Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've also had an ED since 17 and I'm in my 20's and still struggling so I'm surprised you are thinking her behaviours are ok!
Nobody here was even saying she's has an eating disorder, its got blown out of context.She said in one of her videos she had disordered eating- not an eating disorder. there's a big difference

Its not ok for her to be calling herself fat and leaving it in her videos for young impressionable girls to be watching her saying that. if I was still in the deep end of my ED and watching her say that would have triggered the hell out of me. and I KNOW "people aren't responsible for your triggers" but the fact is she could just easily edit it out and keep it to herself. it doesn't benefit anyone if she leaves that sort of stuff in her videos

I think we should all move on to a different topic now lol 😴
i hope your doing ok and powering through 💜 100% agree thets not blow it out of context and move on bloody hell! agreeing on everything isn't possible
does anyone know why she chose to live alone in london instead of with flossie and lewys??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
this motel rocks collection actually looks better than the last, seems more her

Reactions: 17
Nope this is definitely wrong in her YouTube video she says that she was never diagnosed with anything but at one point it was quite bad.

she says this at 9:37
Yes exactly. she says disordered eating not an eating disorder lol who knows what "quite bad" means to her though.

Hmm.. it kinda looks like stuff they already had on the website and put Olivia's name on it 😕

Reactions: 4
Sooo much better !! She did good modelling too she looks great, an improvement from last time where she was just stood outside the petrol station

Reactions: 12
At this rate she’ll be the creative director of motel rocks within a year like her bestie molly 🤦🤦
I hope not, I doubt it however it makes me so annoyed when you have people who study, work there arses off and work their way up the business just to be told they're not good enough. Then you have a these influencers who come along and get it handed to them because they've made a few videos and put a few pieces of clothing together for a "collection". Makes me so annoyed how the other half live!

Reactions: 30
olivia is a genius move on motel's part, she looks good in the clothes and actually wears them regularly so it makes people actually want to buy them. her last "collection" was awful though

Reactions: 11
Interesting flossie helped model collection
They have the same management, and Olivia mentioned them saying this edit was one of her goals. Thought that part was very similar to what Molly Mae said in her video with Fran.

Really surprised that some fast fashion brands don’t actually pay for a location to shoot and instead use restaurants / the street... especially when the same brands do influencer brand trips to Bali!

Reactions: 20
Really surprised that some fast fashion brands don’t actually pay for a location to shoot and instead use restaurants / the street... especially when the same brands do influencer brand trips to Bali!
It was really weird how they were just taking photos on their phones in locations where they weren't even allowed to shoot properly. Maybe they wanted to go for that "authentic" influencer vibe to fit in with Olivia's brand but it still seems really odd, especially since there was professional hair and make-up.

Reactions: 22
At this rate she’ll be the creative director of motel rocks within a year like her bestie molly 🤦🤦
The way I just saw a comment on her video from a 14 year old saying this🤮🤮 I doubt Molly has ever had full creative control over her collections but I’m sure she had more of a say than Olivia who just has edits. It doesn’t seem like a lot of people know the difference

Reactions: 2
her mum seems so lovely! and olivia is actually really good at the piano wtf...

Reactions: 21
Really rubs me the wrong way the way she speaks about the AZ vaccine? I'm sure she means no harm but she really just says what's on her mind without giving much thought into who's gonna see it doesn't she

Reactions: 26
I’ve just been watching her vlog and I don’t really get how her ‘edit works’? So does she have a say in choosing the clothes or do motel rocks literally just pick clothes and use her as a model?

Reactions: 1
or do motel rocks literally just pick clothes and use her as a model?
Basically that. The more products she sells through her branding, the better likelihood she can have more control of the products in future brand deals basically.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.