Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope she starts to put more effort into the vlogs and content
I don’t think she will, she gets anything between 500k-1m views so she doesn’t even need to. Also find it embarrassing that John is in 3 of her most recent thumbnails and they’re not together anymore. Fair enough she was excited that they got back together but she should’ve waited a while before putting him back into her vlogs lol

Reactions: 21
long time lurker first time poster - she has no blinds or curtains in her flat and it makes me nervous lol. she’s living that main character in YOU lifestyle, everyone can see into her flat

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thank you! I can't seem to find any on right move like hers though they're all either tiny or about 5 grand a month lol I'll keep looking! She got lucky I think 🙄
I live in South East London (Lewisham/New Cross/Peckham/Deptford kinda area) which is a bit cheaper than Primrose Hill/NW - lots of lovely old townhouses round here with big windows/high ceilings etc!

Reactions: 12
long time lurker first time poster - she has no blinds or curtains in her flat and it makes me nervous lol. she’s living that main character in YOU lifestyle, everyone can see into her flat
& Flossie is Joe… gonna kidnap her and put her in a glass box (sorry spoiler)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
im halfway through her new video and theres already been a cut off clip that looks like a mistake and then she wanted to put up a pic of something and it just says missing file like come onn don’t you rewatch video before you post it? maybe it’s nothing but for me it just seems like she doesn’t care too much about the quality of her content

• Haha
Reactions: 31
her new video was so half-assed. she answered the most boring questions and didn't explain anything, just said her and john were on 'good terms'. i just know her fans who feel entitled to her life (rightfully so as she's been so public) are going to be upset lol. can't wait till her views start dropping to flossies count.. even loyal fans will eventually get annoyed with her lack of effort.

Reactions: 28
her new video was so half-assed. she answered the most boring questions and didn't explain anything, just said her and john were on 'good terms'. i just know her fans who feel entitled to her life (rightfully so as she's been so public) are going to be upset lol. can't wait till her views start dropping to flossies count.. even loyal fans will eventually get annoyed with her lack of effort.
her videos are soooo lazy it’s comical

Reactions: 13
it really bugs me how close she holds the camera to her face. like if you want to do a talking segment, set it up on a counter and sit at a distance and talk

Reactions: 5
her videos are soooo lazy it’s comical
i think this is the last time I'll ever watch one of them, even the editing was beyond careless. she literally didn't even bother to fix the missing file pop up when she wanted to show a picture???? her content is SO bad and boring, a 5 year old could do better at youtube than her. her "job" is so simple and yet she cant even put in the minimum of effort. this girl has 0 work ethic or care in the world shes so privileged. this is why spoiled people should never have a platform, they deserve not one bit of it

Reactions: 26
someone joked about olivia's fried hair from a previous video but look at her promoting function of beauty...AGAIN
i have to laugh, their pr team is really doing that

i think this is the last time I'll ever watch one of them, even the editing was beyond careless. she literally didn't even bother to fix the missing file pop up when she wanted to show a picture???? her content is SO bad and boring, a 5 year old could do better at youtube than her. her "job" is so simple and yet she cant even put in the minimum of effort. this girl has 0 work ethic or care in the world shes so privileged. this is why spoiled people should never have a platform, they deserve not one bit of it
omg yes, i watched her 2 previous videos to catch up but it feels wrong to give her views for such bad quality. she has to learn a thing or two about being spontaneous vs. just being lazy
with that being said, emma chamberlain's new video is very well made and kind of artsy, so hoping her biggest fan tries a little bit harder next time with the editing.

Last edited:
I think she will continue to half ass them UNTIL her views drop. if she's getting better views than most UK you tubers she will just continue doing what she's doing. and make a tit ton of money doing it 🙄

Reactions: 4
what time did she even mention John?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In the last five mins someone asked

‘Are you and John on good terms’

and she goes ‘yeah. next question’

don’t waste your time

Reactions: 26
Just watched half of that video and clicked off. that was the most BORING video/q&a ever.
literally questions like "how do you like your coffee" "are you going to get a dog"

she avoided all questions about John and answered absolute boring ass questions, I feel sorry for her fans for that absolute shitshow of a video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.