Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really rubs me the wrong way the way she speaks about the AZ vaccine? I'm sure she means no harm but she really just says what's on her mind without giving much thought into who's gonna see it doesn't she
I know lmao, I'm 20 and had AZ because Australia took so long to get stock of pfizer so I was fed up of waiting and it's approved for people 18+. Normal reactions to the vaccine are all part of the immune response, idk why she had to say all that, glad she spoke about getting vaccinated though

Reactions: 13
I know lmao, I'm 20 and had AZ because Australia took so long to get stock of pfizer so I was fed up of waiting and it's approved for people 18+. Normal reactions to the vaccine are all part of the immune response, idk why she had to say all that, glad she spoke about getting vaccinated though
22 in Sydney as well and got AZ! I guess at least she’s talking about getting it rather than Flossie who said it’s controversial. Idk what’s worse tho lol

NEVERMIND, just got to the part where she called it poison lol

Reactions: 9
22 in Sydney as well and got AZ! I guess at least she’s talking about getting it rather than Flossie who said it’s controversial. Idk what’s worse tho lol

NEVERMIND, just got to the part where she called it poison lol
I believe she was more talking about her reaction to the AZ vaccine and it is advised by the government to get Pfizer if you’re younger and she’s just put that out there. But she really didn’t need to exaggerate/ emphasise how bad her reaction to AZ was as many will take that out of context due to the wording she’s used but I don’t think she meant any harm to anyone but just more of a warning to follow the governments guidance of getting Pfizer if you’re younger!

Reactions: 6
i got the AZ vaccine at 19, first dose was a few weeks before they announced that it's not recommended for under 30s. can't lie i had horrible side effects, bedridden & everything but it gave me peace of mind knowing that my body at least acknowledged it and produced a response. it was a glimpse into what it would've been like to catch it while unvaccinated, and (hopefully with the help of a booster) i'll never have to experience it to that severity for real

Reactions: 8
Her reaction to the vaccine is how she felt. I had the Pfizer and felt absolutely shocking after the second one. Why should she have to lie and say she thought it was grand if she didn’t feel well after it?

Reactions: 40
I didn’t like how her reason for getting the second dose is just for the COVID passport. Like fair enough if you want to travel but the way she talked about it was so selfish and privileged like don’t you want to be vaccinated to protect others?? You’d just think with her history of scandals around covid she’d be more mindful of how she words things

Reactions: 31
Interesting her and floss modeled the collection, you would think they barely even talked from how they acted the past couple of weeks. But its clear that's not the case, they seem friendly or civil at least given doing a whole collection together!!! i wonder if its only for business purposes to keep it up etc

Reactions: 1
Her reaction to the vaccine is how she felt. I had the Pfizer and felt absolutely shocking after the second one. Why should she have to lie and say she thought it was grand if she didn’t feel well after it?
Because she described it as poison? And that basically people shouldn't get it? Not to mention this was before her second dose and im pretty sure she spoke badly about it in a previous vlog before her first dose.

I felt horrible after my vaccine too but I wouldn't be promoting it as poison to thousands of people. She literally had nothing good to say about it other than it now allowes her to travel.

Reactions: 11
Because she described it as poison? And that basically people shouldn't get it? Not to mention this was before her second dose and im pretty sure she spoke badly about it in a previous vlog before her first dose.

I felt horrible after my vaccine too but I wouldn't be promoting it as poison to thousands of people. She literally had nothing good to say about it other than it now allowes her to travel.
She corrected herself and said young people aren’t meant to be getting AZ. You’re just choosing what you want to hear 😂

Reactions: 31
She corrected herself and said young people aren’t meant to be getting AZ. You’re just choosing what you want to hear 😂
Literally lol she fully said people should get vaccinated but she wouldn’t recommend the AZ for younger people people reach so far

Reactions: 16
Literally lol she fully said people should get vaccinated but she wouldn’t recommend the AZ for younger people people reach so far
Even the Irish government don’t recommend under 40s or under 50s getting it like some of the comments here are so ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 5
Went all the way to Ireland for a day n no mention of John .... Yh he’s gone lol embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never expected Olivia’s channel to be educational - spent all summer envious of Kaz and Millie’s make up skills on Love Island only to find out it was Summer (make-up artist) all along!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.