friends story on insta and they were both laughing and Olivia asked why would she do that and Lewys said she posted a bad photo of me. It all seemed very catty and just distasteful to me. Even though they still appear together in videos, I think they’ve distanced instead of falling out, and Olivia’s new friends have swayed her further away from Flossie because of their own opinions on her

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.