Olivia Neill #7 Back with John, filler’s gone wrong and promoting sunbeds like a moron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some places not too far from the centre but with the same green, local cafe vibes

- chiswick
- battersea (kinda expensive though - Kate lives there)
- wandsworth / fulham (fulham is a bit pricier)
- sheen / mortlake / barnes are lovely and fairly cheap
- clapham

Reactions: 13
So many of these Youtubers make “rAnDom” videos because it’s an AD and they have to make it for their contract. Still doesn’t excuse poor editing / lack of effort. It goes to show that these influencers have management teams that secure brand deals and that’s about it.

Reactions: 13
Some places not too far from the centre but with the same green, local cafe vibes

- chiswick
- battersea (kinda expensive though - Kate lives there)
- wandsworth / fulham (fulham is a bit pricier)
- sheen / mortlake / barnes are lovely and fairly cheap
- clapham
hehe you're obvs from south west hey? i love how depending on where in london you're from you think it's the place to be! i'm from northwest (super close to olivia actually) and i would say:
camden/highbury and islington/barnet

it shows how perfect london is, i love it so much 🥰

Reactions: 14
Unbelieveably it’s actually Westminster that is lowest, Wandsworth is second. Blows my mind!
Queen’s Park/ west Kilburn is in Westminster council but it’s very close to at John’s wood. Best of both worlds with price and location!

Reactions: 2
she def had help from a great real estate agent who quite rightly realised shes a youtuber/instagramer/makes her living off product sponsorships she will need a huge light airy flat as similar to photography studio as poss
unlike flossies dark flat which she wants to make darker (black wardrobe!?!?) which makes everything look bad
anyway olivias flat is so so gorge would love to know the rent shes paying
Do you think she got help? She said she found it on right move but I'm finding it hard to believe after looking on the website for so long that she found something SO QUICK.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she got help? She said she found it on right move but I'm finding it hard to believe after looking on the website for so long that she found something SO QUICK.
I think when your budget is that high it’s very easy to find good flats

Reactions: 37
This is random but does anyone have the link to the tiktok of Olivia Lewys and the blonde girl where it says about her sleeping with Harry Styles? Can’t remember who’s account it was on it’s annoying me

Reactions: 1
This is random but does anyone have the link to the tiktok of Olivia Lewys and the blonde girl where it says about her sleeping with Harry Styles? Can’t remember who’s account it was on it’s annoying me
It was deleted

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.