Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5:27 on the new vid
ahh i kinda thought that meant she'd only done the makeup on the final and they'd done it themselves throughout the show. surely there's no way an mua would let faye walk about like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
ahh i kinda thought that meant she'd only done the makeup on the final and they'd done it themselves throughout the show. surely there's no way an mua would let faye walk about like that?!
I thought that too but it was the signature eyeliner look!

What does everyone think about the speculation all over her tiktok comments that John cheated on her?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think what she said about AZ is bad at all. I live in Australia and it’s much the same here that no one under 50/60 really wants to get AZ because it originally wasn’t recommended for them plus the side effects are horrid too. A lot of people here are waiting for Pfizer which is why our vaccination rate was so low until this 3 month lockdown now and a lot don’t want AZ because it was never recommended for people our age until these outbreaks freaked everyone out. She’s really just saying what a lot of other people are thinking

Reactions: 9
She corrected herself and said young people aren’t meant to be getting AZ. You’re just choosing what you want to hear 😂
Yikes didn't mean to touch a nerve with you, all I meant was she should be more mindful of what she says because there's a lot of scaremongering around atm and like you accused me of, people will choose what they wanna hear. Sorry if I offended you, just thought what she said was a bit careless

Reactions: 16
I mean she’s the dumb one, if she was as ill as she claimed after the first dose she shouldn’t have been getting the 2nd. She makes it up all I reckon

I mean she’s the dumb one, if she was as ill as she claimed after the first dose she shouldn’t have been getting the 2nd. She makes it up all I reckon
Or she could just be being sensible and getting vaccinated despite how ill she was the first time?

Reactions: 57
Recent surveys have shown AZ is the most effective vaccine for keeping people out of hospital once they test positive.
I get there’s some issues but it’s mostly scaremongering

Reactions: 4
Recent surveys have shown AZ is the most effective vaccine for keeping people out of hospital once they test positive.
I get there’s some issues but it’s mostly scaremongering
That may be true but at least here in the UK they've actually stopped giving it to under thirty-year-olds unless your first dose was AZ so what she's saying is pretty fair in my opinion.

Reactions: 21
Idk I rewatched the video and I feel like what she said wasn’t that terrible 🤷‍♀️ end of the day despite her moaning about it, she still went and got the second vaccine (even if it was just so she could go on holiday) which is what matters.

Reactions: 13
This is the worst take I’ve seen on this site. Side effects are common, feeling poorly after a vaccination is COMMON. The side effects usually only last for a day which is why so many people including probably Olivia don’t let one day put them off a vaccination that literally saves lives.

Hating Olivia, doesn’t give you the excuse to spread such poor opinions on the internet for other people to potentially see and scare them.

Reactions: 37
I’m not sure how old everyone is but I’m 19 and travel was a major driving force in influencing me to get the vaccine. I get you need to protect people around you but at the end of the day everyone is responsible for themself. Having missed out on such a prime stage in my life all I wanted to do was travel and i would’ve done anything to be able to do that so I think what she said / her reasoning was so fair considering her age

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Omg OK it's not that deep wasn't expecting a full on debate about the vaccine I just thought it was bad to call it poison!!! God hahaha

Reactions: 29
Ffs what I meant is people who’ve had severe reactions to the ‘poision’ shouldn’t be getting AstraZeneca again 🤣🤣🤣 not that she shouldn’t get it. They’ve given people Pfizer if they’ve reacted badly or vice versa but she didn’t want to do that because she wouldn’t be able to have a covid passport ..

It’s a pretty known thing that after the first AZ vaccine you feel horrid and bedridden for like a day and then you’re fine especially in younger people and then the second jab is fine. Same goes with Pfizer except the second jab makes you feel sick. People have really over analysed what she said and took it in the wrong way

Reactions: 7
I get the impression that she’s embarrassed by her fans (& I’m not surprised) … she hardly ever replies to comments/interacts with her fans

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.