Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is random but does anyone have the link to the tiktok of Olivia Lewys and the blonde girl where it says about her sleeping with Harry Styles? Can’t remember who’s account it was on it’s annoying me
I saved and posted it a couple pages back on here

Reactions: 1
Olivias brother out celebrating a friends birthday with John 👀 I wonder how Olivia feels about that??? I’m confused lol are they together or not… they cannot break up again, stay so close with the families and then get back together, surely notttttt

Reactions: 9
Olivias brother out celebrating a friends birthday with John 👀 I wonder how Olivia feels about that??? I’m confused lol are they together or not… they cannot break up again, stay so close with the families and then get back together, surely notttttt
John has always been friends with her brother regardless of Olivia. I don't think it's a big deal

Reactions: 34
John has always been friends with her brother regardless of Olivia. I don't think it's a big deal

No it ain’t a big deal, I know that lol didn’t say it was. But she said a big struggle for her getting over him was the fact he still hangs about with her family and that’s a big reason they’re back together. If they’ve broke up again and it’s history repeating x2. Is she gonna feel the same again seeing him hanging out w them? That’s what I’m saying lol

Reactions: 6
is olivia catholic or protestant ?? like does she consider herself to be Irish or more British. just curious cause I've never seen her mention it

• Sick
Reactions: 3
so no birth control or pre marital sex for olivia then??
Lol if you think that's how modern irish live life you're very wrong. The country used to be very catholic but most if not all young people don't follow "no premarital sex" and it's extremely common for teen girls to be on birth control. We are like the same as the rest of europe.

Reactions: 44
Lol if you think that's how modern irish live life you're very wrong. The country used to be very catholic but most if not all young people don't follow "no premarital sex" and it's extremely common for teen girls to be on birth control. We are like the same as the rest of europe.
Lol do these people not know the reputation the Catholic Church has in ireland atm?? Not to derail but yaknow

Reactions: 8
Olivia deliverooing a Pret on Oxford St is the last straw for me. You have to be a total imbecile not to know there's a Pret on every other street in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder if olivia and emma chamberlain talk since one of emmas bestfriend amanda follows olivia and has commented on her posts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia deliverooing a Pret on Oxford St is the last straw for me. You have to be a total imbecile not to know there's a Pret on every other street in London.
and then she says to Flossie “oh you have Pret too!” And Flossie says “yeah I nipped out to get one”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.